Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? (336 Views)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:53am On Sep 09, 2022
surah 6:154 Additionally, We gave Moses the Scripture, completing the favour upon those who do good, detailing everything, and as a guide and a mercy, so perhaps they would be certain of the meeting with their Lord.

Allah, the "WE" gave Moses the scriptures and the Muslims burned them. in all the islamic world, there is no record of the Torah given to Moses. The scrolls and all the sacred books. Since the 600 CE, Mohammed and subsequently the caliphate attacked nations and burned all the scriptures that they claim allah gave to Moses. If those were from allah, why no keep them and use them for comparison?

No nation has invaded the caliphate to destroy their artefacts and burn their masjids, but in all the masjids around arabia, no single manuscript of their acclaimed holy quran is found. They burn and keep on burning to conceal all the evidence. Asked them, where are the original manuscripts of the uthman's quran?

On the other hand, fragments of the Bible that was written thousands of years before mohammed was born continue to be found in Israel. In 1947 the dead sea scroll was discovered in a forgotten cave. Ladies and gentlemen, if any letter in that dead sea scroll had the amount of disparity as we have seen in the quran, so many people would have condemned christianity and ridiculed it. The saudi Arabians found 2500 errors in the quran already and are calling for rewriting of the quran.

But given the heap of debunked lies told in the quran and the uncovered fact that the old quran had no diacritic and contained nothing factual but what has already been written in the Hebrew scriptures by the Jews. There was nothing like revelation there in that manuscript. they do not want to sound out the content of that particular manuscript in Birmingham.
Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by Born2Breed(f): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by bobbybrown007: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Hmmmm, why burn what you think it is? Why is it hard for them to admit that that are more to what the eyes can see.

1 Like

Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
bobbybrown007:
Hmmmm, why burn what you think it is? Why is it hard for them to admit that that are more to what the eyes can see.
They can never. They have been boasting about this Islam for so long. They have been insulting Christians and acting like they are the best of all.

Many of them are shocked to see what is written in their quran. They are accustomed to the traditional way of exposing their sophistry. Now, watch them hide in shame or try to tweak their own holy and noble quran. They will twist the life out of quran now.
Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
surah 2:240 Those of you who die leaving widows should bequeath for them a year’s maintenance without forcing them out. But if they choose to leave, you are not accountable for what they reasonably decide for themselves. And Allah is Almighty, All-Wise.

allah is talking to dead people and asking them to act in the land of the living. He is even telling the dead people that they will be blamed
Kaysalas how do you solve this problem? Not even in African religion are dead people given warnings and deadlines like this.

1 Like

Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by RoyalDiadems: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
surah 2:240 Those of you who die leaving widows should bequeath for them a year’s maintenance without forcing them out. But if they choose to leave, you are not accountable for what they reasonably decide for themselves. And Allah is Almighty, All-Wise.

allah is talking to dead people and asking them to act in the land of the living. He is even telling the dead people that they will be blamed
Kaysalas how do you solve this problem? Not even in African religion are dead people given warnings and deadlines like this.

My brother, please put all these things into an ebook. It would be a blessing to the world.
Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
right?

I will think of that. Can I publish it anonymously?

RoyalDiadems:

My brother, please put all these things into an ebook. It would be a blessing to the world.
Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by RoyalDiadems: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
right?

I will think of that. Can I publish it anonymously?

Yes, you can. Please let me know once it's ready.
Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oh, cool. That will be the better deal cos here they have blocked me from posting a thread for days now. They are ganging up against me really hard and using all their influences to pull me down. I just came back from a week's ban. This website is anti christian. I just saw it for real and that is even the more reason why I am doing this. they have a mission.

For sure, I will have to compile all of these and publish. I have too much to share. I know so much about them and I feel the world needs to know too. I am only posting the quran, if I start with the Tafseer, they will surely be needing me dead.

I truly need to overhaul this religion and bare it nude for the evil that it is.

I will be compiling these things now for publishing. Cos I am surely limited here.

Thank you so much, bro
RoyalDiadems:

Yes, you can.
Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by RoyalDiadems: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Oh, cool. That will be the better deal cos here they have blocked me from posting a thread for days now. They are ganging up against me really hard and using all their influences to pull me down. I just came back from a week's ban. This website is anti christian. I just saw it for real and that is even the more reason why I am doing this. they have a mission.

For sure, I will have to compile all of these and publish. I have too much to share. I know so much about them and I feel the world needs to know too. I am only posting the quran, if I start with the Tafseer, they will surely be needing me dead.

I truly need to overhaul this religion and bare it nude for the evil that it is.

I will be compiling these things now for publishing. Cos I am surely limited here.

Thank you so much, bro

You're welcome brother.

I wish you Godspeed. If you need my assistance in any way, I'll be glad to help.

Don't forget to hit me up once the ebook is ready too.
Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by Kaysalas(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

But let him remember Salman Rushdie O! Use a false name

1 Like

Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by RoyalDiadems: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kaysalas:

But let him remember Salman Rushdie O! Use a false name

Thank you brother.

He's publishing anonymously.

1 Like

Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Sure bro. Thanks you so much
RoyalDiadems:

You're welcome brother.

I wish you Godspeed. If you need my assistance in any way, I'll be glad to help.

Don't forget to hit me up once the ebook is ready too.
Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by haekymbahd(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2022
#
Re: Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2022
surah 80:19 He created them from a sperm-drop, and ordained their development.
Surah 30:20 And of His Signs is that He created you from dust and behold, you became human beings, and are multiplying around
Surah 56:57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?
Surah 56:57 We have created you, then why would you not confirm it?

WE created. No, HE created.
We created from sperm. No, WE created from dust.

Are we making any headway? Is this the same God who was straightforward about his acts in the Bible that is twisting and tweaking his own breath?
haekymbahd:
#

(1) (Reply)

Taking Alcohol Drink Was It A Sin Please.. Come Online For This Discussion / Importance Of Catholic Church To Christianity. / Completing The New Testament In A Year(day4).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.