Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me (42387 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by BadGenius(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Naso the thing pain u reach.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Qatar2022: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:
I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me. What do you guys advise I do break up with her or go ahead fvcking her like a b*tch without letting her know I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired I dish her away? Your thoughts are welcomed
Make her your sex mate only

6 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Carcholce: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Gat no spare time but yve been replying me huh? grin
You are such a weakling.. change your signature asap..

Where have you beeeeeen?
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by pointblank247(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I want to break her heart so badly I'm planning on impregnating her and denying the pregnancy I just want to see her cry with pain
bro you no well oo.
So to give a woman belle and deny her is a way of punishing her.
Let me tell you this, many men have died in the hands of their abandoned children.
But wait oo, how old are you ? I want to check something.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Carcholce:

Where have you beeeeeen?
Had to go off due to war..

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Chris2863(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I want to break her heart so badly I'm planning on impregnating her and denying the pregnancy I just want to see her cry with pain
ignorance is actually a disease oo. After going through the write, my mind told me that you are more than a SIMPle guy filled with ignorance. Thanks for confirming that shaa

6 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Chris2863:
ignorance is actually a disease oo. After going through the write, my mind told me that you are more than a SIMPle guy filled with ignorance. Thanks for confirming that shaa

Say what you want you own your hands so you can type all the shit you want but that’s not going to stop me from doing what I want to do.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Ringstonerxx11: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:
I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me. What do you guys advise I do break up with her or go ahead fvcking her like a b*tch without letting her know I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired I dish her away? Your thoughts are welcomed
You're hurt and madly in luv wit dat gal... Even though you are trying to àct tough you won't be able to pull it off with her.

Ladies are manipulative, you should see a cheating gal as a normal thing since you are not married to her. Even if u are committed to the revenge, you won't succeed... That's d sad Truth.

Accept her for what she is or leave her for ur peace of mind. But don't make d mistake of letting her know you found out.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by SenecaTheYonger: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

No

Have you ever made her cum even once?

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Carcholce: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Had to go off due to war..

Welcome back. Go ye into Nairaland and cause more vawulence.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Carcholce:

Welcome back. Go ye into Nairaland and cause more vawulence.
grin
How have you been?
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Chris2863(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Say what you want you own your hands so you can type all the shit you want but that’s not going to stop me from doing what I want to do.
lol. Don’t come here and disturb us when you start seeing symptoms of STI or STD
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Savedday: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Keep f*cking her as long as u aren't spending money and ensure to use protection.

For me, she is just a public swimming pool. Swim ur own and let others swim thiers.

9ja girls don't Love and they will never love u.

They are nothing but useless all of them

6 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:
I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me.

What do you guys advise I do, break up with her or go ahead sleeping with her without letting her know that I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired, I dish her away?

Your thoughts are welcomed

SLAP HER FACE BRo....she disrespet u..how there am!. breo SLAP her face please. thats how u gain bacck yor respet..SLAP her face, twice!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Who cares ? angry
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by meobizy(f): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Fvck off my thread SIMPle man
Mynd44.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by YoungLionken(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Babies everywhere...
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Heterodox(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
A relationship that gives u headache is not a relationship.

What do u mean by "keep fvcking her"?

Oga by my "guestimate" there are about 4billion ladies in this world,
about 800m of them are either old or teens, another 1.3b are married
Which leaves u 2b pussies to choose from.

No deh get headache on an option when there is varieties
says someone who don't have Ghana Visa

World my ass

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by knowhowk: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Your Girlfriend not your Wife ...

Girlfriends and boy friends Cheats Jooor.

No long thing ,Abandon her if you don't want her anymore ..

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Lexusgs430: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:
I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me.

What do you guys advise I do, break up with her or go ahead sleeping with her without letting her know that I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired, I dish her away?

It's simply your turn ......... grin
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Evilblackman(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

If you continue she might give you STDs
Because your girlfriend seems to be a hookup girl

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by chukkystar(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

You want to birth a Child that is innocent and deny the Child all for a random female? Get Your Life together Young man, You are destined for far more than this. Break up with her and be grateful for the experience. If You deny that child, the curse that will follow You will be unimaginable

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Onyi22(f): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

U be mumu, postnor 2 will flush out that your watery sperm within a second.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Jungleluv5: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Social media don suffer Chai people go just dey post anyhow wetin be our own if your girlfriend dey cheat on you shooo she no be your wife self you come dey complain here. Abegiii shift jo.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Ode

Will that make you a man? Will it make u a comeback champion?

Jettison the idea,let her go and move on with your life,just don't break up with her with a friend, just tell her you need space and needs to think about life and position ur future well

That way,u and her are not enemies and if good deals come her way,she can link you up

Even mad person get where he or she is needed....

Have a lovely day
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by pcagbaji(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
A relationship that gives u headache is not a relationship.

What do u mean by "keep fvcking her"?

Oga by my "guestimate" there are about 4billion ladies in this world,
about 800m of them are either old or teens, another 1.3b are married
Which leaves u 2b pussies to choose from.

No deh get headache on an option when there is varieties
How did you do it, i mean the statistics
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Sukkyy2010: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I admit I'm the most foolish person on this forum
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Initially you said you have been seeing signs!!!

And then you closed with without letting her know I know she is cheating on me
I see a man with a soft heart trying to hide behind tough skin

Why not talk things out with your girl.

Not related to the topic
Can I get a vehicle from meran going to ikorodu?
I doubt if you can get at meran but maybe from abule egba or iyana ipaja but I can't say for meran
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by lagdmark(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Get a good lawyer sue her to federal high court for been rebellious to the master.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Biletaste(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2022

That would be foolish. That child would be yours so how could you be happy seeing your child suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Michelle70(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Heterodox:
says someone who don't have Ghana Visa

World my ass
says someone who doesnt know that i do not need a visa to go to ghana

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.