Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,159 members, 7,880,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:04 PM

Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? (1719 Views)

“l Will Be Free From FIFA Ban In 2024 – Samson Siasia / I Just Won 6m Today From Betting / Man Banned From Betting Shop For 'winning Too Much' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Do you want to be delivered from the spirit of gambling?
Dangers of gambling.
1. High blood pressure
2. Anxieties
3. Pains
4. Loss of job and relationship
5. Loss of resources
6. Debts
7. Lack of focus in life
8. Fear
9. Sicknesses and diseases
10. Loss of fellowship with God

You might be trying to get out of it but you find yourself coming back to it again and again.
Here is an opportunity. I will join you in prayers to God to help you to be delivered from this demon.

I am an intercessor. I pray for people and by the grace of God people have testimonies.
Drop your prayer requests. I will be praying for you between 1am - 3am most of the time.

God bless you
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by Obikco(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Please help me.am seriously in need to stop gambling.pls pray for me..it has destroyed my life,my marriage,my finance...pls pray for me

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by uwuana: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
terrezo2002:
Do you want to be delivered from the spirit of gambling?
Dangers of gambling.
1. High blood pressure
2. Anxieties
3. Pains
4. Loss of job and relationship
5. Loss of resources
6. Depts
7. Lack of focus in life
8. Fear
9. Sicknesses and diseases
10. Loss of fellowship with God

You might be trying to get out of it but you find yourself coming back to it again and again.
Here is an opportunity. I will join you in prayers to God to help you to be delivered from this demon.

I am an intercessor. I pray for people and by the grace of God people have testimonies.
Drop your prayer requests. I will be praying for you between 1am - 3am most of the time.

God bless you
I have lost fellowship with God and I have also lost focus in life, please pray for me so God's will to be establish in my life

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Obikco:
Please help me.am seriously in need to stop gambling.pls pray for me..it has destroyed my life,my marriage,my finance...pls pray for me
It is well. Because of your honesty, please write on a sheet of paper: I will never engage in gambling again in my life in Jesus name.
Keep the paper always with you. Say those words consistently for 7 days. I shall be praying with you for 3 nights. God has set you free in Jesus name.
Your peace will return to you. Little by little you will recover everything lost and you will glorify God with your life.
Please drop a name or initials.

Modified
While praying for you, the Holy spirit nudged me that your mind has to be filled with the words of God.
Take at least a verse of the Bible and meditate on it all day. You could just start reading the Bible. As you read, pray for understanding. God bless you
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
uwuana:
I have lost fellowship with God and I have also lost focus in life, please pray for me so God's will to be establish in my life
Please drop your name or initials. I will be praying for you for God to give you what will make you to be busy so you can be productive for yourself, your family and for God.

Modified
It seems God wants to use you for His work while I was praying for you. Just start doing something for Him. In the process you will find what He wants you to do. God bless you.
Just don't give the devil a chance in your life again through gambling. I will still be praying for you for the remaining 2 days.
Deactivae all apps that will make you go into betting.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by uwuana: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2022
terrezo2002:

Please drop your name or initials. I will be praying for you for God to give you what will make you to be busy so you can be productive for yourself, your family and for God.

Modified
It seems you God wants to use you for His work while I was praying. Just start doing something for Him. In the process you will find what He wants to do. God bless you.
Just don't give the devil a chance in your life again through gambling. I will still be praying for you for the remaining 2 days.
my name is Jude Ignatius
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2022
uwuana:
my name is Jude Ignatius
Noted
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2022
1 Kings 18:24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by Obikco(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=terrezo2002 post=116517642]
It is well. Because of your honesty, please write on a sheet of paper: I will never engage in gambling again in my life in Jesus name.
Keep the paper always with you. Say those words consistently for 7 days. I shall be praying with you for 3 nights. God has set you free in Jesus name.
Your peace will return to you. Little by little you will recover everything lost and you will glorify God with your life.
Please drop a name or initials.
Modified
While praying for you, the Holy spirit nudged me that your mind has to be filled with the words of God.
Take at least a verse of the Bible and meditate on it all day. You could just start reading the Bible. As you read, pray for understanding. God bless you
My name is Obinna 07033498284
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Logesih12:
Visit the website on my signature if you bet on football games.
I really pity you.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2022
I have completed the 3 days prayers for the people I promised to pray for. You will start seeing changes in your life.
Please do not yield to any temptations to bring yourself back to captivity. If not it would be another process again.

Start serving God with all you have. Give the money to church, the hungry, the needy, the widows, ophanage homes instead of betting with it.
When you bet, you are trying to get rewarded by the devil. When you give to the poor, God is your rewarder.
When you bet instead of doing good with money, God will not bless you with money again because God hates it when you waste His resources.
God bless you. Enjoy your freedom in Christ Jesus.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2022
I need at least 5 people to send me their prayer requests to me today, I will be praying for you tonight.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2022
Isaiah 59:1-3 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by Babafrayol23: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2022
I can't stop. My mentor just Cash out 40 million . Na who give up Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Babafrayol23:
I can't stop. My mentor just Cash out 40 million . Na who give up Bleep up
Proverbs 13:11 Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.
The blessings that God gives is the true blessing that add no sorrows to it.
God does not give people money through gambling. It therefore means that gambling brings in many sorrows.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Still praying for people
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by Hope88: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:
Still praying for people
how can i contact u, nt here, like on.whatsapp, i.need your help, want to make heaven, i.need guidiance now
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2022
Hope88:
how can i contact u, nt here, like on.whatsapp, i.need your help, want to make heaven, i.need guidiance now
Send me an email. Let me know when you have sent it
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by Hope88: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

Send me an email. Let me know when you have sent it
how do i do that
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2022
Hope88:
how do i do that
Okay. Let me send an email. Check your mail and respond
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Praise God! People are getting deliverance
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
What is your motivation for going into betting?
To win some money right?
In the actual sense, this is what it means to be a gambler. It means you are covetous. It means you pray to win for others to lose.
When you gamble, it means either you or the bookies win or lose and in the actual sense, it is really not the bookies that lose , but someone like you.
It is covetous to pray for your winning while others lose.
When a gambling spirit completely takes over a person, the person can steal and do all sorts to take what belongs to others. This is sin also.

When you hear some people pray that God should help them to win in gambling, you wonder which God they pray to.
Who gives testimonies in church for winning in betting
Are you praying that others should lose? These kind of people are on their way to hell except they repent.
Do you still desire this kind of life?
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Psalm 65:2
O You who hear prayer, To You all flesh will come.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
How come they are not happy with arbitrate betting?
Have you asked yourself these questions?
1. How do they get to know you bet on other sites?
2. Do you not think they are monitoring you?
3. Don't you think bet companies work together?

Do you know....
They know you more than you think.
They know when you are winning and losing.
They know how to get you.

You think it is just humans that control the system?
Think...
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2022
John 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Psalms 121:1-2 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by xristos(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
terrezo2002:
Psalms 121:1-2 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
weldone sir
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Around the year 2020, the Lord promised me that if I remain holy that my words will do signs and wonders just like Jesus Christ did in Matthew 8:16

All I can say is that God is faithful to His Words. People are having testimonies and I am indeed grateful to God and I will never share His glory.
To Him be all Thanks, worship and Praise.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
I thank my God for the grace to set many captives free. People are getting delivered.
All thanks to God.
If you need prayers and counseling on how to be free from the demon behind betting, you can reach me
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by 14july: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obikco:
hope you have quitted ?
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by ihimiray(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
14july:
hope you have quitted ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Requirements To Register With Nff As A Player Manager/ Agent / January Soccer Trial In Turkey, Moldovia, Romania, Belarus, Russia & Ukraine / Sure 2-3odds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.