Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? (1720 Views)

“l Will Be Free From FIFA Ban In 2024 – Samson Siasia / I Just Won 6m Today From Betting / Man Banned From Betting Shop For 'winning Too Much' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by ihimiray(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
terrezo2002:
I thank my God for the grace to set many captives free. People are getting delivered.
All thanks to God.
If you need prayers and counseling on how to be free from the demon behind betting, you can reach me
pls I need prayers too
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2022
ihimiray:
pls I need prayers too
I have sent you an email
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by ihimiray(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2022
terrezo2002:

I have sent you an email
ok thanks
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by bigslim213(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2022
For you to lay constant emphasis on betting you must have been a pro..and still play it...stop decieving people with your nonsense fake ass pastor!
terrezo2002:
Do you want to be delivered from the spirit of gambling?
Dangers of gambling.
1. High blood pressure
2. Anxieties
3. Pains
4. Loss of job and relationship
5. Loss of resources
6. Debts
7. Lack of focus in life
8. Fear
9. Sicknesses and diseases
10. Loss of fellowship with God

You might be trying to get out of it but you find yourself coming back to it again and again.
Here is an opportunity. I will join you in prayers to God to help you to be delivered from this demon.

I am an intercessor. I pray for people and by the grace of God people have testimonies.
Drop your prayer requests. I will be praying for you between 1am - 3am most of the time.

God bless you
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by axeman2(m): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2023
terrezo2002:

It is well. Because of your honesty, please write on a sheet of paper: I will never engage in gambling again in my life in Jesus name.
Keep the paper always with you. Say those words consistently for 7 days. I shall be praying with you for 3 nights. God has set you free in Jesus name.
Your peace will return to you. Little by little you will recover everything lost and you will glorify God with your life.
Please drop a name or initials. Sir help me out if not I will commit suicide I want to quit this addiction it has destroyed my life in so many ways

Modified
While praying for you, the Holy spirit nudged me that your mind has to be filled with the words of God.
Take at least a verse of the Bible and meditate on it all day. You could just start reading the Bible. As you read, pray for understanding. God bless you
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by Rollinqs(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Please i need help, betting has destroyed so many things in my life from my education, to better Jobs i have had in the past, my relationship with family and friends , and my married life. I need your prayers.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by Rollinqs(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2023
terrezo2002:
Dangers of gambling.
1. High blood pressure
2. Anxieties
3. Pains
5. Loss of resources
6. Debts
7. Lack of focus in life
8. Fear

You might be trying to get out of it but you find yourself coming back to it again and again.
Here is an opportunity. I will join you in prayers to God to help you to be delivered from this demon.

I am an intercessor. I pray for people and by the grace of God people have testimonies.
Drop your prayer requests. I will be praying for you between 1am - 3am most of the time.

God bless you

Please i need help, betting has destroyed so many things in my life from my education, to better Jobs i have had in the past, my relationship with family and friends , and my married life. I need your prayers.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by millionboi2: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
terrezo2002:
Dangers of gambling.
1. High blood pressure
2. Anxieties
3. Pains
5. Loss of resources
6. Debts
7. Lack of focus in life
8. Fear

God bless you
which one is sickness and disease hahahaha

How much you loss to betting
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Rollinqs:

It is well. Just start repenting of your sins and turning to God in total surrender. Then when you pray to God, He will answer you. May God grant you grace to overcome and recover in Jesus name.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by Rollinqs(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
terrezo2002:

It is well. Just start repenting of your sins and turning to God in total surrender. Then when you pray to God, He will answer you. May God grant you grace to overcome and recover in Jesus name.

Amen. But also include me in the list of people you pray for.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Rollinqs:

Alright. Send me an email
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by terrezo2002(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2023
Rollinqs:

Hello
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by Daniel6961: 7:11am On Jun 12
I really need ur prayer too, I want to be free from this evil addiction. I have lost over 13 million naira to betting in 8 n half years. Am so much in debt now. I was doing so well b4 I started gambling in 2015. Since then uptill now, no single achievement to my name again. Please reach out to me via email or phone call. iyaladaniel14@yahoo.com. zero seven zero three six six five sixty thirty. DANIEL is my name
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by adeoyekay(m): 8:08am On Jun 12
Daniel6961:
I really need ur prayer too, I want to be free from this evil addiction. I have lost over 13 million naira to betting in 8 n half years. Am so much in debt now. I was doing so well b4 I started gambling in 2015. Since then uptill now, no single achievement to my name again. Please reach out to me via email or phone call. iyaladaniel14@yahoo.com. zero seven zero three six six five sixty thirty. DANIEL is my name
As for your debt you will clear everything by the power of God once you erase your mind from betting

Don't see betting as a source of income, always ignore those winning claim you see on social media by punter it is just to lure you back to betting

Put your hope in God and trust HIM for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by Daniel6961: 10:19am On Jun 12
adeoyekay:
As for your debt you will clear everything by the power of God once you erase your mind from betting

Don't see betting as a source of income, always ignore those winning claim you see on social media by punter it is just to lure you back to betting

Put your hope in God and trust HIM for everything.
thank you so much sir, please how do I get ur contact. Drop my email and phone number for you in the message u just replied but u didn't say anything about it
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? by adeoyekay(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12
Daniel6961:
thank you so much sir, please how do I get ur contact. Drop my email and phone number for you in the message u just replied but u didn't say anything about it
send me a DM on my mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joga Bonito Tv / Hitv, Dstv, Or Nta? Where Can We Get All Premier League Games Every Wkend? Help / Who Are Your Best Five African Footballers Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.