Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower (33609 Views)

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by qtguru(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Who comes to a baby shower empty-handed?
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Of those same people decide not to attend the ceremony. Na she go still dey beef Dem say dem be bad belle wey no come wish her and her baby well. If they give her gift this type can reject it and say it is cheap and substandard.

Women can never be pleased. Know this and know peace.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Adayincanada: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
This is funny and does not make any sense
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by 2elliot: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A pregnant woman asked all guest without gifts for her family to exit the hall and leave her baby shower.

The woman who snatched the microphone from her husband claimed many of the guests did not present gifts to them when she got married. She accused them of not being supportive by coming to the baby shower to repeat the same act.

An unidentified woman standing beside the couple tried to douse the situation by suggesting it was baby hormones at work, but the pregnant woman refuted the claim. She insisted that she was in the right frame of mind, and guests without gifts should leave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOEKSKMFORg
Of all the good inventions in the world to copy from the white man, the black woman instead chose feminism, baby shower, expensive white wedding, e.t.c. who do the black race this strong thing na?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by CurrentSamuel(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by MyExpression(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
abbey621:
O wrong na, una come wedding no gifts, baby shower too no gifts, are you in a perpetual state of SAAPA? God abeg o grin grin grin

Well, her reference to the wedding experience gave her some validity.
The hormone thing just made her more expressive.

She's been in pain since the wedding.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Karemarealty288(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ffk crew wouldn't like this .....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Trilz(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ejeloju bi t’abacha.
Run ju pa,
Leju pa,
Ma r’erin,
Kala,
Daju,
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I do data entry jobs
Check my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by mhizandrea1(f): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
It seems she has been looking for an opportunity to vent her anger grin body dey pepper am abeg
They shouldn't take her too serious jare.... some pregnant women dey quick vex ehh coupled with mood swings.
When my neighbor was pregnant na so she dey always look for opportunity to para, someone who is sweet on a normal day grin grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
thats the essence of BABY SHOWER... to receive gifts for the coming child (thus why they make a list of what they will need).

Make a list? Really!

Why not take the money used for the baby shower and buy those things on the list?

When will people make decisions that will benefit them and not go with the societal bandwagon?

You don't make a budget on money that isn't yours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by udomma1005(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
The husband is a bloody f*cken simp, from the way she snatched the mic from him says it all.
How would my wife start to dream to do this nah, despite pregnancy hormones?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Hotfreeze: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Short woman. Be like bag of beans.
Na so them dey do.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Truvelisback(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
Not cool, she should understand that times are hard for some people . She should have at least appreciate their presence.
Her shoulders after birth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Burgerlomo: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
The question now is who will get up first to exit the door because of shame grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
thats the essence of BABY SHOWER... to receive gifts for the coming child (thus why they make a list of what they will need).

Make a list? Really!

Why not take the money used for the baby shower and buy those things on the list?

When will people make decisions that will benefit them and not go with the societal bandwagon?

This is really nasty behavior, the worst part is she doesn't even know she gaffed big time.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Tzar(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Entitled idi*t. This gender just can’t stop amazing me! angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:
Make a list? Really!

a baby shower is a party to come over and bring gifts to help the expecting mother... thus why there is a BABY SHOWER LIST with all the gifts that she "needs"

if you aint gonna help in any way, then you have NO BUSINESS going to a baby shower.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by udomma1005(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Richy4:
Lets just blame it on the hormone... The way she was snatching the microphones left, right and centre... smiley
The money for the hall and food they served the guest, they should have used it to buy baby stuffs...The hall, the decorations and catering doesn't come cheap I guess...
First things first!
Who send am to do baby shower?
This is a case of entitled mentality,please.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Kajaard: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
2elliot:
Of all the good inventions in the world to copy from the white man, the black woman instead chose feminism, baby shower, expensive white wedding, e.t.c. who do the black race this strong thing na?

It's inferiority complex.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Sweetnesstwins: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You saw nothing wrong with this?

I guess you both think alike.

This is nasty.

What do you think is the essence of a baby shower? Ohhh, for the parents to gather people to feed? As they don't have what to do with money? It's only in this part of the world that people don't like giving gifts, they just want to come to your occasion and eat, that's why someone will go to a wedding and wrap an old plate just to collect souvenir. Abroad, they charge you for some occasions and wedding you attend sef. So yes, come with something, no matter how small.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by snipernigga(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pregnant women exhibit the character of their unborn child. My wife fought a lot while pregnant with my last boy, now aged 14yrs he beats people far older than him. I have since registered him in a boxing gym, his coaches are the ones now responsible for the police cases he leaves behind. I will step in as soon as the money starts rolling in grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by AuroraB(f): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
If this could be made a requisite for entry to all parties especially in Lagos, so many gatecrashers will sit their lame ass home and reduce the traffic on roads every Saturday angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Make a list? Really!

This is really wrong, the worst part is she doesn't even know she gaffed big time.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by anonym0us: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
That's the problem with African American women, always feeling entitled and stupid.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adayincanada:
This is funny and does not make any sense

The ability to know what to say, how to say and when to say is a luxury not everyone will enjoy.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by FireUpNow(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pregnant act somehow during this period. The guests should over look her actions.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
snipernigga:
Pregnant women exhibit the character of their unborn child. My wife fought a lot while pregnant with my last boy, now aged 14yrs he beats people far older than him. I have since registered him in a boxing gym, his coaches are the ones now responsible for the police cases he leaves behind. I will step in as soon as the money starts rolling in grin grin grin

Lol, my rib.

You are a badoooo.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Charx122: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A pregnant woman asked all guest without gifts for her family to exit the hall and leave her baby shower.

The woman who snatched the microphone from her husband claimed many of the guests did not present gifts to them when she got married. She accused them of not being supportive by coming to the baby shower to repeat the same act.

An unidentified woman standing beside the couple tried to douse the situation by suggesting it was baby hormones at work, but the pregnant woman refuted the claim. She insisted that she was in the right frame of mind, and guests without gifts should leave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOEKSKMFORg

So people have to be extra careful in life .. Is not everyone that gives you
Gift has good mind or motive.. Madam giving you gift isn't being supportive
Some Nigerian women and their mentality ..

Go and see what gift has caused some young girls.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Raph82(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
I'm just hearing this for the first time, I don't understand what she means by baby shower, is it another name for naming ceremony or what? I'm confused please.
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Richy4(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
udomma1005:

First things first!
Who send am to do baby shower?
This is a case of entitled mentality,please.

grin grin grin grin
She was hoping that well meaning individuals and friends might help her ministry cheesy...

But why would some one go to baby shower empty handed( is it that they don't know what they do there?)...
If they don't have and they were her close friends, they should have made an excuse and promised to come on child dedication... Instead of eating well cooked meal and walking way knowing fully well she was not father Christmas..
Not that I am supporting her approach though but people should learn to respect themselves...It's not every invite they must honour..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by GoodIsGod: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Being husband to women of this kind is disgusting.
The day my wife disgrace me like this marks the beginning of the end of the marriage.

Many women control their husbands. They think they can do and say anything even in the presence of their men.
I will walk out of that useless baby shower before any of the guests walk out. Only God knows if I would sleep under same roof with her for a long time. Anyways I will show up during childbirth and take care of the naming.

Nonsense and ... Can someone help me finish the statement please.

Radarada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Nigerian Woman Among Rescued Illegal Migrants Gives Birth On Mediterranean Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.