Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,964 members, 7,922,377 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:43 AM

I’m Done With This Site - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Done With This Site (1032 Views)

I’m Done With Elective Positions – Peter Obi / Wabba Will Never Return To Kaduna By The Time I’m Done With Him – El-rufai / I’m Done Defending Ndigbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I’m Done With This Site by KanwuliaExtra: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
I pray thee lord. Never let me fall back to the degenerate days of NL or join these old and newly-baptized bigoted swineherd, who cannot post pointlessly without insults.

Amen.
Re: I’m Done With This Site by Softmirror: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2022
Coly2012:
You can't compare imigration than and now, so the issue of inter marriage can't stand as a yardstick, take a good look at the trends on Nland and comments that follows, you will see that we are not suppose to be called one, just take a look at the posts on 2023 election and see that it's divided between the north and south, South west and south east, almost every political trend as of today is directed to the igbos with loads of name calling and the igbos are responding fire for fire, then I ask while are we together? While can't we go our separate ways if we can't accept and tolorate each other,if we don't see anything good in each other,how will a normal person says all yorubas are skull miners, and another says all igbos are zombies and another says all hausa/ fulanies are terrorist. Oga its clear that our unity is not working can we please try disunity let's see if it will work.

THAT IS POLITICS. IT AROUSES SENTIMENTS. DURING THE MILITARY ERA IT WASN'T SO AT ALL. IN THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, THE HEAD QUARTERS OF DEMOCRACY, IT'S AT ALL NOT DIFFERENT. ABSOLUTELY NOT DIFFERENT! SUCH FRICTIONS.

THE MILITARY PRACTICES NATIONALISM. IT'S THE NATURE OF DEMOCRACY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha Mega Rally For Peter Obi: Pictures / Woman Rescued From The Hands Of The ESN Known Gunmen At Nnewi VIDEO / 2023: Wike Yoruba People Love And Appreciate You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.