Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,100 members, 7,946,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

How Do I Adjust My Sleep If I Am A Person Of Age? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Adjust My Sleep If I Am A Person Of Age? (371 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / 16 And 17 Of Age Can Now Receive COVID-19 Jabs In Nigeria - NPHCDA / How My Duvet/Comforter/Blanket Almost Shocked Me To Death In My Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Adjust My Sleep If I Am A Person Of Age? by nandoster: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hi, I recently realized that I am a person of advanced age and to look after their health should be much more closely. After all, at this age it is very critical to monitor their health and lifestyle, at least I said so my doctorsmiley

In general, sleep is also a very important part of our lives, which affects almost everything, and to find infomation on how to make the most efficient sleep is very difficult undecided

Maybe you can give some advice, I have no money to go to the doctor once again lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Adjust My Sleep If I Am A Person Of Age? by baba66(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello, it is a pity that a person at a ripe old age does not have the opportunity to seek medical advice often, but on the other hand it is very good that you do not forget about your health.
You know the most important thing about sleep is to have a stable cycle, not to go to bed at 8 pm one day and at 12 am the next, but to always go to bed at the same time, as for me it is very important
Re: How Do I Adjust My Sleep If I Am A Person Of Age? by joshwillianson: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2022
To be honest I don't sleep enough myself.
I'm always up late on forums, eating fast food, maybe I need to change my lifestyle))
Well, I'll read some tips here, maybe I like something.
Re: How Do I Adjust My Sleep If I Am A Person Of Age? by amandapeterson: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2022
No, I still think that if you do not have enough money for a doctor, then you are very good that you do not give up.

I personally think that it is necessary to sleep well, because sleep is very important in our lives. Although I do not lead a healthy lifestyle and can not advise you something)) I just came here to tell you that you are doing a great job .) smiley
Re: How Do I Adjust My Sleep If I Am A Person Of Age? by goswift11: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
"Hi, like most people on this forum I am a man of advanced age. Exactly I can tell you that I sleep well and therefore I feel awake. Just important lifestyle, for example if I used to spend most of my time on this forum, now I try to exercise, it also helps me to sleep more and healthier.

In general I know a lot of tips on how older people can improve their sleep and what to do with insomnia, but I'm too lazy to write them here, I would advise you to read this article on insomnia in elders https://gojourney.app/sleep-and-aging/, because most of the tips I took from here.

In general, although it is just an article on the Internet, but all information in it has been collected by real experts and doctors, studies have been conducted over the years in order to give really good advice to elderly people. If you have enough self-control everything can work out and your sleep will be better.

If you really came here to solve your problem then read this article! kiss"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Situation Report On My Son Infected By Chickenpox / Condom Don'ts / How To Regular Blood Sugar Level With Bitter Kola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.