Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me (1938 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? / The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by kenzysmith: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
I am a brothel addict though I have been able to limit it but is like there is a force pushing me there I have quit masturbation after 9 years in bondage but this brothel.is another battle especially. If I stay for 3 weeks without going there I will experience me making love with a strange gal in my dream sometimes I release , sometimes I almost but my dick will be very add when I wake up nothing is working for me , my Daddy hatred for me nowadays I can't explain it .. All my child hood friends are now avoiding me I don't just understand is the world ending? Pls I need help

Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by CrazyMan(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you're a Christian look for a Bible believing church and go there for deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Chuks1978: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you are in lagos

Talk to me

Chuksnduka@gmail.com
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
CrazyMan:
If you're a Christian look for a Bible believing church and go there for deliverance.
Please stop misinforming these people. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by CrazyMan(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please stop misguided these people. undecided
Lol...I used the word Christian.

It's ok if you aren't one, you don't have to get all worked up over nothing.

10 Likes

Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
kenzysmith:
I am a brothel addict though I have been able to limit it but is like there is a force pushing me there I have quit masturbation after 9 years in bondage but this brothel.is another battle especially. If I stay for 3 weeks without going there I will experience me making love with a strange gal in my dream sometimes I release , sometimes I almost but my dick will be very add when I wake up nothing is working for me , my Daddy hatred for me nowadays I can't explain it .. All my child hood friends are now avoiding me I don't just understand is the world ending? Pls I need help
What you lack is sexual discipline and what you need most is mental help to aide you in controlling what are your sexual habits and desires. You will not find that in a Bible but by getting treatment from a mental health therapist who can maybe access if addiction treatment is the way to go at this point. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
CrazyMan:

Lol...I used the word Christian.

It's ok if you aren't one, you don't have to get all worked up over nothing.
Nothing in Christian scripture suggests that those who don't have common mental disciple, who struggle with basic self control are among those who are weary and heavy laden that Jesus Christ called to come to Him - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 undecided

The OP cannot seem to do without his flesh...how can he have need of Jesus Christ at this point in his journey? undecided
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by kenzysmith: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chuks1978:
If you are in lagos

Talk to me

Chuksnduka@gmail.com
zero9zerp360tentripple6
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by terrezo2002(m): 1:46am On Sep 10, 2022
kenzysmith:
Go for deliverance and turn away from this kind of life. Live your life to please God and not to please yourself.
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On Sep 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:
1. If the Holy spirit who is the Spirit of Christ cannot help a man overcome his flesh, then who or what can?
2. Mental therapy can go as far but true death to self comes through intimacy with the Spirit of God.
1. Do you even realize who the spirit of Truth is to begin with? He is Jesus Christ, the very same one who while He was on earth told you that only those who obey His teachings and commandments are His followers and His friends. Jesus Christ informed you that He is God's Truth - John 14 vs 6 - and that the other Helper which the Father will send those who are His followers, those who already submit to and obey His teachings and commandments is His very own Spirit of Truth - John 14 vs 25 - 27 undecided

2. Jesus Christ said that you first need to turn from your Old way and the way to do this is to begin obeying Him instead. That is what repentance is literally all about. If you can't wield control over your mind as far as your behavior, how can you obey God who said that His love and promise is only for those who obey Him - John 15 vs 9 - 11? undecided

Mental therapy is help for those who lack mental disciple. That's is what is available to anyone who did not from time learn how to control mind and particularly behavior. undecided
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 4:03am On Sep 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:

No true believer in Christ has to go through any kind of “deliverance”, for the day he believed and became born of the spirit, that day he became delivered. What is required now is the continuous working of that salvation and deliverance through the renewal of the mind, and intimacy with the Holy spirit.
And what about the OP leads you to believing he has in fact abandoned the old way ( his flesh and all) and has begun living in obedience to the New Way, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God? undecided

He reads more like someone who has to first become like a child, train himself to wield control over his urges and behavior. And only after then, attempt Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 4:05am On Sep 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Back to the same nonsense and gibberish “obey and be saved”. Absolute waste of time. You don't even understand what you say.
So, you mean these teachings of God and Jesus Christ are gibberish to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:

His very need for Christ is actually centered around his inability to control himself. He is exhibiting a nature that God hasn't put in him. God wants him to exhibit His (God's) own nature, and to do this, God has promised to put his spirit inside him if only he desires. It is the spirit that gives the desire and enablement.
Pay attention! undecided

God’s call is meant for those who are willing to and able to obey Him. He makes this abundantly clear when right off the bat He commands that one be ready to actively abandon the old way( even the flesh) to begin serving Him. Again, this is what Repentancd means and no amount of praying can give you repentance and John the Baptist explained as much- Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11. So how can a one who is unwilling to obey God because his very mental is overwhelmed by his desires even begin to abide by God's rule of repentance let alone obedience? undecided
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:

No, I mean that you are wrongly applying these teachings. This is because you do not understand them.
So where God from Heaven, and even Jesus Christ taught that obedience to His teachings and commandments, the Gospel, is the key in the Kingdom of God, mentioning it means one does not understand Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:
Romans 8:17 - Because the carnal mind is enmity against
God; for it is not subject to the law of God , nor
indeed can be.

Romans 9:16 - So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
So, are you saying God will bend His own Law in obedience to allow disobedience into His Kingdom? undecided
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:
1. Man in his natural state is not willing to obey. Jesus explains that no man can come unless the Father draws him (John 6:65). The natural man has no ability to come
to God, nor does he even have the desire to come. This drawing is done by the Spirit of God. Once man is translated into the kingdom of God through salvation, then the Spirit constantly enables man to obey. Obedience can never be achieved by man BY HIMSELF, it is literally impossible.
1. Yet in the same Natural state, Abel chose to obey God? In the same Natural state, the disciples chose obedience over disobedience? undecided

Can you please stop jumping all over the place and focus here abeg... again... So, are you saying God will bend His own Law in obedience to allow disobedience into His Kingdom? undecided
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:

No, God loves man and he doesn't want anyone to perish. So even in man's rebellion, he has devised a means to draw men to himself, yet he won't force them. It's simply a choice, and that choice is “believing”. It is when he believes and becomes fully convicted by the Spirit of God that obedience is possible.
Again, God's love for man in Jesus Christ is meant for those who obey. This is what Jesus Christ Himself said - John 15 vs 9 - 11. This is witnessed by His follower - John 13 vs 1. So are you insinuating that Jesus Christ lied in this? undecided

His Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, He promised only to those who love Him - those who obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 25 - 27 and John 16 vs 4 - 15. Are you insisting that God is not a faithful God at all, and that He changes His own laws? undecided
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:

How did you become saved? Did you simply choose to obey the call for repentance?
I did exactly as Jesus Christ said and taught. I began to obey His teachings and commandments one at a time and in the process, I abandoned the old way and adopted the new way just as John the Baptist said repentance is meant to happen - Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11. undecided

Repentance does not happen overnight as obedience is how the transition occurs. And no amount of praying can accomplish it. The pharisees and teachers of the law had masters in prayer but that couldn't help them. undecided
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:
1. So you're saying that you simply started obeying his commandments and teachings without any unusual prompting from within you?
2. So what happened all the while that you were living in disobedience? Why didn't you obey all those times?
1. LOL... prompting? Look, I needed God and since the only way to reach Him is by obeying Him, I not only made the decision to do what it takes but I also implemented that decision through obedience of His teachings and commandments, just as John the Baptist explained in Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11 to all those who were interested in the Kingdom of God, and as Jesus Christ made clear to all who will choose to follow Him - John 14 vs 20 - 25 undecided

2. Well, all the while I had been living in disobedience, I refused to discipline myself enough to obey Him is what. I had a hard time obeying because I didn't discipline my mind to choose obedience rather than disobedience every single moment of every day. It wasn't until I made the choice to begin obeying no matter what, and despite the fleshly desires, that I was able to begin and eventually transition from following the Old way, adopting God's New Law instead. undecided

It's pretty much the same way you learn a new trade, ride a bike, develop a new skill etc., that you can obedience instead of disobedience. undecided
Re: I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me by Kobojunkie: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:

And now I'm telling you that, that desire, that yearning for God did not come from you. You did not realize that you needed God all by yourself, God drew you to himself and you responded to the call. This is what Jesus was saying in John 6:44. You did not become saved because you obeyed, you became saved because the Father drew you. If he hadn't drawn you, you'd probably even be an atheist now.
Again, as John the Baptist explained in Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11 when he pointed out the Pharisees who came to be baptized by him, that which you call a yearning IS NOT what gets you anywhere close to God. The fact that even the Pharisees had the yearning in them ought to make this clear to you. undecided

Again, as John the Baptist explained, it isn't those who yearn but instead to those who obey that the Kingdom of God belongs. You can yearn all day and night but never get anywhere near God until you begin to obey God. That is what John the Baptist said, what God commands and what Jesus Christ taught. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Understand The Ten Commandments / Mohammed Or Jesus or African gods? / Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.