Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,763 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Does The Death Of The Queen Affect Visa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The Death Of The Queen Affect Visa? (309 Views)

Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? / Bianca Ojukwu Reacts To The Death Of Debe, Ojukwu's First / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Death Of The Queen Affect Visa? by Jacketaltrade: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pls i would like to know, can the death of the Queen in any way affect visa application in U.K and other commonwealth countries. I have a close relative who applied for visa last month and now the queen is dead will it affect the processing?
Re: Does The Death Of The Queen Affect Visa? by ElSudani: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
Pls i would like to know, can the death of the Queen in any way affect visa application. I have a close relative who applied for visa last month and now the queen is dead will it affect the processing?

Probably not, unless your cousin's name is Uju Anya.
Re: Does The Death Of The Queen Affect Visa? by Michelle70(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
ElSudani:

Probably not, unless your cousin's name is Uju Anya.
lolz.
I heard the Queen doesnt need a visa to travel, Visa was made after her.

She herself is a visa
Re: Does The Death Of The Queen Affect Visa? by Jacketaltrade: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz. I heard the Queen doesnt need a visa to travel, Visa was made after her.
She herself is a visa
that's the point, does her death change things?
Re: Does The Death Of The Queen Affect Visa? by Michelle70(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
that's the point, does her death change things?
her death may alter the visa in some way but it wont affect application of visas.
Re: Does The Death Of The Queen Affect Visa? by Jacketaltrade: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
her death may alter the visa in some way but it wont affect application of visas.
affect in U.K and other commonwealth countries or the world at large?
Re: Does The Death Of The Queen Affect Visa? by Michelle70(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
affect in U.K and other commonwealth countries or the world at large?
Just some changes in the visa.
It wont affect anything significant

(1) (Reply)

#arrestfestuskeyamo: Obi Supporters Call For Arrest Of APC Bigwig Over Article / Largest Countries In Africa By Land Area / Key Points From The Media Chat With Wike On The Crisis Rocking The PDP (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.