Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,966 members, 7,873,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed (5919 Views)

My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by imagrg(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
The poo sies you have been knacking are the slack and overused ones.
Try the virgin girl and you will feel the difference!
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by lxjohnsone: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
imagrg:
The poo sies you have been knacking are the slack and overused ones.
Try the virgin girl and you will feel the difference!

I tried having sex with her but my dick ain't going in and she told me she is feeling pains did all I could but no way what do you suggest?
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Streett: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:

Try to read and understand. I never said it does

“ As a matter of fact the size of the dîck might increase when he stops masturbating due to the constant and consistent stroking of it all the years during masturbation”….

And if he doesn’t stop masturbating..? the size might decrease??
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by internationalman(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Streett:

“ As a matter of fact the size of the dîck might increase when he stops masturbating due to the constant and consistent stroking of it all the years during masturbation”….

And if he doesn’t stop masturbating..? the size might decrease??

You didn't complete the statement. I said that's if he had a big dîck in the first place.

My point is depleted tostesteron is most times responsible for any degenerated male bodily features.

First off, do you or did you masturbate?
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Karleb(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
lxjohnsone:

My dick is longer than my phone I'm using an Iphone 11 pro which measures 5.8 inches

Your dick length is okay now. Maybe it's too thin or the girls are too wide or you need to see a doctor.

Remember to practice safe sex! Pregnancy is real!!

1 Like

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Streett: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:

You didn't complete the statement. I said that's if he had a big dîck in the first place.

My point is depleted tostesteron is most times responsible for any degenerated male bodily features.

First off, do you or did you masturbate?

See, e don do abeg.. English don dey too much, ah no get strength!

And Yea askin if I beat my meat , Direct that wan give OP abegg… no be me get thread Breh
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by romunu(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Soak you preeq for water, it will rise.
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Streett: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
lxjohnsone:
I really depressed because most girls have had s*x with I didn't feel a thing some at the first time I do feel a little but when we having sex the second time I don't feel anything even tho they do mourn this is really making me depressed just recently got a new girlfriend found out she is still a virgin but I'm just scared of losing her when she tried out other dicks my dick is not even up to 5 inches please I need advice on what to do.

Nothing to be depressed about jor Guy…… 5 inches no bad at all !
Stick to whatever pattern that makes You happy
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by stanvesco(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
lxjohnsone:
I really depressed because most girls have had s*x with I didn't feel a thing some at the first time I do feel a little but when we having sex the second time I don't feel anything even tho they do mourn this is really making me depressed just recently got a new girlfriend found out she is still a virgin but I'm just scared of losing her when she tried out other dicks my dick is not even up to 5 inches please I need advice on what to do.

Lol
You were misinformed about sex. What did you think you would be feeling when having sex; pepper or sugar. Honestly, it's the feedback you receive during sex from the woman that culminated to a possible orgasm that is the sweetness in sex oh.

Your penis is not a tongue that senses sweetness. You enjoy the experience in sex. That is the sweetness please

1 Like

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Illegal1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:
You masturbate alot that's why
wat abt people wen no dey masturbate bt get small dick?
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:

It's ironic because he said he can't feel anything but the ladies keep feeling it and moaning in joy

Moaning in joy

When did he said joy?
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Deasegun19(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Karleb:

Your dick length is okay now. Maybe it's too thin or the girls are too wide or you need to see a doctor.

Remember to practice safe sex! Pregnancy is real!!

no be std again na pregnancy...
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by neztar: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Codeye:
Masturbation does not cause changes in the size of a person's penis. It is mainly genetics that determines penis size. However, testosterone may influence penis growth during puberty, and because masturbation causes temporary changes in testosterone, some people may think that masturbation affects penis size.
whats the satisfactory penis size?
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by neztar: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:

I understand your point.

The reason is that when one masturbates every day, his tostesteron level is depleted and tostesteron is what's responsible for penile growth and other male bodily features.

But this is temporary as the dîck will return to its original size if he stops masturbating that is, if he had a big dîck in the first place. As a matter of fact the size of the dîck might increase when he stops masturbating due to the constant and consistent stroking of it all the years during masturbation.

I'm a living witness, I never knew I had a big dîck until I stopped masturbating for 3 months..

Having said that, that your virgin girl will get used to your medium size kind of dîck all her life if you use it to deflower her. She would be one of those girls that prefer small dîck to big ones. Yes I've met several girls like that.

Just go ahead and deflower her now because she doesn't know the difference bet
whats your dick size?
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by neztar: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Karleb:

5 to 6 inches should be average now.
If he can't feel anything, it means it's really small o.
how inches is big in your opinion?
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Naijatask: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
See as people are discussing about fornication without a care in the world undecided.

Omo, May God save you all
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Karleb(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
neztar:
how inches is big in your opinion?

Na woman go fit answer this question o. cheesy
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by internationalman(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
neztar:
whats your dick size?

Almost 9 inches the last time I measured
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by neztar: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:

Almost 9 inches the last time I measured
jesus! Is six inches big enough? Asking for a friend
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by neztar: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Naijatask:
See as people are discussing about fornication without a care in the world undecided.

Omo, May God save you all
are you a virgin?
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by HolyMan12: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
lxjohnsone:
Just wait till you fully mature.

I am sure you are not up to 20 cool

It will still grow cool cool
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by HolyMan12: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:

I understand your point.

The reason is that when one masturbates every day, his tostesteron level is depleted and tostesteron is what's responsible for penile growth and other male bodily features.

But this is temporary as the dîck will return to its original size if he stops masturbating that is, if he had a big dîck in the first place. As a matter of fact the size of the dîck might increase when he stops masturbating due to the constant and consistent stroking of it all the years during masturbation.

I'm a living witness, I never knew I had a big dîck until I stopped masturbating for 3 months..

Having said that, that your virgin girl will get used to your medium size kind of dîck all her life if you use it to deflower her. She would be one of those girls that prefer small dîck to big ones. Yes I've met several girls like that.

Just go ahead and deflower her now because she doesn't know the difference between big and small yet. Please don't dump her after because virgins are had to come by these days.
A girl once told me she prefers a smaller dick cause it's easier to handle in the mouth.

Girls that give steady B.J quantify dicks with their mouth and qualify dicks when you bang them.

My ex couldn't handle my dick when it became fully hard in her mouth so she prefers it semi solid in her mouth. And she loved to deep throat me alot.
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by HolyMan12: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:

Don't stress yourself guy.

70 inside 100 guys have 5 to 6 inches dîck. So you are not alone.
5 to 6 inches is very ok
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by internationalman(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
HolyMan12:

A girl once told me she prefers a smaller dick cause it's easier to handle in the mouth.

Girls that give steady B.J quantify dicks with their mouth and qualify dicks when you bang them.

My ex could handle my dick when it became fully hard in her mouth so she prefers it semi solid in her mouth. And she loved to deep throat me alot.

I tire oh. Not all girls are into this big dîck shiit.
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by internationalman(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
neztar:
jesus! Is six inches big enough? Asking for a friend

No it's not big enough. I wish I could add about 3 more inches to it to make it 1 feet
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by AndroidAI(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
lxjohnsone:

I can't post it here I will get banned
You wouldn't be banned... Just post it let me see wink
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Naijatask: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
neztar:
are you a virgin?

Yes, or do you have a problem with that? undecided

Corinthians 6:18-19 Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body.
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Naijatask: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
AndroidAI:

You wouldn't be banned... Just post it let me see wink

Hoelosho, repent and flee from sexual sin
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Miravik900(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=HolyMan12 post=116537370]
Just wait till you fully mature.

I am sure you are not up to 20 cool

It will still grow cool cool[/
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by PrettyBolu(f): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Nonsense, instead of thinking of how to invent things that will make life better, you're here feeling depressed. May God forgive you. Simp

Mr inventor, what have you invented? Allow him express himself. People like you make others keep quiet about the pains. Keeping quiet is one of the major things that leads to depression and suicide.

Mr inventor, can you invent a cure for depression or a cure to bring back someone that committed suicide? If you cannot, then let people express their pains

3 Likes

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by LawyerLomo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Karleb:

If you believe masturbatiion is responsible, try to stop it.

What is the size now? I believe 5.4 inches should be okay for any woman, at least you should feel something with that.

Maybe you should measure you dick size when erect with your smart phone.

Try to master the art of pre-intimacy too.

How do you measure the size of your divk using a smartphone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illiterate Gurl? / , / Konji Na Bastard:Man Pictured Tapping Current From A Lady In Public(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.