Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed (5928 Views)

My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Mr inventor, what have you invented? Allow him express himself. People like you make others keep quiet about the pains. Keeping quiet is one of the major things that leads to depression and suicide.

Mr inventor, can you invent a cure for depression or a cure to bring back someone that committed suicide? If you cannot, then let people express their pains

You no no the difference between investing and inventing
Abeg try de use dictionary to d chat for nairaland
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by PrettyBolu(f): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

You no no the difference between investing and inventing
Abeg try de use dictionary to d chat for nairaland

The guy clearly said “invent”

You need salt and water to wash your eyes

1 Like

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

The guy clearly said “invent”
You need salt and water to wash your eyes

Na only dick matter you the rush view
Na you be the only girl wey view this thread
Shame no de do you?
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by PrettyBolu(f): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Na only dick matter you the rush view

Na you be the only girl wey view this thread

Shame no de do you?

Your insecurities are just showing. You feel intimidated by my presence.
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Your insecurities are just showing. You feel intimidated by my presence.

Insecurity wetin?, is Nigeria secured, why I go feel secured for una country

Abeg better take up your voters card and go vote for Obi 2023!!!!
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by babaalagbo11(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
lxjohnsone:
I really depressed because most girls have had s*x with I didn't feel a thing some at the first time I do feel a little but when we having sex the second time I don't feel anything even tho they do mourn this is really making me depressed just recently got a new girlfriend found out she is still a virgin but I'm just scared of losing her when she tried out other dicks my dick is not even up to 5 inches please I need advice on what to do.
Get in touch with me, check my signature
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
OP tell us what you’re really looking for
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by HolyMan12: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Miravik900:

I’m will be 20 by next week Sunday
Next week starts tomorrow. Or do you mean Upper week 19th?
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Miravik900(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
HolyMan12:
Next week starts tomorrow. Or do you mean Upper week 19th?

A mistake bro wanted to reply someone else

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head / It's Over Between Us UPDATED / Should I Marry Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.