Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral (93869 Views)

Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral / Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ / 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
AdamuKD:
Unlike these useless one's staying around me here. Instead of helping you carrying your bag, na your head dem go carry inside the bag after chopping it off. Stupid jihadist
I cover this my coconut head with the blood of Jesus

Are you Hausa?
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Truthday: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

No be desame Saudi people brought de Religion to u??
Hop u hav tak ur Medication bro??

Saudi is not the benchmark of islamic values. Saudi is a country, just like nigeria. Makes no difference except the holy cities. As a convinced and very knowledgeable Muslim. I really really gate and dislike government of saudi arabia.

We don't follow blindly in islam.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Truthday: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Joey4321:

No no no. Only mischievous people would do something like to offend someone else belief. I have nothing against the Muslims asides the forceful part and intolerance they always display.

The part im referring to is the hisbah that go about enforcing the hijab on people.

Can't we all be free to love and tolerate each other?

Give just one instance where hisbah forced people to wear hijab.

And even if, are the northerners complaining??
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Midas01: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lmao....so even kids are not left out of the madness cheesy
fman:
But the girls no wear hijab..
For them holyland...
But for here hisbah go gym u!!
What do u think sisterFire,
fati2001
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by xeju: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
obiekunie01:

ARE THERE CHRISTIANS IN SAUDI ARABIA?

Illiteracy dey worry you. Are these names christian names?
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by dnawah(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pandalytics:
A 9-year-old Saudi boy has become an internet sensation after a photo of him carrying three bags on his back, went viral on social media.

Mishaal Al Shahrani was seen carrying the bags of his sisters, Sarah and Noura along with his own bag while they were returning home from school. Their father, who was captivated by the scene, snapped a photo and shared it on the family WhatsApp group and then on social media.

Commenting on the photo, the governor, and the director of education of 'Khamis Mushayt'— a state in Saudi Arabia, praised the boy and gave him an award.

Meanwhile, a Saudi football club invited Mishaal Al Shahrani and his two sisters as a Chief Guest.

Indeed, family is everything.
who say good husband no dey? See one there grin grin grin
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by edosignature(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Forceful Sharia Laws is for the poor.

fman:
For them holyland...
fati2001
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by gladdensir(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Gadafii:
Noticed how the small girls are not wearing hijab abi??

Make our aboki brothers and mumuric Dey observe. Since they now understand Islam more than the Arabians

Abi o. They Don Sabi religion pass the Arabians wey give them

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Kenny9857(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
airminem:
Masha Allah
Who be this werey ?
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Kenny9857(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Truthday:

Give just one instance where hisbah forced people to wear hijab.

And even if, are the northerners complaining??
You are just too foolish, you son of a bit*h
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by SisterFire(f): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...
fati2001
...The hot chains on the necks of black nations aren't been held with a rubber straps by these masters(like a master and his dwags) but by the Dull brain connected to weak souls in black populace.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Andrea781: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pandalytics:
A 9-year-old Saudi boy has become an internet sensation after a photo of him carrying three bags on his back, went viral on social media.

Mishaal Al Shahrani was seen carrying the bags of his sisters, Sarah and Noura along with his own bag while they were returning home from school. Their father, who was captivated by the scene, snapped a photo and shared it on the family WhatsApp group and then on social media.

Commenting on the photo, the governor, and the director of education of 'Khamis Mushayt'— a state in Saudi Arabia, praised the boy and gave him an award.

Meanwhile, a Saudi football club invited Mishaal Al Shahrani and his two sisters as a Chief Guest.

Indeed, family is everything.
How come the girls are not wearing Hijab to school? A whole Saudi girls don't wear Hijab to school while all these I too know will force their Children to wear Hijab.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Godjone(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
If na stupid foolish illiterate northern hisbah police, them pric for don raise like anaconda
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Allisgud: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Where that muric man,he should come and lecture the Saudi imam on why the girls are not on hijab and tag them fake muslim
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Babastrong(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wetin concerns me. If you like put entire library for your head. my own is how nigeria will be great again.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Truthday: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kenny9857:

You are just too foolish, you son of a bit*h

If you can't be civil and sane. I'll rather beat you with sanity by replying you with manner. Since you are showing you're uncouth.

Again, give just one instance where hisbah forced people to use hijab.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by fydence: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...
What do u think blessedmercy8,

You dey mind these ignorant poverty stricken bigots here...

Even in Saudi Arabia see their soft life... But Mumu wey see food chop go carry sharia for head pass their masters... Stuuuuupid!!

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Babastrong(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
I trust the boy. The sisters have promised him biscuit or something better. That's why he turned himself to ketekete. If you like carry mountain put for your head.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Impactech: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

But na must for here!!
Na who do us this thing?

No tell anybody, na one chance juju�
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Crownhome(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
AdamuKD:
Unlike these useless one's staying around me here. Instead of helping you carrying your bag, na your head dem go carry inside the bag after chopping it off. Stupid jihadist

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Coolgent(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
True teaching of Islam
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Ibkhaleel: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
AdamuKD:
zakaci uwarka ai shege arnen arewa
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Carlylepneuma: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
AdamuKD:
social media made a lot of u fools way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it. undecided
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Danny50: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Just a practice on hw he'll be carrying bombs arround.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by grandstar(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...
What do u think blessedmercy8,

They aren't up to the age
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Spandau: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel post=116576100 grin:

grin grin grin cheesy
He pain am.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by saajus: 12:24am On Sep 12, 2022
That's what gentlemen do. I'm glad I'm one. Women in our lives are special ones. We laugh when they laugh. We cry when they cry. We have shoulders they can lean on. We carry their burdens. We cook for them. We wash their underwear. We just want to make them happy cos the world is so stressful. I'm glad I have 4 in my life and hopefully, very soon, one cute orente will join the fold.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Federalis: 12:58am On Sep 12, 2022
Wetin I go do like this now to trend too and probably win an award with some cash benefits?
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by AdamuKD: 5:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:

Are you Hausa?
Why are you asking? Inugo di Nwunyeodogwu?
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by AdamuKD: 5:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
social media made a lot of u fools way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it. undecided
E pain this senseless jihadist terrorist. Am I lying. You the Moslem folks here are all terrorist fool. Mohammed yaci uwashi
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by AdamuKD: 5:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Kaci durin mama nka. Shaga akuya. Mohammed yaci kutumar ubanshi
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by AdamuKD: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Coolgent:
True teaching of Islam
Na lie. You cannot deceive me cos I know better. Islam is a religion of terrorist

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.