Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,462 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya (54250 Views)

Uju Anya Is A proud Lesbian (pic) / Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Juanmike(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2022
festacman:
Beautiful faced lesbian with negative intellect, dark heart and twisted mind. Pure Jezebelic!
Her sexual orientation is not in question, she can Bleep a goat for all I care.
She has a point.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Voldoz: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2022
Mtchewww, all the same the woman is dead let her be, Nigeria is where she is today cause of our leaders or is queen Elizabeth the one looting funds here.

For my though colonialism is bad but I swear to you if given the chance we blacks would have done the same to whites. Men are just so obsessed to acquire knowledge and power to dominate others. If you look deep to our history in Nigeria you will find out most tribes, community go to war for land / territory or maybe domination.

We humans hide under civilization but deep down in us there is this urge for competition and dominance that's just it so in a civilized sense colonialism is bad but it's natural.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by carsuperman: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2022
festacman:
Beautiful faced lesbian with negative intellect, dark heart and twisted mind. Pure Jezebelic!
i so much dislike her. if you see how she berates men ehn. women are poo shaa
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Leemekzy: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2022
SageOfChelsea:
Comments here are funny,she is talking about her hate for the Queen and gave reasons but you guys are talking about her hate for her without reason. I wonder who is right and who is wrong.

Hope we remember that Nigeria was a business enterprise for the British and that it was slave trade money that funded the industrial revolution? And at the heart of that is the Queen of England?

She came to the throne 1952 and pushed for Ghana and Nigeria to get their independence 1957 Ghana got Thier independence but Nigeria refused because the northerners where not ready.

You guys should channel your hates to her father King George not her because she made sure you got your independence and was against black slavery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by okwusdaddy: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2022
I find what this woman has been saying quite intresting. I think colonialism should be studied,you can never know ,it could be the solution to our problem. I am glad she did not mention religion as our problem because that's all I hear.How religion has destroyed us.
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Make she rest abeg
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Bluebolt: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

slavish trash...

wailer...Yet na nairaland him full level stop..

hahahahahaha
But Awujale-the King of Ijebu ode was coronated on the 2nd of April 1960.
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Reasoning(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Europe will be a history some day.... I wouldn't want to say much, because in summary; Uju has hit the punch Lines about the Europeans Continent...
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Masterito(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2022
A lot of assumptions in your content.
femisplash:
This lesbian bitch was born in 1976, that was six years after the war. Six years after, the country was on it's pathway to recovery. Three years after her birth, an ibo man, Alex Ekwueme was elected the VP alongside Shagari. Ibos were in the seat of power 9 yrs after. Such has never been achieved anywhere else in the world in such a very short time. No rebels fought against the sovereignty of a country and was allowed close to power in 9 yrs, None ever!
She was mislead and misinformed by narratives written by Chinua Achebe-a man who fled into his grave, opening up fresh wounds at the time the country was healing. He dropped a book on his death bed without the courage to face fierce criticisms
Little was she informed about the role of Ojukwu in starving millions of biafrans.
https://www.nairaland.com/7325192/historical-excursion-how-ojukwu-starved
Little was she informed that biafra was heavily backed by France who supplied both Military and financial support on the side of biafra. Military planes called biafra babes were manned by European pilots, majorly, the French and swedish pilots. Fortunately or unfortunately, there can only be one winner on either side. Most likely, ibos could have been French speaking biafrans if they had had the victory. Would have been heavily indebted to the French Government who till today are defacto head of Government to all former French colonies in Africa.
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2022
All this research going on based Queen Elizabeth of England and hidden truths coming out , I take all of them as irrelevant researches, because she's already dead and lived a great age, enjoyed her life and maybe suffered others

But all this won't help matters.
The harm has already been done[/quote]
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by NOwazobia: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2022
maureensylvia:
This is a coward act
Why didn't she say all these while the queen was alive
Cowardice?

Is the queen's family dead...?

Don't you know that the best time to say a thing is when it will attract the attention of those who matter...

The same thing is used in military operations, you bombard them when they are all gathered with focus on one goal, instead of distractions that will take the focus off the message, and the message is lost like every random message on twitter...

That is when it is more painful likewise, like someone adding salt to your injuries...

I will say she is brave, judging from how she was attacked by people of various strata, even by the people she was sympathizing with...

Some will even attack her physically if they are opportune to meet her.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Mercury12(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2022
festacman:
say no more!
She will be served too
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by PoliteActivist: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2022
Tonypen247:

Did I tell you that I was quoting verbatim undecided The quote is attributed to Nelson Mandela but I took a sneak peek of the idea in it to suit the point I was making. I Intentionally did not reference Mandela in it because those are not his direct words and this is not an official academic write-up where it will still be deemed necessary to reference irrespective of direct quotation or not as long as it is not your original word. So next time, don't jump to a conclusion you know nothing about.

Ask questions first.

See this one. I was even trying to be kind to him.
Here is what you wrote, which is totally nonsensical:

The greatest glory in living lies not in falling, but in rising every time we fall

That's what you wrote!

As to the origin of the quote, see below.
Some writer you are!

1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Dcaliphate(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
Afonja can never be this brave.
i couldn't agree more grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2022
femisplash:
This lesbian bitch was born in 1976, that was six years after the war. Six years after, the country was on it's pathway to recovery. Three years after her birth, an ibo man, Alex Ekwueme was elected the VP alongside Shagari. Ibos were in the seat of power 9 yrs after. Such has never been achieved anywhere else in the world in such a very short time. No rebels fought against the sovereignty of a country and was allowed close to power in 9 yrs, None ever!
She was mislead and misinformed by narratives written by Chinua Achebe-a man who fled into his grave, opening up fresh wounds at the time the country was healing. He dropped a book on his death bed without the courage to face fierce criticisms
Little was she informed about the role of Ojukwu in starving millions of biafrans.
https://www.nairaland.com/7325192/historical-excursion-how-ojukwu-starved
Little was she informed that biafra was heavily backed by France who supplied both Military and financial support on the side of biafra. Military planes called biafra babes were manned by European pilots, majorly, the French and swedish pilots. Fortunately or unfortunately, there can only be one winner on either side. Most likely, ibos could have been French speaking biafrans if they had had the victory. Would have been heavily indebted to the French Government who till today are defacto head of Government to all former French colonies in Africa.
deep knowledge. The igbos on the internet are failing to also tell what they did to the people of akwaibom and Delta. They don't want the truth to come out! Thus whenever people from delta talk about how their were also mishandling, slaughtered and raped, they alswys run the shut them off. Igbos a slimy hypocrites that'll never take serious. Except for those who don't habour such hate in their heart's
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by NOwazobia: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Iadymissile:
I'm Igbo, no sane Igbo supports her outburst against the queen.
We Igbos reject her
I am not Igbo but I support her 100%.

Her outburst and timing are very well in place... O can't detect any lie in what she said...
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by onuman: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2022
festacman[b][/b]:

A dark-heated lesbian like Uju is a disgrace to the intellectual community and to African values. In a typical African society, she should have been lynched for relishing the sex organ of fellow women.
In bold.
You risk getting lynched over what you wrote above. Be careful.
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Chris2863(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2022
festacman:
afonjas and wailing grin grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Chris2863(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Aufbauh:
It is now clear that this uncultured woman has a personal axe to grind with the late Queen.

Her defiant on continuous diatribe against the dead shows how harboured hatred & bitterness can leads to mental instability, depression & paranoia.
yen yen yen grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by onuman: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Iadymissile:
I'm Igbo, no sane igbo supports her outburst against the queen.
We igbos reject her

Who dash you Igboness.
If by any chance you are Igbo, insanity is your problem.
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by sorepco(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Do not be silly young man

festacman:

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by etrouble: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Aufbauh:
It is now clear that this uncultured woman has a personal axe to grind with the late Queen.

Her defiant on continuous diatribe against the dead shows how harboured hatred & bitterness can leads to mental instability, depression & paranoia.

Which personal axe she wan grind, can her fore fathers and her co lesbians say all those nonsense to the Queen's face? If they can, why didn't they do so while the Queen was alive after all the Queen's Palace is always opened? Now, that the Queen is dead, let the useless flat headed Olosho with PhD in nonsense to go and meet the King at his Palace and tell him to his face that he (the King) stole from her (Uju) forefathers.

This however does not remove the fact that the so called Royal Family of England is a family of thieving bastards.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by blowjob: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2022
festacman:

SLAVE shocked
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by blowjob: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Aufbauh:

SLAVE shocked
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Righthussle: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2022
festacman:

Forget her sexuality. Relate with her message.
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by emapeteum(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2022
She is just trying to get attention
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Clinghton: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2022
If what she's saying is true, then she shouldn't be criticized.

Africans pay too much respect to europe which has cost us our heritage and culture, imagine the suggestion of naming one of our schools after the late queen.
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by seunjungle1(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2022
If you don't accept what that woman is saying that means you don't feel the bad legacy queen and her soldiers(marcphason, luggard etc) left for us for the sake of their evil colonialism in Africa most especially Nigeria.

What we are suffering for in Nigeria today is simply the result of their force epoch making in bringing us together(north & south) as one.

Thumb up woman!
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by DOTian: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Damn... so u really think the Queen makes political decisions... The throne having total control with veto powers ended with Magna Carta ... Blame the prime minister Harold Wilson... maybe the Iraqis should also blame the Queen for the war in Iraq when it was Tony Blair that convinced the parliament to go to war with America... The Queen never had Veto power ... Winston Churchill made the decisions to go to war and made all decisions during WW2 and not The Queen.. That institution is just ceremonial... mayb u should also blame the sultan of sokoto for making the decisions that made the Nigerian fulani Army kill Biafrans
The Queen was The Head of State of The British Empire! The anthem was for her!
She's now explaining to God how as a Head of State, she was soooooo powerless to stop or even condemn the killings of ten thousand children per day, just to satisfy her countrys imperial thirst for oil. Since you're so desperate to prove her innocence, You may want to join her over there to explain "her innocence" to the Gods too..
Willing slaves and generational serfs can't stop bleating..
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by Malawian(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2022
Nairaland reduces intellect.
Re: Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya by BigCowHornn: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2022
Aufbauh:

Her defiant on continuous diatribe against the dead shows how harbored hatred & bitterness can leads to mental instability, depression & paranoia.

She is older than you. Old enough to have lived through the civil war... the death and huger in igboland that killed millions.
The British where the ones that blockaded Biafra and supplied Nigeria with the bombs and planes used to bomb innocent igbo people.

The same British where also the ones that created the Chaos that is Nigeria today.

She remembers firsthand.
But you can't even imagine any of it.... can't remember omo indomie generation... and haven't even read about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

IGP Idris Poses With His Mistress Amina - Sahara Reporters (photo) / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.