Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,561 members, 7,888,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Physically Challenged Boy Uses His Mouth To Draw (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Physically Challenged Boy Uses His Mouth To Draw (photo) (778 Views)

Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life / Contortionist Officialdflex Uses His Foot As Dining Table While Drinking Tea / DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Challenged Boy Uses His Mouth To Draw (photo) by PlusBabe(f): 12:15am On Sep 12, 2022
A 17-Year-old South African boy used his mouth to create an amazing artwork.

The young artist identified as Lucas Mapheto has never attended a school before but is passionate about art.

Lucas said that art has been the only thing that keeps his mind from over thinking about this present situation.

“Art is the only thing that helps me keep my mind clear so I don’t overthink about my situation,”

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/09/11/physically-challenged-boy-uses-his-mouth-to-draw-photo/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Boy Uses His Mouth To Draw (photo) by 9gerian: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Physically Challenged Boy Uses His Mouth To Draw (photo) by robinso01(m): 1:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Ability in disability
Re: Physically Challenged Boy Uses His Mouth To Draw (photo) by Waakanda: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Physically Challenged Boy Uses His Mouth To Draw (photo) by HarlequinLekex: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Every one gat a nature prob to deal with

(1) (Reply)

Man Almost Lands In Trouble As Olosho Suffers Asthma In His House / Meet Olive (jeiel Damina) From Best Friends In The World Youtube Series / Davido Honors Furniture Brand With ₦5 Million Reward For Wedding Gift To CHIVIDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.