Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,604 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Suicide Is Better Than Bowing To Queen Of England. HRH Attah Ameh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Is Better Than Bowing To Queen Of England. HRH Attah Ameh (1985 Views)

Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Is Better Than Bowing To Queen Of England. HRH Attah Ameh by Mercury12(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Suicide Is Better Than Bowing To Queen Of England. HRH Attah Ameh by 23jerryking(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Interesting!

But he couldn't use his charms to destroy his enemies who were after his him/throne undecided he just had to commit suicide undecided

So who won after all
We Igalas are not that wicked? What's the point killing many other noble kings just to protect his throne? What would the Igalas be known for and as long after his reign is done? Sometimes we make certain decisions for the sake of the future generation.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is Better Than Bowing To Queen Of England. HRH Attah Ameh by JOemmy(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2022
I don't have any regard for all these african traditional rulers if they were really that powerful back then they would have used their powers to prevent the british empire from conquering all their kingdoms.
Re: Suicide Is Better Than Bowing To Queen Of England. HRH Attah Ameh by JOemmy(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Interesting!

But he couldn't use his charms to destroy his enemies who were after his him/throne undecided he just had to commit suicide undecided

So who won after all

Thank you my brother this has always been my position any time I hear we africans trying to glorify and mystify our ancient traditional rulers. The bitter truth is that they were all serving and worshipping lesser idols or gods before the white men came with their superior God to conquer, colonize and subjugate them all.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Is Better Than Bowing To Queen Of England. HRH Attah Ameh by obaaderemi: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2022
JOemmy:
I don't have any regard for all these african traditional rulers if they were really that powerful back then they would have used their powers to prevent the british empire from conquering all their kingdoms.
Because it's all lies. There's another story of that igalaman driving his car across the River Niger.
Is it any wonder that pastors are scamming us?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. / Statistics Indicate Obi's Victory & Why Rivers Is More Important Than Kano / Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.