Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,298 members, 7,910,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Just Can't stop Watching This Latest Movie: Delia's Gone (2022) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Can't stop Watching This Latest Movie: Delia's Gone (2022) (423 Views)

Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady / Watch This Latest Move Undisputed 4 (link To Download Below) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Can't stop Watching This Latest Movie: Delia's Gone (2022) by Iamtech: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Overview
Living with an intellectual disability, Louis is wrongfully accused of the murder of his sister Delia and sentenced to 5 years in prison. Upon release, he is visited by one of the last men to see her alive who implies there is more to her killing than meets the eye. Armed with this new information, Louis embarks on a personal mission to find who is responsible for Delia's mysterious death.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD

https://iamtech.com.ng/movie/33/delias-gone.html

(1) (Reply)

Best Friends In The World | Cast Of Best Friends In The World: Senior Year, / The Kind Of Things You People Discuss Here Is Irritating Me...very Disgusting / Hakimi Celebrate With His Mother After Divorce Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.