Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

SCAM ALERT: How I Got Scammed Weekly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SCAM ALERT: How I Got Scammed Weekly (141 Views)

Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt / How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job / I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: How I Got Scammed Weekly by Divinelove1(f): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hello guys, when MMM came the other time, we dive in and got swindled of our hard earn money but it left us a lesson which some didn't learn from.

Same as Racksterli, crowd I etc.

The lesson learnt here is ponzi is different from business.
Ponzi is a game of chance, some win while many loose, there is no itemized work to be done! Just put 20k and expect 40k in 1hr, how on earth is this possible?.

Business on the other hand is a game of skills, which is learnt and built gradually.
There is work to be done in other to build it, though working isn't sweet but it rewarding.

Well after several scam here and there, that I almost gave up on looking for extra sources,I stumbled on a NO FAIL SYSTEM that works, and It been loading I and others with at least 50-100k weekly

Hey! there is work to be done which is connecting people to different digital products that solves their unique challenges.

You aren't looking for the product as it already available for you on expertnaire, but you will be learning high income skills that helps in building this online business such ad:
Whatsapp selling secret
Web desgning
Copywriting
Email writing
Runing of facebook and IG ads
Basic graphic designs

Anyways I made a FREE video that describes in details, you can as well made your own findings.

If you like to end the year financially strong then connect with me on whatsapp: +2348034199210

(1) (Reply)

The Nightmare Of Most Nigerian Graduates / Learn Graphic Design And Earn Massive And Passive Income / In 2021, I Struggled To Make 20k..in 2022,I Learnt To Use Amazon Kdp To Make $$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.