Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,158 members, 7,907,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) (6154 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / Ejiro - Stole My Heart Away (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by EkoLomo1(f): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2007
shaka mc:

na wha oh so crazy still dey for this site,abeg so u sabi write true love but u no sabi sue person.which school did u attend.did u write your true love in french or english or jus a fanatasy,tuface travelled to your hood to steal your song,wot a shame so are u sayin that tubaba is now an international thief
LOL crazy is a small word cheesy cheesy what we got are Lunatics on Nland lipsrsealed
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2007
shaka mc angry angry angry u idiot,i thought u where sensible but findout you are living according to the nigerian factor no money for pocket, tuface has been a thief,he stole plantashun boiz song,he use juju to cover there face but i am the last of the kind,i will fight him to the last, with all my doh and all 'em i got
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by mellow(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2007
The last time I was in Newyork I told you to stop smoking that thing now see what

it has done to you. And mother had high hopes.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Adex001(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2007
Its a pity, He just showed you that he is more faster than you, You better take a step now before its too late,
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2007
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Trust me now, You know my nick (Jayon D bone breaker),will soon break tuface neck again, just watch,Mostwanted Artist right now is Eddris but have included 2face ,he there not come to US,He goes to UK, always , well have contacted my lawyer ,with the proof,so he told me he is complying the document,u will see 2face soon in jail grin grin, Then Maybe then my popularity will be big,i will be tag the artist that caught a thief(He stole african queen and other songs), angry angry, @Mellow yea U WARNED ME BUT HAVE STOPPED but see urself that same smoke make them deport u back home sucxer
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by bsleek(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2007
bro, realy dis ain't goin to be funy u are talking o Tu Baba like that if i grab u ehn u wont like urself , if tu face stole your song thats good for u know at least the guy has made it and the song is doin good in the market that shows that you are a good composer maybe u need to see tu face,who knows you can start writing songs for him officialy
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2007
angry angry angry wat are u talkin abt, me compose for tuface a thief,even i thinnk am worth being is PROMOTER,cuz i can atleast feed him 2square meal aday,but he shld stop stealing talked to kennis but those ppl are bunch of thieves,soon they will be cut out.
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by mellow(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2007
@Mellow yea You WARNED ME BUT HAVE STOPPED but see yourself that same smoke make them deport u back home sucxer
[quote][/quote]

I have never been deported cos I have never lived there.

My advice to you is to stop crying wolf.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by sect(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2007
Wow jayon is on fire i just cant wait to see 2face and kennis especially the fat home breaker embarrassed and jayon if those guys make you any offer to zip your mouth and you accept it means you have also accepted the fact that you a loser.
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2007
@jayon
You seem to have ignored my suggestion. Upload your track to a file host, put the URL here, let's download it and listen to it.
Thanks
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by tosinadeda: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2007
The bitch cnt even speak good english
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Christino(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2007
Ori iya mi ologogoro ooo, this dude gets high every blessed morning shocked, what an odd time to smoke crack? grin

This one na rundown.
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by trendy(f): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ poster, these are pretty strong accusations
and if it's true,, what a shame
he even stole african queen///what wrong with him now undecided

Sue him,
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Effa(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2007
Dont mind Jayon oh
Dont know whats wrong with that guy
Are you suppose to come on nairaland and say Tuface stole your song? Omo eranko
You better take good care of yourself so you dont get deported jayon

Find a better living and dont post stupid comments on here ok,

And as for you trendy i know you want to see the fall of tuface but you know what, Who God has blessed no man can curse,

Stay blessed Tu
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by nimma(f): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2007
yes oh God has blessed my tu and no man can curse no matter what
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Effa(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2007
I dey feel you jare
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by EkoLomo1(f): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2007
Effa:

Dont mind Jayon oh
Dont know whats wrong with that guy
Are you suppose to come on nairaland and say Tuface stole your song? Omo eranko
You better take good care of yourself so you don't get deported jayon

Find a better living and don't post stupid comments on here ok,

And as for you trendy i know you want to see the fall of tuface but you know what, Who God has blessed no man can curse,

Stay blessed Tu

Well said cheesy cheesy cheesy, i don't understand why people pray for someone else down fall undecided undecided
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Effa(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2007
Feel you Omo eko
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by jejelolatu(f): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2007
mactao:

@jayon
You seem to have ignored my suggestion. Upload your track to a file host, put the URL here, let's download it and listen to it.
Thanks

really,i cant see why we are wasting so much time on this thread.
this amounts to false accusation and libel.[both are punishable by law.
mr man, if u have proof ,raw evidence,spill it out, right here on nland.tu face is a popular guy,even before he gets to prove u wrong this story would be on every major entertainment gist show all over the world.

obviously u cant prove it, so stop spoiling peoples names and characters.
it is legally and morally wrong. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by sect(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2007
Jejelolatu has a point,if u spill it here and its genuine 2face will be in search of you and not you waitn 4 him to be in ur hood.
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by ajahboy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2007
Has anyone heard of toxicman? Found his video online, its off tha hook. I heard its marked X-rated in naija so its not getting airplay. Na wah for this naija people sef, them dey play "candy shop", which one is more X-rated?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Os6o2E5RHGU
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Effa(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2007
Just jayon alone opk
Let him do what so ever he wants to do

Case closed, No more comment or post from anyone again
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Young15(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2007
ya'll are ignorant don't you know. this situation has happened several times amonghst popular artist, like how 50 cent got sued for the i get money song, and in the club. i actually belive jayon. The majority of the people here are being blinded by their 2face jockin' !!!!!
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by balleriina(f): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2007
cheyyy, u people no fit rip person small small abi

i've really just died of laughter reading the replies on this, whatever jayon is on must be strongg, wanna reccommend me something? wink
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by lawyer(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2007
ok, let me settle this issue for you jayon. The copy right rule if as follows:

1. If your in America, and you write a song, the lyrics are being protected. If you end up creating it through a medium such as a c.d, record or it is wriiten down, it is also protected. Now the main way for you to know if it is actually your idea is to do either of the 2:

a) either you register the songs and the finished work i.e your c.d with the copyright commission over there or

b) you use the poor man's test which means, the moment you finish the song through a medium of your choice either by writing it down or waxing it, you have to mail that work of yours to yourself and dont open it or mail it to your lawyer. this would act as a source of knowing when the work was actually created.

2. Now even if you dont do this, i guess since you have already been performing the songs, you might have heard of what they call music publishers. Music publishers are people who you licence your songs to, and they help you distribute it and pay you royalties for your songs whenever it is being played. One way or the other, if you claim that you actually performed this song, Music publishers such as ASCAP OR BMI, what ever one your affiliated to, would cover you and since Nigeria is a signatory to international copyright treaties, you can have a case of infringement on your works.

3. A further bonus could be if the lyrics and the melody are almost similar and you didnt licence both of them to 2 face to sample them, then you could sue for damages or account of profit made from the song and possibly claim royalties for the use of the songs

4. Fourthly, it's not 2face that your to sue but kennis music because the music contract out to provide that the songs 2 face is releasing under their label is free from default of copyright of another person's song and if he had done so, he would have gotten the required license to use your work. In return, Kennis music would have to sue 2 face for breaching certain elements of the contract.

5. Also as it affects OJB, It depends on if Ojb was hired by Kennis Music or it was 2 face that brought him in as a producer. This is important so as to know who to sue, cos under the law, you must know who to join as a party to the suit unless if you join the wrong party to the suit, you could be sued for misjoinder, so if you need more help give me a shout out, if your right, then you need to get your dues but if your wrong, you owe 2 face a hugh apology
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by InfernoC4(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2007
:oPUNK u sick or wat
OJB Jezreel wrote that song
So luk 4 ur true luv Pig tongue
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by ruemu(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2007
@ JAYON
u got an advice to work with from the lawyerguy, so keep us updated,
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by nasyl(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2007
hey peps.Jay, wateva.were ve u been since,wat ve u been tinkin.tufce release his albm way bck some months ago. just because u re hungry n desprate 2 mke money,ur medula tot of tufce.Guy dere shud b a better way of beggin.Peacccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeee.
smiley
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2007
Dis nigga still talkin'??, men listen, I dunno about u men,  i aint got real love fo Tu Face but i respect dat nigga, and u, u juz gotta stop takin' da cheap smoke and get real ones iight, i could supply sum of em',
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Effa(m): 1:45am On Sep 06, 2007
Pls everyone

Let this thred die, Abeg
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by moondust(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2007
@poster
u should be thankful to him cos that song may not have seen the light of day if it remained ur property. lol tongue
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Effa(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2007
moondust:

@poster
u should be thankful to him because that song may not have seen the light of day if it remained your property. lol tongue

Lol. fuun abeg

Tu rocks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nas Really Claiming Nigeria? / Burna Boy Had An Attention In Tonight Video Check Out This Review / Download Mp3: M.I Abaga – King James (official Track)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.