Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,446 members, 7,971,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:43 PM

Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) (6229 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / Ejiro - Stole My Heart Away (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by naijagal(f): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2007
jayon is this a joke or what
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Effa(m): 3:15am On Sep 11, 2007
it's a joke baby
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed speechless at all this trash u ppl are writing, i told ya all the truth ain't jokin abt shit believe me but really,my lawyer has filled a suit against him,soon u will hear but as for the song that he has already release he will pay for pirating and for the Youtube, gimmie some few days to talk to my lawyer cuz its not meant to be exposed yet cuz its in my unreleased album just did the singles watch out for Jayon, really 1 of my hit track feat lil-wayne
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by sect(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2007
You got us behind you Jayon
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by layemmy(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2007
it fit be true because nigerian our magomago to much but if its not true you are on you own oo and if you think say him dey lie what about our precious dbanj stealing durella's style so it fit be true angry
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy @layemmy thanks for the comment soon u will hear about the case thanks
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Effa(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2007
whatever

It just wont work
Jayon i dont know and i have never heard of ur songs
But am sure that you allegation against 2 will not work
Really i do not know what u trying to drive at. if 2face stole ur song, u should be on nairaland telling us that 2 stole ur song
Instead get yourself involved in better things ok

Anwyqay stay coo and calm
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by sect(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2007
There is no need 2 be worried,once the news gets to magazines like fame or encomium and newspapers like sun and the punch or even Stv's entertainment news and not forgetting that we would also assist in spreading the good news orally it would surely work.
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Effa(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2007
I hear you
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by nasyl(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2007
this matter is bcomin more serious than i tot.
Yo jay.i hope u know wat u re doin.

God dint create humans and other thins He cant handle n control.
So,dont create issues you cant control or handle.

When this begins, i hope u wont run.

think twice Jay,
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2007
Whao jayon cover ur eye cos this is an undisputed lie. 2face don advice u say

my guy na ur eye dey sharpen
keep on keeping on
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2007
grin grin grin grin i heard 2face is been shot in london, muamuah ha ha this is just the begining of new things to come, he has to confess with his own mouth, T- thief U-unpredictable Face- Face
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by italonaija: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2007
de dey see plenty thingz 4 this forum-o! shocked
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by mycc(f): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2007
you sound like a man who has lost his future , you better go get urself a job , evevnif 2baba sole ur song, you should look for him and give him the rest of ur songs cos u may never be heared.
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by mycc(f): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2007
jayon:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed speechless at all this trash u people are writing, i told ya all the truth ain't jokin about shit believe me but really,my lawyer has filled a suit against him,soon u will hear but as for the song that he has already release he will pay for pirating and for the Youtube, gimmie some few days to talk to my lawyer because its not meant to be exposed yet because its in my unreleased album just did the singles watch out for Jayon, really 1 of my hit track feat little-wayne

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AS YOU SEE ME SO , I NO SEND YOU OHHHHHHHHHHH , JAYON or whatever you bear as a name, ,
you sound like a man who has lost his future , you better go get yourself a job , even if 2baba stole your song, you should look for him and give him the rest of your songs because u may never be heard.
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Effa(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2007
Mycc

You just should leave jayon, really i've been trying to let this guy know that whatsoever he does or will do, he cant get at tuface

Jayon you know, you just some kinda joker
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by nasyl(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2007
hey jay,is it more than dis song dis guy stole 4m u<as u claimed> or there sumtin else like, serious BEEF 4 tu face.u shudnt b happy because he was shot but sadly u re.

u no wat,im startin blive dat u make all this song craps because
u just hate him 4 were he is.

lastly jay,who God has blessed, no man can course.
tongue
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by mrmetoo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2007
How come I have never read this thread b4? Anyway I guess its because I knew it'll just be by someone making some ridiculous claims and I was right. Jayon, can u start by telling us what show in Chicago u performed with tuface. I'm saying the name of the show, the date, the promoter, the venue, etc. I go to a lot of shows around so I might have been there and I also know some promoters. You also said u did it in rap hmmm. Then u also have a song with lil wayne. Is that under the same label u mentioned above? You said u hang with the Cash Money crew and u don't know the way to go about suing an artist for stealing ur idea? Hmmmm. So who is this ur lawyer? What law firm r u using? If i might ask whats your real name? These are very serious accusations and u're entitled to jail time yourself, if u're just saying all this to get attention. You also celebrated the fact that 2face got shot, my guy u're really threading on thin ice right because no matter what happened thats a stupid thing to do. If u really had a lawyer he'll slap u over the head for that. Give us some of this info I asked, then we'll go from there
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by Seun(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2007
I don't believe you. Why not post the recording of your "rap song" on Youtube.com for comparison?
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by mambenanje(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
well no one can tell. Seun u cant just decide like that 'abi u be God'?? and besides Jayon says his album is unreleased so u cant be asking him to loose the song like that atleast u can understand this if you have every entered a voice box before.
well lets see what Jayon gon do, mr mee too has said it all Jayon has to give the details of the show. those wont affect his album and in USA I think their media is advance so the show must be in digital format in some blog somwhere somehow. so give the name of show, venue and the promoter that will help some of us to know the truth else u shut ur mouth
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by onnet: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2008
, Kasa Final, if it is so pls try get the video of the show that is the most reason why you dont need to shout too much kasa final, tuface out Nice in,
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by ofokaofoki: 11:04pm On May 17, 2010
lol
Re: Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) by adeyrossin(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Wher Can I Get Mi's One Naira Instrumental To Download / "Kolo" By E-Don ft Zlatan Ibile (Video) / Terry Tha Rapman Ft Pherowshuz & Stereoman - Sample (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.