Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,261 members, 7,887,750 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) (24485 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by bluefilm: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
I took him 31 years to be freed from the bondage.

Thank God for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by bestman09(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin
He's now Obidient.

We have to vote wisely for the country to move forward
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
Igbo vote peter obi,yoruba vote Tinubu,na hausa go judge the matter.but If anybody shout marginalisation, e go collect grin.
Hause are voting Atiku
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
These guys are just having a ride of their lives and using the heads of the populace. Politicians will say anything to connect to government money. God’s name has been bastardized. God is a Nigerian, really nigga?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by onuman: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428368/kenneth-okonkwo-im-longer-living-bondage-peter-obi-photos-video/

A one time Igbo APC staunch member who is also qualified as presidential material, like other Igbo APC people who formed APC with Tinubu, but who Tinubu refused to recognise as presidential materials, as Tinubu refused to recognise zoning of the presidency between Nigeria's regions, but jumped into presidential contest to succeed President Buhari.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Welcome him home
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by samfrancis1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Everybody for the country come be like mumu
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by onuman: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
Igbo vote peter obi,yoruba vote Tinubu,na hausa go judge the matter.but If anybody shout marginalisation, e go collect grin.

Why would Tinubu become president after Obasanjo, whereas no Igbo has become president?

Let Fulani rule us instead.

The whole of Nigeria gets marginalization from inept political leadership, don't think it's only Igbo marginalized.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by nkemoma(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Okwute the realllllll UNIFIER
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Painsoother(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hotfreeze:
See his lips like 350 Naira Ponmo.
If he is not living in bondage, let him relocate to Anambra for just 1 week.
slowpoke, have all shaky bendy urchins relocated to lagos?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Ajjagf: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
If you're Interested!, send an E-mail with your whatsap number to the Email attached in this photo and you'll get a swift reply!!

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hotfreeze:
You talk as if people don't live in Anambra. That state is better than Lagos forget the media hype. Those of us that want peace of mind don't live in Lagos. I have friends in Anambra state.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hotfreeze:

You talk as if people don't live in Anambra. That state is better than Lagos forget the media hype. Those of us that want peace of mind don't live in Lagos. I have friends in Anambra state.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Sholaco: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Terror48:
Political prostitute
what his political value ga? grin. Can he win councilor election
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Cantonese: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hotfreeze:

And your mouth must resemble that of a squirrel eating palm fruits, or maybe the mouth of a chimpanzee.

Certainly you are not from Lagos. You can equally relocate to your hamlet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Konjiboii: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Guy smiley grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Blazebond(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
This same wide-mouthed clown that was licking buhari and APC arse some months ago.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by JesusChristLord: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Welcome home. Every prodigal will return to the loving arms of the father in Jesus name. I am no longer living in bondage of armed Fulani herdsmen, Book Haram terrorists, armed bandits, all in one section of the country. With the killing spree, rape, destruction of farms and properties, how can this region ever move forward.

As for the Emilekan group, don't allow people to keep addressing you as sophisticated morons, saboteurs, beggars and people who lack moral and spiritual eyes and compass to understand Nigeria's urgent need for rescue from old, inept and corruot politicians as BAT and Atikuu.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by JesusChristLord: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Blazebond:
This same wide-mouthed clown that was licking buhari and APC arse some months ago.

Yes he has seen the light.

Welcome home. Every prodigal will return to the loving arms of the father in Jesus name. I am no longer living in bondage of armed Fulani herdsmen, Book Haram terrorists, armed bandits, all in one section of the country. With the killing spree, rape, destruction of farms and properties, how can this region ever move forward.

As for the Emilekan group, don't allow people to keep addressing you as sophisticated morons, saboteurs, beggars and people who lack moral and spiritual eyes and compass to understand Nigeria's urgent need for rescue from old, inept and corruot politicians as BAT and Atikuu.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Konjiboii: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Greenbirth:
I grew up in the streets of Lagos. It was when Col.Buba Marwa came as Lagos military administrator that he introduced Operation Sweep. All the Arm robbers disturbing lagosians were sweept out. No hiding place

It was then that every street had pipe borne water till now. Keke Marwa was introduced. But when Tinubu came he introduced OPC that reck havoc in Lagos. Vote wisely brethren. shocked

Many are too young to remember in this indomie site or they are related to the fraud, either way the storm is over.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by JesusChristLord: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sholaco:
what his political value ga? grin. Can he win councilor election

What of you. Can you match his sophistry.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
This guy is not better than fani kayode in anyway.
Infact he is the Igbo version of Femi fani kayode.
He is looking for relevance.
So all the while he was enjoying the proceeds from joining APC, he was in bondage abi?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hotfreeze:
As if people are not living there mumu goto the north even ur President can't sleep comfortably in his home
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Okirinwankwa76(m): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
I have been living in Anambra State for the past thirty years. The state is safer than most states in this country.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by kingyakos: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Are you the owner of where he's living, you don buy cement before?...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
Thank God for you. The thought that Tinubu is in the race can make one commit suicide. Labour party is the new hope for Nigerians.
Commit it ASAP please. The fewer y'all are the better for our climate.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by kingyakos: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
temitope27:
U go soon went back to that bondage

U no finish primary school?....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by MurderX: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Old age don catch Obi, sign of a hardworking leader.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by 7arrows: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Every sane Nigerian knows peter Obi is the best man for the job.

Very true
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by hammer567: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People / Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. / Yahaya Bello, Moghalu, Lead Atiku & Others In Silverbird Tv Presidential Polls

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.