Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,640 members, 7,948,452 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) (24571 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by storm001(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
This dude is looking for attention and appointment when Obi wins the election.

That was how he roamed around PMB during his campaign.

I personally don't want Kenneth around Obi.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by ChukwuObe: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Iliveforever:
Meanwhile, Actor Zack Orji just imported the latest caro white(bleaching cream).
I hope tinubu pays another money by next month so he can import another one before this one finishes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by aestake: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Corridon:
Thank God for you. The thought that Tinubu is in the race can make one commit suicide. Labour party is the new hope for Nigerians.
Tinubu represents average Yoruba folks. Imagine decongesting Lagos is a concern to them and they still tell you Lagos is a small island that you should go back...but on hearing Igbos would stop investing in Lagos they are freaking out. Is everywhere not supposed to be developed? Na the one-nigeria be this...evil people with religion.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) by Corridon: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2022
aestake:

Tinubu represents average Yoruba folks. Imagine decongesting Lagos is a concern to them and they still tell you Lagos is a small island that you should go back...but on hearing Igbos would stop investing in Lagos they are freaking out. Is everywhere not supposed to be developed? Na the one-nigeria be this...evil people with religion.
I de tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. / CAN President Prays For Yahaya Bello In Throwback Photo / Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.