Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,692 members, 7,948,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (7469 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2011
If Chidi Mokeme grab you with this rumour

its going to be tug of war oo

You berra leave Chidi and Sweet grand mama alone.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Goldieluks: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2011
@OP

Why not focus on your studies more,instead of falling inlove
and getting hurt because of inexperience?
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2011
tnx Goldie but when do I start looking 4 luv, is it when I'm outta college, when I'ld no longer find sum1 lyk me nd really, are U saying, 20+ is too young as a guy, sum1 whoz almost thru wt college, if I'm inexperienced now, is it 'then', I'ld become xperienced nd matured
Ow old were U when U had ur 1st love, 25?
Goldieluks:

@OP

Why not focus on your studies more,instead of falling inlove
and getting hurt because of inexperience?
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2011
tenderheart!!!:

hehehe, U guys are so funny nd lovely, U're really cracking me up ryt now, I still wanna be friend wt her, I know she still loves me, I called her yesterdei just to say 'hi', texted ha bout y I ad to delete ha from my friends' list, not dt I was angry, She was positive in her response nd evn replied my text, My problem now is, dere are other guys who are also crazy about her, She tells me bout some herself, we both laff about some of dem wen dey keep sending her gifts nd won't stop calling nd all dt, she'ld tell me I now av lots of rivals( Jokingly), probably so dt I won't mess up, but dere's ds one who is really a nice guy too, nd @ tyms she'ld tell me jokingly dt's her bf, I found out about d gu 4rm doz who know him, I got to realise, He really likes her, nd my baby feels d same tin 4 Him too doe she'ld tell me, She cnt date him dt dey are just ghud friends since high. Schl nd E's been a nice guy, I feel, I'ld send her d wrong message if I shld stop talking to her nd I'm so afraid d oda '9ce guy' myt wanna take my place,
When I agreed we shld just be friends nd dt we shouldn't av ourselves in mind, she was like, y now I won't change my fb password, U can av it as It's not lyk I'ld stop loving U, I just feel we shld do d ryt tin by holding on' she wouldn't agree @ first but later when I insisted, She agreed nd changed d password, den went ahead nd post on d guy's wall on fb, she wants to see him!
Ok! Now, she def knows I'ld go check ha wall nd see dt nd would def get jealous, could she really wanna see him or She's tryna play on my emotions, She doesn't like it when I comment on girls picture too, maybe Shez tryna pay me back in am own coin, lol
It now seems lyk I'm forcing love, m scared she myt wanna muv on wt d guy if he ever asks her out, Honestly, I still want her, quitting talking to her myt be dangerous, dnt U think so Jenifa
ut dere's ds one who is really a nice guy too, nd @ tyms she'ld tell me jokingly dt's her bf, I found out about d gu 4rm doz who know him, I got to realise, He really likes her, nd my baby feels d same tin 4 Him too doe she'ld tell me, She cnt date him dt dey are just ghud friends since high. Schl nd E's been a nice guy, I feel, I'ld send her d wrong message if I shld stop talking to her nd I'm so afraid d oda '9ce guy' myt wanna take my place,
When I agreed we shld just be friends nd dt we shouldn't av ourselves in mind, she was like, y now I won't change my fb password, U can av it as It's not lyk I'ld stop loving U, I just feel we shld do d ryt tin by holding on' she wouldn't agree @ first but later when I insisted, She agreed nd changed d password, den went ahead nd post on d guy's wall on fb, she wants to see him!
Ok! Now, she def knows I'ld go check ha wall nd see dt nd would def get jealous, could she really wanna see him or She's tryna play on my emotions, She doesn't like it when I comment on girls picture too, maybe Shez tryna pay me back in am own coin, lol
It now seems lyk I'm forcing love, m scared she myt wanna muv on wt d guy if he ever asks her out, Honestly, I still want her, quitting talking to her myt be dangerous, dnt U think so Jenifa

Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2011
Dude, if you think your heart has been broken at this time, you are in for some real treat. There's lot you don't know about women and I can assure you that you are doing this all wrong and you will definitely lose out.

First of all, cut all ties with the lady. And don't give her advance notice. Just do it.

You see all those jokes about the other dudes, they are about to become reality. She doesn't love you in a romantic sense, and is just trying to let you down easily, gently , softly. I have been there many times in the past and I know. She doesn't see you in the romantic sense.

Within a year, you will wonder what the hell happened to that girl you used to know. When she dumps you finally, and starts hiding things from you, starting with fb, then emails, phone calls, txts and others, you will be shocked.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2011
You have seen this before, and have heard people talk about it many times. But I bet you don't think it is true or it applies to you or the girl.
Girls (esp good girls) like bad boys
You my friend are nothing but a good guy. You are killing the attraction she has for you by being a wussy.
She walks on you, and you just accept it. You even tell her its ok by agreeing to being her friend. My God, you are screwing yourself so badly, its unbelievable.
PS: being a bad boy, does not mean you have to kill, steal, lie etc. Nah, it goes deeper than that.
I do feel for you. Cos I've been as stupid as you many times once b4. Thats why I might be a little strong.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2011
Lol, OP sorry ooo, I was once in ur shoes, U'ld get over it wt TIME!
Peleeee ooo
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2011
Lol, Deniyor, I think I'ld stick to ur advice bro, I'ld try nd stop calling but seriously, d oda 'gud guy' is not bad @ all, He is evn mur righteous dan me, I think, She likes him because of his 'niceness', truly she myt change but I hope she doesn't, I know doz bad boiz who had asked her out, She refused them nd stopped calling dem, I myt be a wussy just as U sed, dt was Ow I was created by God, I wish U could know, itz not m so dumb nd cold lyk dt, I rebuke her @ tyms dt she'ld evn weep, Just because I love her so much doesn't mean I dnt yell @ her when She goes wrong, ok
U should try nd understnd me jo, lol
Seriously, I know her, she doesn't want a bad guy @ alll, U av d wrong impression of her, Shez just being careful about not making d wrong decision, I think,
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2011
Trust me when I say YOU hav the wrong impression of  her. You think cos someone is all righteous etc you can't classify them as bad boy material? You think she doesn't like bad boys? You think she has a choice who she gets atttracted to?

let me tell you smth funny: I once lost a girlfriend to church boy.He used her for a bit and then dumped her azz. Then she came back. In reality, he was a bad boy and a crazy flirt then while I was the wuss. I learnt the hard way
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2011
lmaoooo, ehyah!!! Sorry bro, nawa 4 all ds girls self, y can't relationships just be perfect Seriously, if I was to be wt a girl whoz got her heart broken b4, sum1 who was cheated upon by her man, mehn! If I truly love her, d relationship would be too perfect, I swear but I dunno y it's so hard to get attracted to used girls, to me, ds one is doing shakara because she'z still clean, neva fell in luv b4, nd because she still has her pride( Virginity),
Ok! Deniyor, what advice do U av 4 me as it is now, tell me if it sounds lame, ok?, I'm thinking of calling/texting( I prefer texting so dt, she'ld think about it well enuf b4 replying) her nd asking if She really is in love wd dt oda guy or if She prefers him to me nd tell her, it seems to me like Shez xpecting d guy to come ask her out, hence not wanting to commit to me, I know She'ld tell me d truth, She really cnt lie, do U think dt'ld b a nice ideay or if She prefers him to me nd tell her, it seems to me like Shez xpecting d guy to come ask her out, hence not wanting to commit to me, I know She'ld tell me d truth, She really cnt lie, do U think dt'ld b a nice idea
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2011
I NEED MATURED PIECES OF ADVICE PLS, I CAN'T DO DS ON MY OWN, DT WAS Y I BROT IT HERE, I MYT AV MADE MISTAKES OR I WAS IMMATURED IN MY DEALINGS WT HER BUT THERE'S ALWAYS A SOLUTION LEFT, ADVICE, CONTRIBUTIONS PLEASE ND NOBODY SHLD TELL ME TO GO FACE MY BOOK OOO, kindly save dt 4 ur younger once @ home, smiley
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2011
Do you know for a fact that she prefers the other guy to you? That she wants him to come ask her out?
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2011
Whenever you get to ask a lady a straight forward question like that
1. The mere fact that you are asking, shows you are asking from weak position.
2. You say the girl is a friend. She cares about you just a bit not to want to rub it off on you. She will deny it even if its true.
3. These important kind of questions are best asked face to face when there isn't much time to think and you can read her micro expressions to know when she is BSing you.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2011
@ Deniyor!
If i TALK people go say I HARSH! I know these kind people, i dey see them well well! I've told him before but im no dey gree hear word! All he wants is someone to subscribe to his CHILDISHNESS! ME no dey for that kain CRAP abeg! Try your best sha, ME DON TIRE! undecided
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2011
sexkillz
we were all kids and/or childish once before. If he felt he could handle it, he wouldn't have come to NL to put himself out there. Remember be nice.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^I wish i had people who TOLD ME THE HARSH TRUTH in my own TIME! Well. . . .
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2011
Sexkillz! Sexkillz!! Sexkillz!!!, hmmmmmmmmmm!!! I don talk my own oooo, I want U to know, if I could handle it myself, I won't come here ok Can't U just b nice 4 once
Deniyor, I got dt, I WON't do dt den, I mean, I won't ask her on phone, tnx man
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-396243.0.html
You should go through the above thread. While I admit he goes over the top on somethings there are a lot of truths you can learn from in the thread.
I'm going to bed now its late. Try not to do anything crazy lol
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Mynd44: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^I wish i had people who TOLD ME THE HARSH TRUTH in my own TIME! Well. . .

Regrets?
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^HELL NO! cool
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by alosiby92(f): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2011
maybe she felt that you had wrong intentions and would end up pressurising her to fornicate or commit immorality eventually, even if for now it looks innocent. Or maybe she doesn't want any distractions now (and wants to focus with school)
My best bet is that she was scared of what would happen in future and did not know what to do, maybe in her heart she began idolising you and felt like she was sinning against GOD. She sounds like good wife material though.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by alosiby92(f): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2011
Upon rereading this thread, I think you should try and stop communicating with her too much or she will abuse ur friendship knowing fully well that u will be her "shoulder to cry on" and that you still love her. People tend to do that after rejecting people but knowing that they still are'nt over them.
How many times will she keep rubbing in the fact that there are other guys running after her and u were the one who didnt make it? those jokes were meant to touch a soft spot and make it harder for u to get over her. Be her friend, but from a distance. the closer you get, the harder she'll hurt you.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2011
[/quote]
alosiby92:

ink
maybe she felt that you had wrong intentions and would end up pressurising her to fornicate or commit immorality eventually, even if for now it looks innocent. Or maybe she doesn't want any distractions now (and wants to focus with school)
My best bet is that she was scared of what would happen in future and did not know what to do, maybe in her heart she began idolising you and felt like she was sinning against GOD. She sounds like good wife material though.

Omg! Bro, U can say dt again, Shez a very very ghud wife material, may God bless your intelligence, it's just like U know her 100 percent, dt's really her fears cos she talks about it, but then I'ld keep assuring her, I won't do anytin silly, dt I was heaven-conscious, den her mind will be @ rest, after about few weeks, maybe we go out into a secluded place togeda nd I try holding her hands or tell her to come nearer, She would start smiling nd preaching, lol, dere was one nyt, She told me, Even if shez free, She can't come to my house @ ds stage our relationship had gotten to, She says she doesn't trust me nd dt She doesn't evn trust herself neither( jokingly nd we both laffed bout it) but I'm not happy with her because I keep reassuring her I won't hurt her nd won't force her to do anytin silly but Is it sinful to hold d girl U're in love wt, or wanting to av your arms round her, is it bad

[quote author=alosiby92 link=topic=733028.msg8914470#msg8914470 date=1313235679]
ink
Upon rereading this thread, I think you should try and stop communicating with her too much or she will abuse your friendship knowing fully well that u will be her "shoulder to cry on" and that you still love her. People tend to do that after rejecting people but knowing that they still are'nt over them.
How many times will she keep rubbing in the fact that there are other guys running after her and u were the one who didnt make it? those jokes were meant to touch a soft spot and make it harder for u to get over her. Be her friend, but from a distance. the closer you get, the harder she'll hurt you.
I guess I'ld stick to ds advice, I'm receiving a lot of it too much evn from my close friends, tnx again
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by alosiby92(f): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2011
Actually, its not bro. I am a girl of round about the same age with similar concerns so understand her way of thinking. At the same time, I've also seen the other side of the fence (i.e where you are right now) and dont like the way ur being treated. For your own good, dont let her think she can play with your heart but accept that all you ever will be is friends with her and dont take it to extremes by expecting more right now. She also wants to explore other options (other guys) but not feel tied down by being in a relationship and tries her best to still stay true to GOD.
Its complicated, but for now my advice is: dont get too emotionally attached. who knows, at the end of the day, you guys might just end up back together with an even stronger relationship.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2011
hmmmmm, I'm just dumbfounded, Seriously, we need sum talking to do outta Nairaland, ow can I contact U pls, maybe on fb, twitter, email, bb pin, whatever works 4 U, we av sum talking to do, try nd understnd pls
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^
Na by force?
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2011
grin grin grin He is even stalking her everywhere. Hilarious. He sure needs help or a woman. Maybe both.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2011
lol, Omg!!!I'm so dead, U guys are crazyyyyyyyyyy, Just leave me alone oooo
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2011
When i say make this PIKIN GROW UP, Una wan SHOOT ME! undecided
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2011
grin Busted.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by kpolli(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2011
See y i advocate for sexx sometimes in relationships. . .

If u had bleeped her, she wud never had told u that
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Goldieluks: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2011
umm Kpolli,bad advise uncle.^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / sss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.