Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,692 members, 7,948,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (7470 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by kayfx2(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2011
op, you cant really tell who a girl is at 18, esp when she"s untouched, just keep that thought off your head. Look for better things to concentrate on, Girls generally r not worth this ish,
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by playahP(m): 5:39am On Sep 09, 2011
At POSTER____ U ARE TOO IMMATURE FOR MA LIKING,
u sound a cry baby to me and that aint right,,

My little brova is 20 years and i know he got no love for them ladies at all, nigga grow the Bleep up
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by fredopayee(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2013
You are a master on this. You just portrayed my muguness too.
ufos77: You made the mistake by seeing her as a sister.
Stick to these rules and you will relate with women as the dominiant partner.

1. Take a woman at face value. Believe what she tells you exactly as she has said until she gives you reason to doubt her. If she turns out to be true, good for you, if not you will not be too disappointed.

2, Let a woman know you like her, occasionally give her flashes of your true feelings for her but never let her know You cannot live without her. It puts them in a position of power they are not used to and most times misuse.

3. Never treat a girl too nice for she will interprete it for weakness in you. Sometimes deliberately deprive her of a request she has made in such a way she knows you had it in your power to help but deliberately refused. NOTE this should not be always as it may push her towards another fellow. But a good girl will understand you help out most times

4. Never give a girl all she asks for. She will not appreciate you (simple economics of supply and demand). PROOF:Her father never gives her all that she asks and she values/loves him to the grave

5. Respect your woman but do not revere her

6. Sex is an important aspect of man-woman relationship. Never rush her. tease her, be romantic, up your game but NEVER go against her will sexually. Sex when forced is not enjoyed. It is best given free(Even though most Naija girls have put a price on their emotions/sex. It is better to patronize a LovePeddler (Protect yourself)with her consent than to forcefully /violate an unwilling girl.. After all almost every Naija girl will have you part with cash  one way or the other before giving up sex.

7. Women, no matter how succesful respect a man who is confident with a mind of his own.

To effectively forget her, you need to see women in their worst form.
Go to a club/ night spot with money to burn and see what they will do for money. Then you will better control your emotions in matters of women. You are still young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hair On My Pussy Is Remaining 1 Strand / One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart / Checkout These Sexy Sitting Positions[pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.