Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,621 members, 7,951,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) (45703 Views)

Ritualist Runs Mad, See What Police Found In His Benz(video) / Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by GoodIsGod: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2022
When I see things like this I laugh. Not only at the wickedness of Satan but at the foolishness of atheists also. How can someone say the spiritual doesn't exist.

A guy close to my friend who grew up in Ile Ife in Osun state suddenly received two visitors from his home town. They were his childhood friends. They paid him an uninformed visit in Lagos. It was the days of no GSM. And they came towards evening.
They told him they were passing the night in his place. He asked them what they came to do in Lagos and they said they came to get the sea water. That they needed if for something special back home. He entertained them and later at night they slept in his single room abode.
In the middle of the night, the Lagos guy woke up suddenly when he heard noises. When he woke up, he saw his friends with red clothes rapped around their waists with the bottle of sea water on the ground and some color candles. One of the guys had ran mad and was shouting on top of his voice like this particular man in the video.
He was shouting and the other guy had his hand on his mouth begging him to stop shouting. The neighbors had gathered in front of the door of the room urging the Lagos guy to open the door.
It was later found out that the two guys came all the way from Ife to use their friend in Lagos for rituals. They would have left back to Ìfẹ leaving the other guy dead in his room. No one would be able to trace them.
The landlord sent the guy packing that month end.

The mad guy was rushed back to Ìfẹ by his a accomplice. He later died after some days and the other guy later fell sick. When he recovered, he became an imbecille. He leaves in Ìfẹ till date talking slugishly and stuupidly.

Moral of this story. Atheists, you are on a long thing. And you will regret not accepting that, there is a God in heaven.
A wise man, through the happenings around him gets to decode the things he has no knowledge of.
You can't see God and of course no one can, but through the little things and happenings around you, you can know He exists.

You may say that the story is not what I witnessed by my self. Let me tell you the one I witnessed.

Some time in the 90s . I was living in Ibadan. I boarded a commercial bus at Gate bus stop. Everyone who know Bus stop Gate knows It is a very crowded place. I sat in the front by the door. Immediately I entered, I met everyone in the bus discussing about an issue.
"Ah! How was I hypnotized and everyone in the bus too was influenced by it? The driver asked.
"Why can't you all call my attention to what I was doing?" He asked.
The other passengers in the 16seater bus were saying the same thing. It was a bus going to Molete.
"What happened," I asked. Because I was curious.
The driver turned to me and said, "Ẹgbọn, na dat place you sit the old man sit. He just got down now. I took him from Iwo Road and we were close to this bus stop when he turned to me and said. "My son, bring all the money in your hand." Ẹgbọn, mi o jiyan. (I didn't argue) I gave him all the money I made since morning and even asked my conductor to bring the ones with him. I gave all to the man and the man said thank you my son. Drop me here. As soon as he entered the crowd and he was gone, it was then that I came back to my senses."
The conductor and the passengers said they all didn't know what made them not to challenge the man until he left.

My point.
The spiritual exists. Don't fool yourselves. Life is not all about now alone. Get to know God and give your life to Jesus. Only him saves.

You can make your point without insults. I am not righteousness2. He can take all insults. I don't.

I might mistakenly give you double of what you give me. Nobody is above mistakes.
grin

Have a blessed day.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Arysexy(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2022
Yorubas should stop these fetishism and ritual lifestyle. Their Yoruba movies are not helping matters. Reason why skull Mining is rampant there

Nothing like ritual money. It's fake and deceptive!

See as he dey shout ayeeeeoooo! Maaaabo! Maaaabo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by anyilalaz: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Channah1:
That's how its going to be for all of them till they are all eradicated from the surface of this earth.

See his eyes.. you never see anything.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Arysexy(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2022
Hollybratt:
Wetin ritualist go do for hotel?

He go do aaaaaayeeeooooo! Maaaabo! Maaaabo! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by fof1: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Bvlgari:
Suspected ritualist runs mad in his hotel room shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iXVJvnv7Uo

Very Good and May they be so Always IJN ...
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Konjiboii: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2022
No be ritual anything, na just konji dey hold am. When we dey tell girls say if we no fvck we fit mad dem think say na joke.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Jemex003: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Another Tinubu urchiñ.

It's their regular trademark.

Wicked ritualistic bastards!

Omo ofo come Ladipo to come and see your ritualist uncles

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by fof1: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2022
hisexcellency34:
just pretending

May be E no get Money again to Pay Hotel Bill's... so he has to Fake it
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Versal: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2022
Channah1:
That's how its going to be for all of them till they are all eradicated from the surface of this earth.

See his eyes.. you never see anything.
Jee chuba ego (go and look for money). Nobody come this earth because of you
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Krublog(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Come shrine you say No you sabi do am

You're mad!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your moniker fits!!! cheesy
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Umunze1stSon(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mulimvak2:
Benzima shoot shut down club in Spain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2EppDsBhwE
With Bazooka or RPG?
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Gbeng30(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ritual things Don go wrong...he should know better that it's just for little time..such enjoyment is a matter of time... People should learn how to use their hand to do a legal works not ritual
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
So anyone with mental illness in naigeria is labelled SUSPECTED ritualist. undecided ignorant mindset.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Billygee2u: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tonypen247:
When Nemesis catch up on you, it repays you in a bountiful fold. Every day for the thief, but just one day is for the owner of the house. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Temptee101(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
GeneralPula:
How dem sure say no be Colorado?

See them

Doubting thomases

I was just scrolling down searching for comments like this

Go do wetin hin make we verify whether colorado.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by abysirius(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
[b][/b]
frankson1:
He must have tried using the head that is forbidden cheesy
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Truthdeypain: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
See Emeka. If say he succeed now, them for come online dey claim say na them get money pass. But we all know that, they got their wealth via crimes.

Ode Omo! dat niggar na correct Omoluabi, na una trade mark be that from iragbiji to Akure to Osogbo, to ilesemeje. Awon o ni yeye!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by kafeii123: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Weed and skunks..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by shortIGBOman: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Ode Omo! dat niggar na correct Omoluabi, na una trade mark be that from iragbiji to Akure to Osogbo, to ilesemeje. Awon o ni yeye!

Na lie. Na Emeka be that. He dey hawk Gala for Traffic. grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Firstcitizen: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
Drug
meth tinz
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by okorogodwin4(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
The man must be Afonja ritualist
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Like others too who promote them on soclled nollywood,they will all fall down angryThis era of redemption where all unrepentant mass murderers,ritualist yahoo plus,scammers will be wiped away from Nigerian soil IFSHA. angry
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Wwwq: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by chatinent: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wipe am cord for neck jare. Which madness!
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Richie77: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Table turn.....
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by VenumX: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
chatinent:
Wipe am corr for neck jare. Which madness!

Are you aware that a lunatic by the moniker MaxInDHouse who is proclaiming to be your brother in the same sect as you is actually an islamist preaching that the women in your sect are worthless without a man?

He has been making slanderous statements about women in your sect.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Squidbabe: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
For him to be calling small girls its clear the girl he was supposed to come meet him at the hotel for Hus ritual didn't show up and time given to him by the dibia was up. So madness is the punishment for not meeting up with the time given to him for the ritual.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by chatinent: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
VenumX:

Are you aware that a lunatic by the moniker MaxInDHouse who is proclaiming to be your brother in the same sect as you is actually an islamist preaching that the women in your sect are worthless without a man?

He has been making slanderous statements about women in your sect.

Solve your differences yourself, man. Stop trying to recruit people to hate your enemies with you.

Have a nice century.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by VenumX: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
chatinent:

Solve your differences yourself, man. Stop trying to recruit people to hate your enemies with you.

Have a nice century.

My mentioning you is not to have you take sides with me. It's to show you how demented 98% of your folks are and I will keep reminding you of it.

Happy door slamming. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.