Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,567 members, 7,978,881 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:06 PM

Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) (45751 Views)

Ritualist Runs Mad, See What Police Found In His Benz(video) / Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Emperor88(m): 12:18am On Sep 15, 2022
GeneralPula:
How dem sure say no be Colorado?

We see people around us abuse drugs regular but when they run mad we link it to ritual. Our way of thinking ehn, we just see something and we don't bother to ask questions? We just go with the majority. I was at a particular hospital at Yaba and one of the nurses was lamenting at the rate at which students/youths are being rushed to the hospital due to drug abuse.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2022
HeroHero:

Without checking ur Monika, anytime I see this pic, i know is u.
I greet u VeryWickedMan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Family Kills "Disobedient" Son In Imo While He Was Asleep (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.