Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

"We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP (42404 Views)

‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / Dem 'no Dey Give Shishi', But Dem Dey Share Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by yahmohy27: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
It's amusing how APC urchins have left PDP and are always attacking LP. I thought they said LP has no structure so I wonder why APC is always on the offensive
Maybe is because , you guys are doing the same thing to their party

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Backpedal: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2022
When campaign season starts

Tinubu the Ojuyobo of Bourdillon will need to explain why two bullion vans was headed to his house on the eve of election day...

Campaign season never start yet Sha

When it happens in full swing

Tinubu urchins will not know what hit their paymaster

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by obaaderemi: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2022
Are they not all the same? But let's see sha.

2 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by ogatboy(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2022
rusher14:

You sef go get your own soap.

You must baff today.

I do not need it. We are the ones giving out to people that need it. Not just soap but mosquito net, market bags, etc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by haffaze777(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Over to you Obi urchingrin

4 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by rusher14: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2022
ogatboy:

I do not need it. We are the ones giving out to people that need it. Not just soap but mosquito net, market bags, etc

You should take your own soap so you can baff.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by BrashMan: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2022
Mynd44:

And they told you that when APC/PDP shares rice, it is done by the candidates not support groups?

There's the double standard

We all know that APC/PDP use money to influence people to do things for them. Without money no one will leave their houses to come to their campaigns. I have attended their campaigns for many years. We know how they run it. I dare them not to mobilize anybody with money when campaigns starts let's see how many people will come out.

That's where LP is different. If LP were to pay people to come out for them, we all know they don't have such money. But those parties of thieves and criminals will always use money to bring out poor youths and old people from the villages to come out for them.

They know people will always be available so long as money involved. That's why the crowds they pull in their gatherings don't move me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by reddingtonblack: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2022
MNDY:

Labour Party is faced with a major challenge of identification of the party's logo. Best way to tackle that is through this selfless gesture by supporters from their own money.

We No Dey Give Shi-Shi means Labour does not pay influencers and prominent public figures to campaign for Obi. Origin: Reno is ranting up and down because Obi refused to pay him to campaign for him. Many other influencers like Sega, Brymo etc are paid to promote and campaign for Tinubu.

Are you clear on that now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by cicero(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2022
Going by all the gimmicks used in attacking obi, I chose to believe this was done by the opposition until proven otherwise. First culprit Agbado defenders, second culprit disunited unifiers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by BurialGround: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:

I can feel the thick veins from your head and neck as you type take it easy bro, no wound yourself, oya vote tinubu and have peace..

And don't forget to tell emeka to leave lagos and return to Anambra and make his money in Anambra

I know that pride won't let you beg Emeka to show you the way for the BETTERMENT of your soul.

Ask yourself, after selling your ancestral lands what next?
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by ogatboy(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2022
rusher14:

You should take your own soap so you can baff.

I have mine. Do you need one because people supporting BAT and Atiku need to wash stupidity off their brain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by DJANGOTBG: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Tejuri:

The problem with Obi’s supporter’s is they are self righteous pricks. If it was PDP or APC’s logo on oil and soap will you accept an explanation that it is not being shared by Atiku or Tinubu directly but by some support groups supporting them. Now we have your logo on oil and soap and you’re telling us it is from support groups. Oh, you think the ones with PDP or APC’s logo came directly from Atiku or Tinubu. What a delusional bunch of people.

Your father is a bastard

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by BATified2023: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Deo1986:
ever heard of campaign groups? How do you bring them to your rally venue? Souvenirs; T shirts, caps, cups, pens,books how is that done?

Sir, there is no where on planet earth where you don't vie for the number one position with money, no where.
Except in a monarchy settings.
so I guess it’s only Labour Party that has campaign groups?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by LiveWithIt: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2022
BurialGround:

I know that pride won't let you beg Emeka to show you the way for the BETTERMENT of your soul.

Ask yourself, after selling your ancestral lands what next?
I am making hundreds of thousands from the comfort of my home weekly while emake and you will be under the Sun to get 200 naira and you want a nobody to show me way grin grin
Stop hating someone who is already blessed of God sogbo, if you need anything let me know, don't use pride o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by rusher14: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2022
ogatboy:

I have mine. Do you need one because people supporting BAT and Atiku need to wash stupidity off their brain

Oga go and baff.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by saintnegroid(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy
Useless party no structure, no format...
Even LP will be filled with regret for using obituary Pandora as the party flag bearer...
A region that uses kick to wake their father from sleep grin grin
The only problem of ipigs is tinubu, like it or not, tinubu will rule us for 8years tongue
please say he will govern us not rule us .. is he Adolf Hitler? That's if he will win at all. I stand for Atiku by the way

2 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Parachoko: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Cries of a defeated fighter

The people are marketing Peter Obi from their own pockets..

Tinubu urchins are marketing Tinubu from Tinubu's pockets

No be Juju be that?
Most of you guys are just Hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Alajiki(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Even if we de share soap , oil and rice and so what? I don't expect foolish urchins to understand that it's an individual effort done to support Obi presidential bid, unlike Tinubu that releases bullion van, just to get fake love from people. The love given to Obi is unconditional and organic, something Yekini Amoda is wishing for but can't get , unless he releases bullion van.

You people should keep crying and wailing because Agbadorians tears are sweeter than honey and it bring so much peace to my soul..cry on BATstards.

Breeze don blow, fowl nyansh don come out grin

Na to curse and abuse remain now.

Confused flat-headed yam-leggers grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by LiveWithIt: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2022
saintnegroid:
please say he will govern us not rule us .. is he Adolf Hitler? That's if he will win at all. I stand for Atiku by the way
Boss not only me oo, he'll govern us all for eight years inshallah....
BAT 2023

4 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
This issue is overflogged

You can't have control over all and every single party members

If some members/candidates decide to give out some stuff it's actually beyond the presidential candidate
so perhaps you shouldn't castigate others for same thing you are doing?
If APC did this PDP won't care because APC or PDP aren't trying to scam people with false image of not giving shishi

8 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by LORDCYPRESS(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy
Even LP will be filled with regret for using obituary Pandora as the party flag bearer...
The only problem of ipigs is tinubu, like it or not, tinubu will rule us for 8years tongue

ur tears are very sweat...

I wonder how a useless party without structure is giving u so much sleepless nights...??
U should be more worry about ur shaky shaky master and his health..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Demolakay: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy

Tinubu will rule u ND ur miserable family for 8years.
As for us,sane responsible youths,we all queue behind d man Peter Obi.

If ur nt ook wit it, "go nd die"
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Michelle70(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2022
Eberex:
Shi shi means money.

Take note

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by edungene7: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2022
oikirodah:
We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Rice And Oil-Nigerians Come After LP And Peter Obi

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/we-no-dey-give-shishi-but-we-dey-share-rice-and-oil-nigerians-come-after-lp-and-peter-obiphotos/

yr mumu no too much?
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Parachoko: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2022
kushma:
Tinubu and Atiku people, the spread of these wack news will only make us to love Peter obi the more. Who does not know those things are not shared by Labour Party, but normal and sound citizens with their own money who wants the best for the country. You guys can also use your money to promote your candidates instead of waiting on cassava
Nobody is stopping you guys from loving Peter Obi, just the way nothing you say we stop Asiwaju supporters from supporting him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Alajiki(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2022
Epurogonogono:
I don't know why Peter Obi and labour party are being tagged in this when this is clearly an individual effort from a supporter.

And when it's Tinubu's face, he must have done it with his own money, shey grin

All these Obituarists and lies grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Lionnation: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2022
T inubu ochin doing what they know to do
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Paullo19: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy

He will rule over u and ur family.. Mtchew
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by BrashMan: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2022
wolesmile:
They'll still come out to defend this.

When they hold their town hall meetings and rallies, they are doing it out of love and passion. When other parties hold their massive rallies, they start shouting "Paid crowd."

Is it a lie? You people know the truth but you don't want to admit it. Even you like this will not attend any of PDPAPC campaign without being paid.

These criminals use money to gather people without which nobody go look their face. Say the truth for once. E no dey kill. Ordinary state campaign they will have coordinators, youth leaders, woman leader etc who will mobilize women and youths from different LGAs in the state just to make the crowd big.

I have been there, so there's no way you can lie about this one. That's why I won't be moved by the crowd they will pull during the campaigns because I know what's up.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible.
PO is loved by his followers who want a change and they will always come out anytime any day without being paid.

While agbadorians are supporting their drug lord because it's their turn, money and he is their tribesman, Mikano boys are doing it for their stomach.

Obidients just want a working Nigeria. That's the difference.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Ofemmanu1: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Throwback:
Lol

We no dey give shi shi, but we must collect something.

I was never fooled by the bandwagon.

All would fall flat before December.

Who doesn't know that Labour Party is accommodating all those who have failed in PDP?

And zombies expected a new Nigeria from those who secured their ticket in the old way of politics without ideology?

Which day will Peter Obi honour his words and vow, and finally die for APGA?

Oil and Soap?!

There Obituary Labourers are shameless.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen / Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.