Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,412 members, 7,881,510 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

"We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP (42401 Views)

‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / Dem 'no Dey Give Shishi', But Dem Dey Share Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Levels1(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2022
oikirodah:
We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Rice And Oil-Nigerians Come After LP And Peter Obi

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/we-no-dey-give-shishi-but-we-dey-share-rice-and-oil-nigerians-come-after-lp-and-peter-obiphotos/

What else do you expect from Obituary family than lies and violence

2 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by DJANGOTBG: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2022
Olaxbolax100:

Stop calling people names... You can make your point without resulting to name calling... Haba

I’ve never insulted anyone here before. I’ve been a nairaland member for over 6/7 years or more. My anger stems from Seuns one sided support and his subtle way of using his public platform against the Ibos.

He has shown that he is biased and each time anything about Obi is posted especially the negative ones, they rush to approve it and then the paid trolls will be all over it.

But when a post is made about Tinubu, they don’t generate much hateful replies and mentions. SEUN is a stupid tribal bigot.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by davidl7: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2022
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP MOCKING YOURSELVES.

Any sycophant, the opponents can print label with Obi Datti pictures and put on top of groundnut oil, snap it and post it on social media!
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Even if we de share soap , oil and rice and so what? I don't expect foolish urchins to understand that it's an individual effort done to support Obi presidential bid, unlike Tinubu that releases bullion van, just to get fake love from people. The love given to Obi is unconditional and organic, something Yekini Amoda is wishing for but can't get , unless he releases bullion van.

You people should keep crying and wailing because Agbadorians tears are sweeter than honey and it bring so much peace to my soul..cry on BATstards.

Sorry to say, but you either don't understand English enough to get the writer's point or you are just so stubborn and not ready to play fair game.

2 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Olaxbolax100: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2022
Demolakay:

U! why are u ranting on social media like a hungry goat?
uv woken up to ur usual nuisances again. Is it because of 30k?
Go nd do something beta wit ur life nw.

U tink dis 30k nd Agbado nd Cassava,will continue to feed u nd ur unborn children?

Ole, Ole, Alapa ma shishe.

It's alright for people not to share same sentiments as u.... But calling people names just because they don't see things from your perspective makes you look unintelligent

2 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by LiveWithIt: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2022
CHIGIM:
Must u always use religion and tribe to break and cause problem.
Ha cant u speak without using our weak point.
politicians of all tribes and religion in the country share money without fighting themselves
But one thing am sure of is this obi's movement cut across all tribes and religions
and if the election is free LP will win.
AM A NATIONALIST A TRUE BONE AFRICAN.
sorry boss, I love the way you spoke, you spoke well my sincere apologies

2 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by rickyrex(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Mynd44:

And they told you that when APC/PDP shares rice, it is done by the candidates not support groups?

There's the double standard
except you will reverse that bullion van i saw at tinubus compound, i will take your words serious. else i will keep believing that tinubu single handedly sponsor those rice and oil shared in the north
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by maduxs: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2022
I'm not convincing anyone to vote for obi, if he loses the election, all of us we be in this mess together no body is going anywhere.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by rickyrex(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy
Useless party no structure, no format...
Even LP will be filled with regret for using obituary Pandora as the party flag bearer...
A region that uses kick to wake their father from sleep grin grin
The only problem of ipigs is tinubu, like it or not, tinubu will rule us for 8years tongue
and if this your mad wish dont come to pass, dont go close to transformer
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by LORDCYPRESS(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Are you crying?
You need not to babe vote APC vote TINUBU and have peace of mind
the same peace of mind we are having now... After voting buhari that ur lord and god tinubu market for us abi?

Bro..... nigerians dont need kind of peace of mind again.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Mccullum: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Even if we de share soap , oil and rice and so what? I don't expect foolish urchins to understand that it's an individual effort done to support Obi presidential bid, unlike Tinubu that releases bullion van, just to get fake love from people. The love given to Obi is unconditional and organic, something Yekini Amoda is wishing for but can't get , unless he releases bullion van.

You people should keep crying and wailing because Agbadorians tears are sweeter than honey and it bring so much peace to my soul..cry on BATstards.

See foolishness of an hypocrite that loss shame because of being Zombidient,

you no dey give shi-shi before but now you've learnt rudiments of how to campaign

from your political lecturers like Tinubu, Atiku and others... you are a clown grin

3 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by rickyrex(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2022
wolesmile:
They'll still come out to defend this.

When they hold their town hall meetings and rallies, they are doing it out of love and passion. When other parties hold their massive rallies, they start shouting "Paid crowd."

stupid is when you know the truth and you delibrately chose to hide under it. apc and pdp are the founding father of paid crowd
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by LiveWithIt: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2022
rickyrex:
and if this your mad wish dont come to pass, dont go close to transformer
I can bet Peter obi balls, he himself knows tinubu will win, just that you guys have pushed him too much grin

4 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Idaytesj29(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

STF up and keep quiet. Stop calling black white in broad daylight.

3 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Mynd44:

And they told you that when APC/PDP shares rice, it is done by the candidates not support groups?

There's the double standard

You call yourself a moderator but you openly show your hatred for a certain group of people. You are not fit to be a WhatsApp group admin.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by iReddington: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Allisgud:
all this are support from volunteer,this is the reason,no sane Nigeria who this economy as shown both Bleu and black from top to bottom from pdp,apc will carry his money to buy rice and be sharing to people
You're very daft, what an asinine response, so the ones other party members share are not from volunteers, the horde of the idiots supporting Obi are just juveniles with nothing upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by rickyrex(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Throwback:
Lol

We no dey give shi shi, but we must collect something.

I was never fooled by the bandwagon.

All would fall flat before December.

Who doesn't know that Labour Party is accommodating all those who have failed in PDP?

And zombies expected a new Nigeria from those who secured their ticket in the old way of politics without ideology?

Which day will Peter Obi honour his words and vow, and finally die for APGA?

could you please show me a varified handle where obi made such comments. am sure you dont even know what you are saying
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Olaxbolax100: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

When Tinubu's followers seize every opportunity to attack Peter Obi's followers, you don't expect them to fold hands, do you?
We saw how Tinubu's followers have been savagely attacking Peter Obi and you didn't see it as bias but now that LP party followers are fighting fire with fire you're seeing it as bias.

Anyways, no party has monopoly to vawulence and so anybody wey do anyhow go collect wotowoto

From what I've seen so far...you guy's are even the most violent... I no even know wetin all of una dey see for Tinubu, Obi and Atiku.... These guys are all the same... Let me ask you a question... If someone comes up and tells you that they want to share things with their money because they love Tinubu, would you ever believe they did it without bribe.

NOOO. Una no go ever believe...

To be frank, all this sharing of stuffs is Electoral fraud ( either by the main man or by his supporters)... Only thing is that Nothing is fraudulent in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by donproject2(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

And who then says the ones for Tinunu/Atiku is not also an individual effort. Werey lopo ninu eyin people yi. I used to like PO because of what people made me to believe about him, but listening to him personally on numerous occasions makes me hate him so much. He his nothing but a typical Igbo man who always believes he is the best among his peers.

Obi would tell us Anambra State University is the only state university not currently on strike and this can be accredited to him. He has solution to every Nigeria's problem even he will solve issue of bareness affecting baren women.

I fear no man who is unsure of the future and work hard and prepare for it. The man I fear most is the one who thinks he knows what future holds, who tells you categorically that he can always be in control of everything. PO my foot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by truthfulnigeria: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2022
It's not about defending who I believe, I don't believe in anybody.
There is no double standard here, an opposition party group can go any length to defame his rival. It is normal.
We all know what is best for this country, unless you chose not to tell yourself the truth.

Olaxbolax100:

Baba, calm down...
I no even dey support any party... You can always check my previous comments....

But calling a spade a spade... You Lp members are always quick to point fingers at other members...

Double standards here and there... I'm not saying don't defend those you believe in, but whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Olaxbolax100: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2022
iReddington:

You're very daft, what an asinine response, so the ones other party members share are not from volunteers, the horde of the idiots supporting Obi are just juveniles with nothing upstairs.

Boss, u can make ur point without insults...
You made a good point though...

#IAmPoliticallyNeutral

1 Like

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Foodqueen(f): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Where are the Nigerians
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by TempmailNigga: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Castigate him more than this I’m still voting for OBI
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by rickyrex(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:

I can bet Peter obi balls, he himself knows tinubu will win, just that you guys have pushed him too much grin
you just dey make me laugh. the worst is that you left atiku and be attacking obi of yesterday. An average igbo man will vote atiku if not obi. That is one strategy you faill to understand. How will tinubu win, when south is divided and north is currently cruising with atiku. Guy if know politics you won't mention tinubu name. Buhari is not supporting tinubu know this and know peace
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Dracas: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Where are the pictures of people receiving the gifts? Tinubu's propagandists have gone to the backyard to brand these rubbish with Labour party insignia to score cheap points against OBI. Una never see something.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Olaxbolax100: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

You call yourself a moderator but you openly show your hatred for a certain group of people. You are not fit to be a WhatsApp group admin.

If you're judging him by that particular comment, then it's you I'll blame. There's nothing wrong in what he said... It's not a must u agree with him... Everyone has a different view or opinion... That doesn't mean they are bias

2 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by LiveWithIt: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2022
rickyrex:
you just dey make me laugh. the worst is that you left atiku and be attacking obi of yesterday. An average igbo man will vote atiku if not obi. That is one strategy you faill to understand. How will tinubu win, when south is divided and north is currently cruising with atiku. Guy if know politics you won't mention tinubu name. Buhari is not supporting tinubu know this and know peace
I wished you understood the fundamentals of Nigerian politics.

2 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by popesco123: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Another frame up from dead politicians and their BATstad urchins.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by newnigerdelta00: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

We feel say owner be saint o, labour in vain party,party of poverty and jealousy

2 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by newnigerdelta00: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Angli:
They are doing everything within their power to bring down Peter Obi

Same way you guys have been going around blackmailing other s

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN / Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.