Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (3597 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by Ravenbeast1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
How do y’all do this?
Omor it’s not normal it doesn’t matter how y’all see it..
God ain’t stupid.. some people are posses I think.. Wtf y’all saying ??
I’ve had some of them around me and bro it’s definitely not normal

You tell me you allow a man insert through your butthole and expand the whole thing is normal?

God didn’t create Adam twice..

Best we can do is not judge people but the idea itself can’t be accepted..
Re: ..... by siofra(f): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Acadia07:
Don't bring this into my thread.

Bring what

I just mentioned it. They are already commenting on the thread sef, what do you mean undecided

1 Like

Re: ..... by siofra(f): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL,honey if you know anything about me,you will know how much I despise both the redpill philosophy and the feminist ideology as both have been overtaken by both misandrist and misogynist alike

Wow! An LGBTQ+ person hating feminists. To think feminists support your community.

Oh well!!
Re: ..... by Sweetvie: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
I asked my friend that no 1
Like" you guys are a couple? Wow! You don't like gay" and I tell them they look good together tongue
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I kinda see it if it were just a random hookup as you know what you are looking to get out of it, it's already been pictured in your mind but let's say,you meet a beautiful girl and y'all bonded so well,not just emotionally but mentally and romantically and all of a sudden,she tells you she's a transwoman,do those feelings just dissolve all of a sudden because of that person's genitals?.......if it does love, it's kinda transphobic and yes there's genital preference but you killing those feelings immediately means two things,you either still see her as a man and you are assuming that the genitals make the gender which isn't so moreover you already assuming that just because she's trans,she hasn't had the gender reassignment surgery (bottom surgery) but I definitely feel your plight, it's hard to become attracted to something you are not accustomed to and change is quite difficult but no one is telling you to force an attraction,just question those biases against transwomen and see where they stem from, that's it

Also,one can't change their sex as it's a natural biological function but one can change their gender because that's socially inclined

You cannot change your sex, you cannot change your gender. You are what you are.

Homosexuals are same sex attracted. Do not expect a lesbian or a gay guy to be in a relationship with a trans woman with a penis or a trans man with a vagina. These trans people that you so much love do not only force and guilt trip normal people to date them but also want to change what things are called to fit their mental illness.

Men who declare that they are women are now being put in women's prisons and impregnating them. Men are getting "woman of the year awards". Men are been allowed in women's toilets and change rooms. Madness

They are very problematic and their nonsense is being fought in the west (check out mermaids vs LGBAlliance) and will not even see the light of the day here. So thank God for that.

3 Likes

Re: ..... by smachboss01(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
mumu people everywhere why will a person have feelings or choose to Bleep your same gender
Re: ..... by Streetmovement(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Thank God I don't have any and will never do, because by now I for don poison all of them, they will be six feet beneath me

Rubbish!!!
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I know love but your safety is paramount before coming out, thankfully I'm in a society that don't give a rat's ass about anybody's sexuality
I know, thanks. You're lucky though.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
siofra:

Bring what

I just mentioned it. They are already commenting on the thread sef, what do you mean undecided
They follow you like magnets so please don't talk about it again.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ardar:

You cannot change your sex, you cannot change your gender. You are what you are.

Homosexuals are same sex attracted. Do not expect a lesbian or a gay guy to be in a relationship with a trans woman with a penis or a trans man with a vagina. These trans people that you so much love do not only force and guilt trip normal people to date them but also want to change what things are called to fit their mental illness.

Men who declare that they are women are now being put in women's prisons and impregnating them. Men are getting "woman of the year awards". Men are been allowed in women's toilets and change rooms. Madness

They are very problematic and their nonsense is being fought in the west (check out mermaids vs LGBAlliance) and will not even see the light of the day here. So thank God for that.
LGB alliance is a known rightist anti trans hate group,I'm glad their funding is being cut off but they are still being funded by trump and his likes and I'm so sorry you feel that way about the trans community, hopefully you will realize they just want an egalitarian society

1 Like

Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Acadia07:
I know, thanks. You're lucky though.
Don't worry love,soon,very soon you will be able to love whom you love without fear
Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
smachboss01:
mumu people everywhere why will a person have feelings or choose to Bleep your same gender
Well bigots don't understand genuine love and you are proof of that,the only thing your brain could pick up after reading that is smashing,what a shame

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ravenbeast1:
How do y’all do this?
Omor it’s not normal it doesn’t matter how y’all see it..
God ain’t stupid.. some people are posses I think.. Wtf y’all saying ??
I’ve had some of them around me and bro it’s definitely not normal

You tell me you allow a man insert through your butthole and expand the whole thing is normal?

God didn’t create Adam twice..

Best we can do is not judge people but the idea itself can’t be accepted..
You have a thread called "trust a girl at your peril" , why not give a guy a chance? I promise to hit that P spot making you shake in ectasy for hours grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Don't worry love,soon,very soon you will be able to love whom you love without fear
I hope so! Thanks!
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Well bigots don't understand genuine love and you are proof of that,the only thing your brain could pick up after reading that is smashing, what a shame
Lmao dfkm, this is funny but true.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by smachboss01(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Well bigots don't understand genuine love and you are proof of that,the only thing your brain could pick up after reading that is smashing,what a shame
genuine love?? are you stupid or something won't they Bleep? why are you people like this.... please be honest with yourself I thank God that shit don't exist in Nigeria
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
smachboss01:

genuine love?? are you stupid or something won't they Bleep? why are you people like this.... please be honest with yourself I thank God that shit don't exist in Nigeria
You must be living under a rock. Love is love dude!
Re: ..... by smachboss01(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I don't really get why you stupid half made dummies want people to accept your demonic act....
you animals and your animalistic act will never be normal
Re: ..... by smachboss01(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Acadia07:
You must be living under a rock. Love is love dude!
love is not love... ok if it's so what about people that are attracted to underage (8 or under) or people that love dead bodies will you call that love?
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
smachboss01:

I don't really get why you stupid half made dummies want people to accept your demonic act....
You think you're better right? Mind your business! This is thread is for open-minded people not ignorants like you. You saw this is a LGBTQ topic, you think you've found a place to drop your frustrations.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
smachboss01:

love is not love... ok if it's so what about people that are attracted to underage (8 or under) or people that love dead bodies will you call that love?
You're just so worried about what two adults do with their genitals.

This confirms that you aren't wise. What’s the correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia? And also necrophilia?

You don’t have to accept gay or trans people, or even try to comprehend what we do behind closed doors, fvcking mind your business!
Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
smachboss01:

Oh we don't care about your acceptance just your tolerance,the same way you tolerate everything this administration throws at you

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
smachboss01:

You do realize asexuals exist and they could be gay or straight right? But you are thanking God you live in that hellhole...got it

2 Likes

Re: ..... by smachboss01(m): 2:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Acadia07:
You think you're better right? Mind your business! This is thread is for open-minded people not ignorants like you. You saw this is a LGBTQ topic, you think you've found a place to drop your frustrations.
Do something useful with your life.... human being will wake up and choose to Bleep a man like him so disgusting
Re: ..... by smachboss01(m): 2:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Acadia07:
You're just so worried about what two adults do with their genitals.

This confirms that you aren't wise. What’s the correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia? And also necrophilia?

You don’t have to accept gay or trans people, or even try to comprehend what we do behind closed doors, fvcking mind your business!
If the world should tolerate you animals why no them also.. fools
Re: ..... by smachboss01(m): 2:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Oh we don't care about your acceptance just your tolerance,the same way you tolerate everything this administration throws at you
Have you been to Nigeria?? FYI you people will never be tolerated.... very soon we will go back to the time people like you are killed on the spot... very soon
Re: ..... by smachboss01(m): 2:08am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You do realize asexuals exist and they could be gay or straight right? But you are thank God you live in that hellhole...got it
a human can neither be male or female nothing else... animals
Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2022
smachboss01:

Have you been to Nigeria?? FYI you people will never be tolerated.... very soon we will go back to the time people like you are killed on the spot... very soon
Tale as old as time
Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2022
smachboss01:

a human can neither be male or female nothing else... animals
Ok
Re: ..... by AntiLGBTQ: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2022
Op issa fool that will soon die
Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Ok
Someone gave me a social media account he isn't active on.
Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Acadia07:
Someone gave me a social media account he isn't active on.
LoL,I'm a mystery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Had An Encounter With A Mad Person?? / So Many Ladies Are In Desperate Need Of What This Statue Is Lacking. / Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.