Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:03 AM

..... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (3616 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL,I'm a mystery
Love the arts on your page. If you didn't want to talk to me you could have said something. cry

1 Like

Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Acadia07:
Love the arts on your page. If you didn't want to talk to me you could have said something. cry
Oh,I'm sorry love,I do want to talk to you , anonymously though,I'm sorry for not telling you that at first

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Oh,I'm sorry love,I do want to talk to you , anonymously though,I'm sorry for not telling you that at first
smiley I'm guessing you are really popular. Can you create a fake Facebook account? I don't know how we'll talk anonymously.
Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Acadia07:
smiley I'm guessing you are really popular. Can you create a fake Facebook account? I don't know how we'll talk anonymously.
Wow, it's funny you said that because my original FB account is still under review so I guess creating another one apparently a fake one until the review makes perfect sense but do you have some personal questions to ask me that you don't want to ask on this forum though?
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Wow, it's funny you said that because my original FB account is still under review so I guess creating another one apparently a fake one until the review makes perfect sense but do you have some personal questions to ask me that you don't want to ask on this forum though?
Alright, yeah I do have some personal questions.
Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Acadia07:
Alright, yeah I do have some personal questions.
Yea love,you can email me them to me if you like,I promise to check and answer them to the best of my knowledge

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yea love,you can email me them to me if you like,I promise to check and answer them to the best of my knowledge
Alright, will do that soon.

Sent it already.
Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Acadia07:
Alright, will do that soon.

Sent it already.
Ok,will check it out

1 Like

Re: ..... by BadGenius(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2022
God forbid, disgusting fellas. shocked shocked
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Ok,will check it out
Hey, I'm completely leaving NL, is there a way we could talk apart from emails? I'm cool with emails though, just that you reply late most times.
Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2022
Acadia07:
Hey, I'm completely leaving NL, is there a way we could talk apart from emails? I'm cool with emails though, just that you reply late most times.
Oh love,why are you leaving? I'm so gonna miss you, emails are fine and because of you,I'm at least gonna be checking in on them at least twice a week
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Oh love,why are you leaving? I'm so gonna miss you, emails are fine and because of you I'm at least gonna be checking in on them at least twice a week
I'm going to miss you too! NL isn't as fun as it used to be and I'm avoiding someone that's watching me.

At bolded, that's nice kiss
Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Acadia07:
I'm going to miss you too! NL isn't as fun as it used to be and I'm avoiding someone that's watching me.

At bolded, that's nice kiss
I get it too, it's become a toxic forum but stay safe love,I promise to follow up with you on email
Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I get it too, it's become a toxic forum but stay safe love,I promise to follow up with you on email
I will, stay safe too.❤️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? / His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission / Why Do Girls "Form" For Their Fellow Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.