Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,670 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets (80195 Views)

In Canada, Bodies Go Unclaimed As Costs Put Funerals Out Of Reach / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
slimik:
I weep for the black race and whiteman beliefs

It's madness.
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
sowhatifiamibo:

Give away your earthly belongings and go seek your Christ then! Talk is cheap[color=#990000][/color]!
He doesn't have any earthly belongings, He is too lazy to aquire earthly belongings, he believes his reward is in the sky heaven, and that they will live forever after in Valhala heaven grin
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by AngelicBeing: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=SKIBiNSKI post=116736692] l am an idiot belch by a village witch, I am dying of hunger and starvation, my brain is demented and dead, l will forever remain an idiot on nairaland.com , grin [/quot
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=116758684][/quote] You are soo obsessed with me, it drove you mad. grin grin cheesy don't stop, if you ever stop obsessing with me you will die
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by AngelicBeing: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
As a satanic agent, l SKIBINSKI will die a shameful and violent death and my carcass will be eaten by vultures
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=116739495][/quote] You are soo obsesed with me you had to impersonate me.. grin suck my dickk
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=116759160][/quote] Yea keep sucking my dickk! grin
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Egoveen:
SEUN OSEWA IS A MUTUMIN BANZA. ....A VERY DANGEROUS TRIBALISTIC ANIMAL
Yes! Man is a tribal bigot.
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=116758684][/quote] Suck my dickk some more, cheesy if you stop impersonating me you will die, continue don't stop, see how i am giving you sleepless nights. I am your worst nightmare., i am gonna keep torment you.
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=116759160][/quote] Yess!! I am satan!! grin
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by overseasnbeyond: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
If you get $1k monthly you will not be here.
Webhorizon:
Where do you see that I mention $1k daily? Information is power, $1k monthly is very easy and possible, please do your research. Thank you!
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by tafat: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Na wa, this is how much money too that could have been invested in Nigeria, but will you blame them? After all it's the UK that gave most of them the opportunities.
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by Webhorizon: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2022
Change your orientation, in fact the $1k I mentioned is just to be neutral and because of people like you, as a matter of fact, I have made $1,430 in a single month from amazon kdp, information is power and you need it. Thanks.
overseasnbeyond:
If you get $1k monthly you will not be here.
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by overseasnbeyond: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Show your account, Mr wannabe.
Stop misleading and attempting to steal from people.
Webhorizon:
Change your orientation, in fact the $1k I mentioned is just to be neutral and because of people like you, as a matter of fact, I have made $1,430 in a single month from amazon kdp, information is power and you need it. Thanks.
Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by Drrr: 6:46am On Sep 19, 2022
"I will take over Ukrine in two weeks" lol..HonestlyPutin has disgraced himself and his Country as a whole.
God1000:
UK government should just sell everything and send us the money since their families are untraceable.

Nigerians and Africans still living in foreign countries should learn from this before its too late, we're all gonna croak someday and leave everything behind.

This reminds me of Abacha's loot that is still unknown.

Personally I don't think I will buy any property or save huge amount of money in another country.

Meanwhile I'm over the moon that Russia is losing badly in Ukraine, dictator Putin has finally made Russia a laughingstock, Russia will be ranked number 10 in the next global military power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets by MamaletASO: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Good and accountable nation..

They have quality data.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.