Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,671 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja (2193 Views)

My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer / Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by CeoNews(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sdiq Gaya, the son of a Kano State senator was stabbed to death by his close childhood friend. His friend lured him to a hotel and... [b]Continue reading: [/b]https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=b8677c72d123f62d6c6f95d07ca5250b&news_entry_id=s7403b86b220916en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_47b79d9d-3273-477f-aa43-d1b1663b4b27&from=news

Re: How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Friends.

How many of us have them

Don't remember having any tongue

2 Likes

Re: How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
RIP to him, choose your friends wisely
Re: How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bad friends everywhere

1 Like

Re: How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by Wawelexy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good Friends are hard to come by, if you luckily have one keep him/her very well
Re: How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2022
If everyone can be like me then this kind of thing won’t be happening again. Don’t give anyone your full trust in the name of friendship personally I just switch friends like an ashawo. This minute is I and this person, the next minute I’ve switched to another person grin grin grin. I don’t stay long enough for any of them to know much about me how much more how to kill me. People can’t be trusted anymore, even my marriage sef they’ll see my husband from among the crowd on my wedding day. And I’ll only inform them I’m getting married after my bride price has been paid. I learnt this the hard way but thank God it happened the way it happened cos las las nothing spoil

1 Like

Re: How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by Satanista: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2022
Stay off poor people when you are rich. I can associate with poor people online but in real life, I only stick to people richer than me

1 Like

Re: How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by josielewa(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2022
check my signature, you will only appreciate this latest patch to bitcoin and compatibility with ethereum evm if you understand crypto..no scams, well opportunity comes once in a blue moon. download the apk version cos its stable and not play store
Re: How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by HarlequinLekex: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Omo na this kind of thing dey cause untimely death,if u like no listen,well will we just type RIP as usual

1 Like

Re: How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by VictorDivine: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2022
Very pathetic. Why must he kill his friend? Just look at how the full wrath of the Law will descend on him.
Re: How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by Realmi: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Greed and jealousy is the root of all evil.....
Re: How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by Softmirror: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
undecided

Re: How A Senator's Son Was Killed By His Childhood Friend In Abuja by Weirdcamila: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Satanista:
Stay off poor people when you are rich. I can associate with poor people online but in real life, I only stick to people richer than me

Doesn’t save you completely. Rich people can also kill you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian, Adegboyega Adeniji, Jailed 30 Years In London Over N1b Cocaine Seizure / Inventor Of Suicide Game Blue Whale 'admits Inciting 16 Girls To Kill Themselves / Victims Of Car Accident Incriminated By Video Showing Them Having S3x In Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.