Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,989 members, 7,942,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer (35308 Views)

Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Metrix147: 3:46pm On Jul 07
Mr. Ephraim Onyeomereneche, the father of 20-year-old late cadet officer of the Nigerian Army, Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche, who died at Hotel Royal Damgrete Umuahia, Abia State capital has told ABN TV that his son was poisoned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78oC8zh4I40

Speaking with our correspondent shortly after his burial on Saturday at his hometown, Okwuta Ibeku in Umuahia North LGA Of Abia State, the mourning father of the deceased said his son who died on 9th April 2024 after he was poisoned also hit his head on the wall of the hotel swimming pool, an injury that broke his skull, leading to movement of blood to his brain.

"The autopsy has been conducted on June 29th. It was an open autopsy, and the cause of my late son's death was known and determined. Chidiebere was poisoned, and then hit at the back of the head in the pool that broke his skull. Blood entered his brain and he died", he told our correspondent.

He however said he is seeking justice so that those who had a hand in the death of his son will be brought to book.

According to Onyeomereneche, Abia State Government and the State House of Assembly has not offered the needed cooperation to ensure that the family gets justice.

He noted, "Abia state should be responsible. But I ask for justice, the police, the roles they have been playing has not been the best. They should play better roles. We protested to the government house. We protested to the house of assembly.We also protested at Hotel Royal Damgrete.

"The Abia State House of assembly has abandoned the matter. The state pretended to see no evil, heard no evil, and are doing no good."

He also called on the management of the hotel to take steps to ensure that death of guests that has become a recurrent decimal is brought to an end.

"For Hotel Royal Damgrete, let the death of people discontinued from that hotel. Chidiebere is gone alright, but at the same time, let it not continue.

"It looks like on average of every 4 months or thereabouts, 1 person dies in that hotel. Less than that? I don't know. Whatever he's doing that causes those deaths. Let it stop.

"I'll ask God to fight for me. But for Chidiebere, let him not rest until justice is done. It's only justice, Nothing else. Just justice. However it will come, let justice be done."

The emotional father expressed sadness that despite the four years his spent in the defence academy, he was not alive to join his colleagues to mark the graduation ceremony.

"His mates have graduated last month. On the day they were graduating, some of them were sending messages to me. Already, they have graduated. The personnel parade will be next year, but actually, I've been suffering for the 4 years without a certificate. It's not the best.

"It's not the best. It's painful. From the days of President Jonathan, the Boko Haram, nothing happened. We survived it, all the stoppings and all the bullets. Only for him to be in the house", he stressed.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/my-son-was-poisoned-broke-his-skull-in-swimming-pool-father-of-20-year-old-abia-cadet-officer-narrates-video/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by muyico(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07
oh Daddy sorry for that! but no justice in Nigeria

28 Likes

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Xscape1993(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07
What a world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by EreluRoz: 4:57pm On Jul 07
Sad, there are some families you can't dare such evil towards their son's/daughters, you will hear from them from every angle. As I no let my brother's rest so make any idiot outside no try anything funny with them else they'll have me to contend with. Do your evil and stay clear off my territory

8 Likes

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Chicagograduate(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07
To be enlisted into NDA is not beansThis is not a job because if you don't have enough money you shouldn't attempt it

20 Likes

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by ibechris(m): 6:39am On Jul 08
Attending the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) is a path to employment in the Nigerian Army or other branches of the Nigerian Armed Forces. Here are some key points to note ยน:
- The NDA is a military university that trains officer cadets for commissioning into the Nigerian Army, Navy, or Air Force.
- The five-year program includes four years of academic studies and one year of military training.
- Cadets who complete the program are awarded a bachelor's degree and commissioned as second lieutenants (or equivalent) in their respective services.
- Employment in the Nigerian Army or other branches of the Armed Forces is not automatic but is highly likely after completing the program.
- The NDA has a strong reputation, and its graduates are highly sought after in the military and other fields.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Klington: 12:48pm On Jul 08
cool
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by OmotolaDiego(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08
This is touching ๐Ÿ˜’

May God grant the deceased family the fortitude to bear their loss

Amin Inshallah ๐Ÿ™

3 Likes

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by omoredia: 12:50pm On Jul 08
Islamist terrorist have infiltrated our security agencies..
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by maxiuc(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08
angry
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:52pm On Jul 08
Nigerian men are Use__les...... all of them sad sad

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Risingblue008(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08
Jfjr
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by dauntless15(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08
Wetin him sef go do for hotel wey people dey die every four months, investigate the deaths or invite his own death, sometimes if you stay away the troubles finding you will also stay away.

11 Likes

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Sonnobax15(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08
lipsrsealed
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by humberjade: 12:54pm On Jul 08
Hmm
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by NaijaCover(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08
Nawa o
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by M0M0SHIKI: 12:54pm On Jul 08
ibechris:
Attending the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) is a path to employment in the Nigerian Army or other branches of the Nigerian Armed Forces. Here are some key points to note ยน:
- The NDA is a military university that trains officer cadets for commissioning into the Nigerian Army, Navy, or Air Force.
- The five-year program includes four years of academic studies and one year of military training.
- Cadets who complete the program are awarded a bachelor's degree and commissioned as second lieutenants (or equivalent) in their respective services.
- Employment in the Nigerian Army or other branches of the Armed Forces is not automatic but is highly likely after completing the program.
- The NDA has a strong reputation, and its graduates are highly sought after in the military and other fields.
Unfortunately the deceased path was different abi
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by rigid123: 12:55pm On Jul 08
may have been poisoned by his envious colleagues. Instead of intelligent investigation, the army went on rampage, destroying things and even killed the hotel manager. Lots of atrocities and human rights abuse are going on in the East unabated.

15 Likes

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Autodidact1: 12:56pm On Jul 08
I have many friends in the military and forces in Nigeria. After spending a lot of time with them including staying in different barracks, I've got nothing but hatred for them. I saw a lot and heard a lot. Any time i see them, I feel contempt. Hopefully they change for the good

6 Likes

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Creamypie(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08
And army don kil manager put

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by bestman09(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08
wink
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by ARISHEM: 1:02pm On Jul 08
That Hotel should be demolished. And if it's true that one person dies every 4 months then the owner should be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08
Children of these days and careless living..
When you tell them to be careful of friends they keep and associates Dem no go hear...
Take yiur safety serious Dem no go hear...
This death is avoidable..

I only pity the father..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by CheersW: 1:04pm On Jul 08
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Kilometres: 1:05pm On Jul 08
See, them.

Nobody is calling out Alex Otti and the state for abandoning the family and lack of justice.

Make this thing happen for Lagos.

Yammiri people for don litter the page with naming call and insults on Lagos State govt.

5 Likes

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Hassanmaye(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08
Autodidact1:
I have many friends in the military and forces in Nigeria. After spending a lot of time with them including staying in different barracks, I've got nothing but hatred for them. I saw a lot and heard a lot. Any time i see them, I feel contempt. Hopefully they change for the good

The question is Why? Let me learn and correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by SpaceX: 1:08pm On Jul 08
NDA. RIP TO HIM
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Melagros(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08
COMRADES, the allegation maybe true because enemies of progress abound

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Disguised As SARS Caught In Lagos / Robbers Rape Newly-wed In Lagos After Attacking Community / 120 Kilos Of Cocaine Wash Up On Australian Beaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.