Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,260 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer (35260 Views)

Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Am sorry but i have issue with viewing email inbox
Explanation not really required.
Nairaland isn't new to mail issues
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 4:25pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
Explanation not really required. Nairaland isn't new to mail issues
So what was the message abt?
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by finallybusy: 4:28pm On Jul 08
Didn't they claim he was a navy officer? Was that another person?
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
So what was the message abt?
What message?
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
What message?
In the email u sent
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
In the email u sent
Only to confirm if you do experience mails issues,no mail was sent.
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by iamL(f): 4:57pm On Jul 08
Hassanmaye:

Wow, in Nigeria one corporal think he owns the world.

Ordinary vigilante nko?

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 4:59pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
Only to confirm if you do experience mails issues,no mail was sent.
Ohkk if you say so
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Ohkk if you say so
Yea,no intention(s) misinterpreted.
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 5:05pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
Yea,no intention(s) misinterpreted.
Ok i believed you sir
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Ok i believed you sir
belief,well shared.
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
belief,well shared.
(Nods) i see
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Hassanmaye(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08
iamL:

Ordinary vigilante nko?
Haha
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Jul 08
dauntless15:
Wetin him sef go do for hotel wey people dey die every four months, investigate the deaths or invite his own death, sometimes if you stay away the troubles finding you will also stay away.

pls read the story. it will help to shed light
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by dauntless15(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08
omooba969:

Who told you that guests die in the hotel every four months? undecided
Read it undecided
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by dankorode(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Use__les...... all of them sad sad
all of them !!!!!?
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Difrent: 6:03pm On Jul 08
ibechris:
Attending the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) is a path to employment in the Nigerian Army or other branches of the Nigerian Armed Forces. Here are some key points to note ¹:
- The NDA is a military university that trains officer cadets for commissioning into the Nigerian Army, Navy, or Air Force.
- The five-year program includes four years of academic studies and one year of military training.
- Cadets who complete the program are awarded a bachelor's degree and commissioned as second lieutenants (or equivalent) in their respective services.
- Employment in the Nigerian Army or other branches of the Armed Forces is not automatic but is highly likely after completing the program.
- The NDA has a strong reputation, and its graduates are highly sought after in the military and other fields.

But difficult to get into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Laple0541(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08
Assuming this tragic occurrence took place in Lagos, Peter Obi would have released series of tweets and even interviews about it, but simply because it was in Abia, we hardly heard anything from him.

The father of the deceased seems helpless and needs assistance to fight the injustice towards his family. Obi should come forth and render assistance in whatever capacity if he’s truly a man of the people as his gullible supporters portray him rather than putting his mouth on irrelevant matters to see political relevance.

May the boy’s soul rest in peace.
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
(Nods) i see
**smiles***
Never knew you are also a seer
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 7:53pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
**smiles***
Never knew you are also a seer
A seer?how?and u said also so does that mean sm1 is as well?
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
A seer?how?and u said also so does that mean sm1 is as well?
You didn't quite get that, it's fine.
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
You didn't quite get that, it's fine.
well good evening 2 you
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
well good evening 2 you
It has become a pleasant evening, eventually at last.
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 9:14pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
It has become a pleasant evening, eventually at last.
Whats the secret bro?
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Whats the secret bro?
No secret(s) attached,just a harmless expression
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 9:28pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
No secret(s) attached,just a harmless expression
Is there other way we could talk better than here?
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Is there other way we could talk better than here?
Check your mail this time
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 9:35pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
Check your mail this time
Still nothing there

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Still nothing there
Just replied you
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 9:39pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
Just replied you
Too bad! didnt receive any mail
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by onome2013: 9:43pm On Jul 08
Please consult with the BEREKETE Radio and television human rights station, where justice will be gotten for free
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Too bad! didnt receive any mail
Very well,maybe the network is unfriendly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) / Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.