Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer (35259 Views)

Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 2:51pm On Jul 08
omoredia:

Yes and I saw u eating faeces the other night. Suffer don humble u
If you need something to fill your empty tummy just spill it already,i gat more than enough
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by omoredia: 2:59pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
If you need something to fill your empty tummy just spill it already,i gat more than enough

Hehe good ur tummy is now food. But when u get mental problem ma 2 by 2 dem go knack u for face
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 3:04pm On Jul 08
omoredia:

Hehe good ur tummy is now food. But when u get mental problem ma 2 by 2 dem go knack u for face
Its your genetics ailment and headache so Bleep off
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
You could do better, mufu.Oh sorry that wasnt 4 you
you have been noticed, either ways.
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 3:11pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
you have been noticed, either ways.
Meaning??
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Meaning??
meaning you can now rest
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by IdeasYapayaski: 3:14pm On Jul 08
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/my-son-was-poisoned-broke-his-skull-in-swimming-pool-father-of-20-year-old-abia-cadet-officer-narrates-video/

When you notice a friend or spouse envying you for whatever reason, don't form strong anything, take a flight. Block his/er number.

Always remember Cain killed Abel out of envy, those are blood brothers. So how much more friends... Hmn.. Be wise!!!
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
meaning you can now rest
See this one,no go rest
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
See this one,no go rest
you aren't busy I guess
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 3:21pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
you aren't busy I guess
Just setting my ringlight 2 make some contents so u could answer the question yourself if i am or otherwise
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by arantess: 3:24pm On Jul 08
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Use__les...... all of them sad sad
including your father and brothers
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Just setting my ringlight 2 make some contents so u could answer the question yourself if i am or otherwise
You already answered.
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 3:27pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
You already answered.
So that makes it clear dat you are not busy
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
So that makes it clear dat you are not busy
it was never about me,was it?
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08
I avoid my soldier friends like my life depends on it. If you go drinking with them, you go hear a lot. They envy bloody civilian doing financially better than them. I'm talking out of point but them dangerous walai
Autodidact1:
I have many friends in the military and forces in Nigeria. After spending a lot of time with them including staying in different barracks, I've got nothing but hatred for them. I saw a lot and heard a lot. Any time i see them, I feel contempt. Hopefully they change for the good

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 3:31pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
it was never about me,was it?
It was a reverse question 2 the previous 1 who asked?
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
It was a reverse question 2 the previous 1 who asked?
I don't answer reverse questions
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 3:39pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
I don't answer reverse questions
Ohk sir i would respect your choice
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Ohk sir i would respect your choice
Shalom!
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 3:48pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
Shalom!
What does that mean?
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 3:49pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:57pm On Jul 08
Chicagograduate:
To be enlisted into NDA is not beansThis is not a job because if you don't have enough money you shouldn't attempt it
nda ìs free. So talking nonesense
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
What does that mean?
Jewish way of saying 'peace unto you"
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
Jewish way of saying 'peace unto you"
Ok salam 2 you too
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Ok salam 2 you too
You seem interesting though
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 4:04pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
You seem interesting though
Awwn is that a compliment
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Awwn is that a compliment
It depends
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
It depends
How?
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by tiswell(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
How?
check your mail
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by kedeojo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08
omoredia:
Islamist terrorist have infiltrated our security agencies..
Did the young cadet died as a result of attack. He died at a swimming pool in a hotel in Abia state. His dad that said the very said hotel, one person died every four to five months or even less. Let Otti get involved and question the owner of the hotel cos the guy father accuses his government of nonchalant attitude. Some hotels in Nigeria are owned by ritualist.
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by omoredia: 4:17pm On Jul 08
kedeojo:
Did the young cadet died as a result of attack. He died at a swimming pool in a hotel in Abia state. His dad that said the very said hotel, one person died every four to five months or even less. Let Otti get involved and question the owner of the hotel cos the guy father accuses his government of nonchalant attitude. Some hotels in Nigeria are owned by ritualist.

so as a ritualist i will go for a soldier? pls listen to urself
Re: My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer by Leemzyy(f): 4:20pm On Jul 08
tiswell:
check your mail
Am sorry but i have issue with viewing email inbox

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) / Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) / Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.