Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,194 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:09 PM

Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) (56418 Views)

The north begins strike as they stop movement of food stuffs to the south(pix) / The Kind Of Cow Rearers We Need In The South(pix) / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by obaaderemi: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Zeekaycn:
If she is a typical Hausa no problem but Fulani is a No!
Those people are the biggest problem of Nigeria go and verify.

I'm not a religious bigot but the body language of most Muslims in Nigeria especially those who claimed they have the most voting power obviously shows they ain't joking with their religion. To them every thing that should happen in and to Nigeria must favour their religion first. I pity for Christians.

You all think the hate on Ibos is about tribe? Hell No. It's the difficulty to penetrate with their religion through that region. The same way Muslims in general don't like Strongest Christians Nation like Israel and US. Read carefully their statements and body language.
Israel is not a Christian nation.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by franchasofficia: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Normally, an Igbo man supposed to be the Governor of Lagos because monkey cannot be working while Baboon go de chop, if udongerrit then forgerrit grin

Sai one Naijiriya shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I can't really place it but I think there is something wrong with your upbringing.

Clean your heart. It's too dirty for a person claiming to be religious.

Seconded.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by fehintiola324: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2022
I can't really place it but I think there is something wrong with your upbringing.Clean your heart. It's too dirty for a person claiming to be religious.I can't really place it but I think there is something wrong with your upbringing.Clean your heart. It's too dirty for a person claiming to be religious....
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by jeromestarks: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Reactions have trailed the emergence of an Hausa lady, Hajia Amina Muhammed as the People's Redemption Party (PRP) house of assembly candidate for Calabar South 1 State Constituency, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

Hajia Muhammed who was grew up and schooled in Calabar, Cross River State, will fly the party's flag in next year's election.

See reations on Facebook:
Richard Friday Inoyo "I don't know her or heard her speak. But, I love her audacity."

Ojah Ojah: "Kuku contest for governor is back to south"

Ani Akak: "This is how Nigeria is supposed to be. Fight on my dear sister. There is room for national consciousness and no space for tribal sentiments".

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/09/reactions-as-hausa-lady-hajia-amina-muhammed-emerges-assembly-candidate-for-calabar-south.html
She can't win her bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Zeekaycn(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2022
obaaderemi:
Israel is not a Christian nation.

It doesn't matter what Name you call what they practice as far as they are concerned they have strong support for all Christian Nations. The Bible already revealed the reason why they practice Judaism and when They'll accept Christ (this Topic uphold)

If you don't know much about Christianity don't just put up a simple sentence to contradict my point.

7 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by temitope27(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2022
VictorDivine:
But hausa fulani will not let this happen in their north.
a Yoruba woman was a senator in adamawa"FOLASHADE BENT"

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Farid24224(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2022
Masha Allah...Unity is what we need..
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by ferdvict2(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2022
This one can not win there. Probably she will get 20 votes or less. God help her dream.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by deltateam: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:
Good, they should please vote her.

This is the Nigeria I want to see, where a Yoruba man can contest for election in igboland and win, an igbo man can do the same in the north and an Hausa man can run for any office in igboland as well

Based on what criteria? There's no justice in that.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Zico5(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2022
This can never happen in South East. Other ethnic group are generous and tolerant but u see those people their greed is second to none

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by obembet(f): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2022
This can never happened in south East

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Realmi: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2022
One Nigeria grin
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Mexyz(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2022
This is commendable, not some people who are telling others to leave their land and go back to their State of origin.
Check very well, even those claiming indigene are also not from that Land.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Farid24224(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2022
obembet:
This can never happened in south East

Why do you say that?
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by seunmind44: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Her breasts have digest sef
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by onuman: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:

This is the Nigeria I want to see, where a Yoruba man can contest for election in igboland and win, an igbo man can do the same in the north and an Hausa man can run for any office in igboland as well

Hausa man was Mayor of Enugu in Igboland, before Northern Nigeria's military dictators through their political restructuring exercises changed Nigeria from what the colonial masters left as Nigeria of 3 regions in 1960.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Bayyajidda(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
what a dusty sandy joke?

geddifok

Here comes the tribalists.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2022
A new Nigeria we see
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:

are you seeing it
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Norwichsailor(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
Normally, an Igbo man supposed to be the Governor of Lagos because monkey cannot be working while Baboon go de chop, if udongerrit then forgerrit grin

Sai one Naijiriya shocked
When a yoruba man is governor of anambra then you can bring this up, until then, status quo remains

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Leonbonapart(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2022
They gaining ground as expected
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Ebubu: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2022
i love dis
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by backnbeta(f): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Hypocrisy undecided
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by sammirano: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
ibos will rather kill you than accept that.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by sammirano: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zico5:
This can never happen in South East. Other ethnic group are generous and tolerant but u see those people their greed is second to none

worst humans in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Snapchat:
This will never happen in my region, the Ibo land. Not even on the platform of the smallest mushroom political party. Who do Ibos this thing?
If you are truly Igbo then you be bornthroway, no true Igbo will use ‘ibo’ to describe his or herself.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is how it should be and the next generation of Nigerians we crave. Vote Peter Obi/Datti Baba-Ahmed, God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Snapchat:
This will never happen in my region, the Ibo land. Not even on the platform of the smallest mushroom political party. Who do Ibos this thing?
Fake moniker claiming Igbo. Okorocha had non igbo people in his cabinet

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by jamace(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbo land on my mind, the same place that rejected a Pope appointee, Okpaleke in imo state because he is from Anambra, the same Igbos rejected Akeredolu's wife for senate because she is married to a Yoruba

Pandora Tinubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.