Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA (1532 Views)

Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by ken6488(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
That what people don't know

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by LogicBomb8: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
shogsman:
As anyone of you ever seen this abomination before,well it's Russian
WTF is that a ship or a plane?

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by joyandfaith: 4:31am On Sep 18, 2022
shogsman:

Mumu so you want them to nuke women and children,they retreated because of civilians.
USA stayed in Afghanistan for 20 years fought everyday,spend $4t Which is more than the gdp of 99% of the countries in the world and still lost

Ussr killed more than 2 million Afghans including women and children. They still lost. Why not bombed Afghanistan to submission? Your analysis shows you are a lad in early 20s.
You can't win imperial war in 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by joyandfaith: 4:33am On Sep 18, 2022
ken6488:

Fear?

Do you know Ukraine war was no not totally about NATO

Russia wants to protect the minority in Ukraine

And thousands of the so-called minority have been killed by RA. Bombs and bullets don't discriminate.
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by joyandfaith: 4:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Vl3ly:
on this matter you be small pikin as the other guy said,bcs you no know the population of china and the rest

All of the amunition that first produced by china expecially intercontinental ballistic missile,ships war plane and suby was produced jointly by Russia and china which means to teach them how to produce

Even the ship the India just finished last month was produced by both Russia and India

Last week I read some news about Russia and Pakistan are producing some amunition

Russia is spreading it's knowledge
Palestine Hamas want to meet with Russia delegate maybe to improve their amunition production

That is the reason why china and India and Pakistan can leave Russia

You can also google it

But Pakistan is buying US F-16 jets.
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by orisa37: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2022
shogsman:

Mumu so you want them to nuke women and children,they retreated because of civilians.
USA stayed in Afghanistan for 20 years fought everyday,spend $4t Which is more than the gdp of 99% of the countries in the world and still lost

Ukraine is not BIAFRA which OBJ won with a SLAP ON OJUKWU.
RUSSIA will be humiliated out.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by shogsman(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2022
orisa37:

Ukraine is not BIAFRA which OBJ won with a SLAP.
RUSSIA will be humiliated out.
And I'm not one of you unintelligent crops roaming aimlessly on this forum, don't quote me again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by orisa37: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2022
shogsman:

And I'm not one of you unintelligent crops roaming aimlessly on this forum, don't quote me again

OBI AND OTHERS ARE INEXPERIENCED.
ATIKU IS A DESERTER.
TINUBU IS BLATANTLY SELFISH.
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by chariisGRACE(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2022
orisa37:

OBI AND OTHERS ARE INEXPERIENCED. ATIKU IS A DESERTER. TINUBU IS BLATANTLY SELFISH.
WTF, dude!!!
The thread is about Russia, bro.
Grow up, please.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Vl3ly: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

But Pakistan is buying US F-16 jets.
since some days ago I haven't replied your quote bcs of your foul language

Pls if we want to quote each other i.e you and I pls let's abstain from it

Bcs Putin no be my father

Back to the matter
See the selfishness of your master

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by joyandfaith: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vl3ly:
since some days ago I haven't replied your quote bcs of your foul language

Pls if we want to quote each other i.e you and I pls let's abstain from it

Bcs Putin no be my father

Back to the matter
See the selfishness of your master
Law of reciprocity.
If you are not a slave you should know weaker nations would keep on buying weapons from super powers like usa andbRussia. Weapon trade is not a big deal.
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Kingsteve(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Another wankfest thread for Putin fanboys.
Pathetic things.

*spits*
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by orisa37: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
chariisGRACE:

WTF, dude!!!

The thread is about Russia, bro.

Grow up, please.

I have grown higher than you think. I'm in Heaven's Phere. Move faster to catch up.
NIGERIA is sinking.
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Vl3ly: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Law of reciprocity.
If you are not a slave you should know weaker nations would keep on buying weapons from super powers like usa andbRussia. Weapon trade is not a big deal.
and America don't want it to happen

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by joyandfaith: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vl3ly:
and America don't want it to happen
Say who?
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Vl3ly: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Say who?
don't you see the sanction they want to put on Algeria?

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by hamouston91(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
blackboy:
If Russia was as invincible and powerful you make them look they would not have invaded Ukraine out of fear.
What weapoon does Russia have that USA dont? USA remains the super power after the collapse of Soviet Union.
Hitler had already defeated Russia in WW2 but his pride he stopped his soldiers from going to Moscow but chilled and went to Stalingard which was a mistake.
China is there you are talking of Russia. China with 3 billion people and crazy arsenal.
Russia is just a chest beater n noise maker.
If they use nuke the world will use nuke on them too. Who loose?

Wow! Please bro tell me about international relations. Thank you.
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by chariisGRACE(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
orisa37:

I have grown higher than you think. I'm in Heaven's Phere. Move faster to catch up.
NIGERIA is sinking.

Your kind are the backbone of Nigeria's woes today.

Tribalism stinks, bro. Grow above that.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by joyandfaith: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vl3ly:
don't you see the sanction they want to put on Algeria?

Due to what?
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by orisa37: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
ChariisGrace think.
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by ponyonm: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Due to what?

It's in the news now. US wants to place sanctions on Algeria for buying weapons from Russia. That's why most of us keep telling you guys that the US government is a terrorist government cos I don't know why you would place sanctions on an independent country just because they are buying weapons from your adversary. If that's not witchcraft, I wonder what is is. Must everyone do business with America? I can't remember God creating the world and telling America that he put them in charge of the entire universe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by joyandfaith: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
ponyonm:

It's in the news now. US wants to place sanctions on Algeria for buying weapons from Russia. That's why most of us keep telling you guys that the US government is a terrorist government cos I don't know why you would place sanctions on an independent country just because they are buying weapons from your adversary. If that's not witchcraft, I wonder what is is. Must everyone do business with America? I can't remember God creating the world and telling America that he put them in charge of the entire universe.
A us senator now means us government?
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Vl3ly: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

A us senator now means us government?
I see that you don't have any tangible thing to say
Let's change the topic

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by joyandfaith: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vl3ly:
I see that you don't have any tangible thing to say
Let's change the topic
You are bereft of knowledge.
https://atalayar.com/en/content/senator-marco-rubio-calls-sanctions-against-algeria-over-russian-arms-purchases
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by leofab(f): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
shogsman:
More,they have weapons so weird and powerful even the west don't know how they build it
most of them are inflated balloons for show off.. keep clowning yourself.. small skirmishes with ukraine and they are going to Iran China and North Korea to buy weapons..

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by leofab(f): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
shogsman:

you are kid.. if you know how much resources US took from that country you won’t talk trash.. they left cos the recourses haven depleted..!
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Vl3ly: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Vl3ly: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
leofab:
most of them are inflated balloons for show off.. keep clowning yourself.. small skirmishes with ukraine and they are going to Iran China and North Korea to buy weapons..
don't say what you don't know or you sabi pass Biden

2 Likes

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Vl3ly: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
leofab:
you are kid.. if you know how much resources US took from that country you won’t talk trash.. they left cos the recourses haven depleted..!
how much? And tell me the ppl they took to replace there dead personal

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Shut up and stop spilling out trash.

shogsman:
For economic reason Russia is playing it safe in Ukraine,they are not going to be too hard on Ukraine so Thier partners don't feel the hit.
Because if Russia declares war on Ukraine and began to bomb It to hell,the pain and suffering of Ukrainians might start to get to Russian partners like india and that is not good for business.
To put it into context Russia has around 120 times more weapons than Ukraine,heck it even has more tanks and Ms than the might USA sef
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by leofab(f): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Vl3ly:
don't say what you don't know or you sabi pass Biden
just like they are refueling fuel Indian and Chinese tankers at discounted prices to evade sanctions.. even the fat Buffon from North Korea was offering 100k soldiers (refugees ) for grain and Iran now boast of selling weapons to world power…

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full-auto Pig Hunting At Night In Texas With Machineguns / Breaking: Top Republican Enters 2024 Presidential Race / Tunisia Is A Racist Nation. It Should Be Expelled From The African Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.