Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,342 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA (1574 Views)

Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by kelvindj98: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Black Bastards that are starving in the jungle are arguing about foreign matters. Nairaland should change its name to comedyland
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by shogsman(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
leofab:
you are kid.. if you know how much resources US took from that country you won’t talk trash.. they left cos the recourses haven depleted..!
So they spent $3t to take resources from Afghanistan that has a gdp of less than $20b ,why am I even replying you, you're not sensible enough to earn a reply from me

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by shogsman(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
leofab:
most of them are inflated balloons for show off.. keep clowning yourself.. small skirmishes with ukraine and they are going to Iran China and North Korea to buy weapons..
Don't ever quote me again, you're not intelligent enough to engage me in a discussion, you said do I know the amount of resources USA took in Afghanistan after they spent $3t to fight a country worth less than $20b, that shows you're not capable of arguing on a mature scale,so bugger off

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Akuruoulo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
shogsman:
. it's Slava you slowpoke, they control 30% of Ukraine even though just a tiny bit of Thier army is fighting there,they control shipment routes and 90% of the industrialized zone in Ukraine and you think Thier asses are beat.
Of course you do, you're a naturally Stoopid individual which is not your fault, we can't all be sharp
I guess the 30% doesn't decline even if kherson gets taken back.
Let them hold onto the 30 until they Ukrainian gallant Force takes back everything
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by leofab(f): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2022
shogsman:

Don't ever quote me again, you're not intelligent enough to engage me in a discussion, you said do I know the amount of resources USA took in Afghanistan after they spent $3t to fight a country worth less than $20b, that shows you're not capable of arguing on a mature scale,so bugger off
it’s the political influence around the region.. the war there gave usa a firm foothold in the Middle East.. I don’t expect you to understand these intrinsic processes..
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Appleyard(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
shogsman:
I saw a funny thread here about if Russia can actually win in Ukraine and I just laughed because of how stupid it sounds,the question should be if Ukraine actually have a chance in hell.
Russia is not even fighting up to minimum capacity in Ukraine, it's used approximately less than 4% of it's 3.5million strong army without any notable mobilization or conscription and it's already controlled 30% of Ukraine.

Nobody with an actual brain can think Ukraine will win Russia.
If Russia declares war on Ukraine today and mobilize troops Ukraine won't last one month before it turns into a pile of crap
-A country has over 12,000 tactical nuclear weapons
-6,000 nuclear weapons
-the beautiful pantsir missile hell ball
-an army of 3.5million
-almost 30,000 tanks
-krasuka electronic warfare system specifically built to scramble everything electronic you have before bombing you to hell
-self propelled artillery numbering in the tens of thousands
-hypersonic missiles
-hybrid missiles
-dozens of nuclear powered submarines like the yaen class subs that was designed to deploy nuclear weapons with the sole aim of sinking aircraft carriers
-air force with over 5,000 aircrafts
thousands of suicide drones
-tens of thousand of recon drones
-avangard hypersonic glide vehicles that can travel faster than the speed of sound and deploy nukes capable of destroying a whole country at once
-tupolev tu stealth bombes than can nuke your country without your radar detecting it
-100s of battle ships like the mighty Kirov battle cruiser that can release hell on you from a continent away.
-Literarily millions of missiles.
Russia literarily used a whole city for weapons storage that's how crazy they are.the
You lots really need to read up and study.

USA had to create NATO an alliance of over 30 countries to fight only Russia, if that doesn't tell you how powerful this people are , you're dumb.

Russians at home don't know anything about the war in Ukraine that's how little resources used in Ukraine are, kalingrad alone holds more weapons than most EU COUNTRIES.

So if you think Ukraine can win a real war with Russia you're stoopid

This list is not even close to what Russia have in store. You only just scratch the surface. But it's still a big deal. They rolled out their old Soviet stuff against Ukraine because that is what much of what Ukraine has consist also, and people start hollering Russia has nothing.

Like you said, anyone that actually expect Ukraine to win against Russia has been propagandize beyond redemption. From the onset, Ukraine never stood a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by shogsman(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Appleyard:

This list is not even close to what Russia have in store. You only just scratch the surface. But it's still a big deal. They rolled out their old Soviet stuff against Ukraine because that is what much of what Ukraine has consist also, and people start hollering Russia has nothing.

Like you said, anyone that actually expect Ukraine to win against Russia has been propagandize beyond redemption. From the onset, Ukraine never stood a chance.
They basically have everything that can destroy in excess and they can't deplete Thier war resources in a 1000years ,how does Ukraine fight a country that has 1700 more fighter Jets than even China

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Appleyard(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Discombulator:

Exactly,me I understand say nairalanders no too dey exposed and it's not Thier fault,I studied international relations and I can boldly say Russia is one armed bastard that is why they behave like they can do whatever they want unlike china that is too scared of USA, every goddamn thing USA has Russia has it too in bucks, this guy's have goddamn biological weapons,a war train capable of missile launch,I mean who the Bleep weaponize a damn train.
USA and Europe has weapons but they're woke and it is affecting them, which is why Taliban kicked them out in Afghanistan.
If Russia declares war on Ukraine today,e don finish for Ukraine because na to kill everything there and the horror will probably be too much for even us pro Russia to bear

Even Ukrainian forces confessed that Russia was firing like 12k rounds of artillery shells every 10-15 minutes as such that it looks like it was raining hell from heaven, forcing them to stay in their trenches for days. Yet, the Lamestream media decieved many of our brothers here that Russia has run out of missiles and firepower. Like you said, so many people here are misinformed.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Appleyard(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
blackboy:
If Russia was as invincible and powerful you make them look they would not have invaded Ukraine out of fear.
What weapoon does Russia have that USA dont? USA remains the super power after the collapse of Soviet Union.
Hitler had already defeated Russia in WW2 but his pride he stopped his soldiers from going to Moscow but chilled and went to Stalingard which was a mistake.
China is there you are talking of Russia. China with 3 billion people and crazy arsenal.
Russia is just a chest beater n noise maker.
If they use nuke the world will use nuke on them too. Who loose?

So because Russia is powerful it shouldn't look out for it's own interest and security especially against an adversely (NATO) that has repeatedly made known it's hatred for her? You're not making sense.

If we are to go by your logic, which I think is warped, why is USA threatening the government of the Solomon Island against allowing China to have a permanent military base there? Isn't the US not the world so-called sole superpower? Why then is she wary of China?

This is called being pragmatic and preemptive in securing one's sphere of influence and strategic advantage.

The USSR made the mistake of trusting the enemy and despite having a "none aggression pact" with Germany, the Nazis still invaded surprisingly and we know how that cost the Soviet people, the ripples of which is still being felt today. Russia will NEVER make that mistake again...allowing NATO to encamp her and pack missiles at its doorsteps is, as Putin rightly puts it, a treasonable offence that generations of Russians to come would never forgive them for. And Ukraine is the last straw on that REDLINE.
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Appleyard(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
joyandfaith:

A us senator now means us government?

Go and research about CAATSA. it was a bill created specifically targeting weapons sales from Russia because the proliferation of such weapons pose a great geoplolitcal threat to US gunboat diplomacy globally.
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Appleyard(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
leofab:
most of them are inflated balloons for show off.. keep clowning yourself.. small skirmishes with ukraine and they are going to Iran China and North Korea to buy weapons..

Get near one of those inflated balloons and let us see whether the 'leo' would still remain intact in the 'fab' that makes up your moniker. cool
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Appleyard(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
leofab:
just like they are refueling fuel Indian and Chinese tankers at discounted prices to evade sanctions.. even the fat Buffon from North Korea was offering 100k soldiers (refugees ) for grain and Iran now boast of selling weapons to world power…

In business people sell at discounted prices, and if Russ decide to sell to their allies at a discount, what's your business? You're crying more than the bereaved EU baby. cool

Allies support and sell things to each other all the time, including weapons in peace and war time, and for different reasons.

There was a time when Russia wanted to buy helicopter carrier ships from France, not that they can't produce it themselves, but the ship building yards in Russia are already saturated with projects of other nature.

US buys weapons from others also. See below.

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Appleyard(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
shogsman:

So they spent $3t to take resources from Afghanistan that has a gdp of less than $20b ,why am I even replying you, you're not sensible enough to earn a reply from me
At the bolded, spare the lady, she is just a girl. cool
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Appleyard(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
leofab:
it’s the political influence around the region.. the war there gave usa a firm foothold in the Middle East.. I don’t expect you to understand these intrinsic processes..

What firm foothold? Can you explain?

The US has been active in the MiddleEast decades before you were born and before the invasion of Afghanistan. So, how does the war changed that in any form for the US geopolitical stance and foreign policy vis-a-vis the MiddleEast?

Honey, please teach me. wink
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Appleyard(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
shogsman:

They basically have everything that can destroy in excess and they can't deplete Thier war resources in a 1000years ,how does Ukraine fight a country that has 1700 more fighter Jets than even China
That is exactly what I was saying earlier. The Russian tank storage alone will take hundreds of kilometers when they line up, and these are just the numbers known to western intelligence sources. It's a pity that Ukraine allowed itself to be goaded into this fruitless battle.
Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Karnice600: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
shogsman:
I saw a funny thread here about if Russia can actually win in Ukraine and I just laughed because of how stupid it sounds,the question should be if Ukraine actually have a chance in hell.
Russia is not even fighting up to minimum capacity in Ukraine, it's used approximately less than 4% of it's 3.5million strong army without any notable mobilization or conscription and it's already controlled 30% of Ukraine.

Nobody with an actual brain can think Ukraine will win Russia.
If Russia declares war on Ukraine today and mobilize troops Ukraine won't last one month before it turns into a pile of crap
-A country has over 12,000 tactical nuclear weapons
-6,000 nuclear weapons
-the beautiful pantsir missile hell ball
-an army of 3.5million
-almost 30,000 tanks
-krasuka electronic warfare system specifically built to scramble everything electronic you have before bombing you to hell
-self propelled artillery numbering in the tens of thousands
-hypersonic missiles
-hybrid missiles
-dozens of nuclear powered submarines like the yaen class subs that was designed to deploy nuclear weapons with the sole aim of sinking aircraft carriers
-air force with over 5,000 aircrafts
thousands of suicide drones
-tens of thousand of recon drones
-avangard hypersonic glide vehicles that can travel faster than the speed of sound and deploy nukes capable of destroying a whole country at once
-tupolev tu stealth bombes than can nuke your country without your radar detecting it
-100s of battle ships like the mighty Kirov battle cruiser that can release hell on you from a continent away.
-Literarily millions of missiles.
Russia literarily used a whole city for weapons storage that's how crazy they are.the
You lots really need to read up and study.

USA had to create NATO an alliance of over 30 countries to fight only Russia, if that doesn't tell you how powerful this people are , you're dumb.

Russians at home don't know anything about the war in Ukraine that's how little resources used in Ukraine are, kalingrad alone holds more weapons than most EU COUNTRIES.

So if you think Ukraine can win a real war with Russia you're stoopid

Your case is a lost one. You and common sense are two parallel lines. Walahi. Beclouding sentiments is not even helping you.

2 Likes

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by Karnice600: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
joyandfaith:

Ussr killed more than 2 million Afghans including women and children. They still lost. Why not bombed Afghanistan to submission? Your analysis shows you are a lad in early 20s.
You can't win imperial war in 21st century.

The guy is just a plain embarrasment to smart phone owners in Nigeria. To his household first, to his village next and to the whole nation as a whole. Chronic idiocy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS WHY NO ONE ON EARTH CAN WIN RUSSIA IN A WAR NOT EVEN USA by shogsman(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Karnice600:

Your case is a lost one. You and common sense are two parallel lines. Walahi. Beclouding sentiments is not even helping you.
slowpoke that thinks Ukraine a country not even in the top 20 millitary ranking in the world will win Russia the biggest nuclear power in the world is calling me sentiment, you're very stupid. Ignorant fools who has never left Thier village In the North always pushing Thier dirty mouth into issues over Thier father's pay grade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel’s Netanyahu Appears To Edge Toward Victory After Vote / Iraq: 35 Arrested Over Alleged Coup Plot / First Gay Marriage In White House: Gay Marine Proposes At White House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.