Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother (62566 Views)

Watch How Canadian Psycho Dismembered Chinese Lover & Mailed His Body / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Pat081: 5:29am On Sep 18, 2022
The man knew everything about the history of that house so far he knows the gal room that is not the first time he has been coming to the house
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:35am On Sep 18, 2022
hkidola00:
don't mind dem..same thing my ex and her mother did..well the girl is now a Street LovePeddler

shocked shocked wow u don't mean it! What?!
That's instant karma. Nature has a way of payback. People in this Naija fail to realize that every choice (no matter how little) they make in life have consequences.

God really helped you to dodge a big bullet, the size of meteor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by IdJack(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2022
So sad

May God comfort you.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Bobbiee: 6:12am On Sep 18, 2022
LET'S SEE IF THEIR SHARIA LAW WOULD LEAD TO THIS MAN GETTING KILLED
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by CSTRR: 6:29am On Sep 18, 2022
23 years old and already a divorcee.?

That girl should have been in school.
She would probably still be alive today.

What a failure of a region.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by naturefellow(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2022
olatade:
How can this case be judged since it is only China that only borrows us money?
pay our debt, then serve justice
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Adekaka12345: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2022
Freelane33:
I don’t think this is the true story
Una don maga the Chinese man finish Una wan come run am street lowkey
Chai rip to the dead

Exactly jare...

The man felt used.

But he should pay for his sins.

If you know say you nor go date someone, nor collect from am.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by toluwahala: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2022
It's a simple love affair. I can see u guys barking very well
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Aramara1: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2022
phorget:
When you need those headslammers to do justice they won't be nowhere to be found.
Deborah did not even do anything but they killed her now here is a real Chinese killer-man ... undecided

Exactly what is inside my mind but fear no gree me type am. The head slammers are cowards when time for action calls for it and Lions when they see Christian women
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by kay29000(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2022
dododawa1:
True 10% and 90% false in d STORY,women.

Whatever she did, she didn't need to be killed. I'm guessing she had been collecting money from him (it can only be money matter, cos that man is old, and the girl is young and beautiful) and the man felt used, but still, how will you kill someone because of that.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by kay29000(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Father figure missing
Such a pretty girl

The first time I am seeing Chinese man crying

It's obvious he really loved the girl... He thought she loved him too, but maybe she only loved his money... The girl is too young and beautiful to genuinely have loved that old Chinese man.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Kapturemedia: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/chinese-man-stabs-lover-to-death-in-kano

Previous hread: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death

This reports do not add up has allegedly stated, proper investigation is being conducted by the NPF special unit.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by kay29000(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2022
Juanmike:
The chinko guy resembles no.1 for squid game.

So true. The man is quite old. Only money would have gotten him that girl. I guess that's why he was frustrated when she left him.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by kay29000(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2022
shogsman:
I smell lies there was obviously money involved

Obviously. They probably chopped his money and dumped him.

But still, it doesn't warrant him killing the girl.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Speedo17(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2022
And he wore "Just do it" shirt
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by dealslip(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided

I wonder this type of "see finish".

This only happens cos the Man of the house is deceased. Women are easily deceived with freebies hence they lose coordination most times.

I believed the mother tolerated the man to be coming to the house to the extent of knowing her daughter's room cos the Chinese was showering her with gifts and money.

She contributed to her daughter's death cos of her inability to act like a mother.

Our esteemed Kano youths also failed to exercise their international-recognized "hot blood" on the demonic Chinese. A life for a life keeps the world safe.
How do you judge people like this? The man used to come to their house before she got married. Infact she wanted to marry him but her family refused and she married someone else, the marriage didn't last. He seeing that she was free wanted to reestablish their relationship, since her family already said she couldn't marry him, she decided to avoid sparking any new thing, the man frustrated from rejection lost his mind and did the unthinkable. How is that her mother's fault?

For heaven sake, they dated each other up to the point of considering marriage. Don't you think he will know her room especially if it's a flat. Don't you know your own boyfriend or girlfriend room?

Even if he has not entered her room, he knows the direction she goes anytime she goes to her room. Nothing here suggests gifts and money has been showered on the family. Stop being so judgemental on others, already concluding whose fault it was. He could have met her in the living or even outside and he will execute his intentions.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by dododawa1: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Midas01:
You're very stupid. A man killed a woman and you're still blaming women. You're a big efulefu.
OBI supporters and INSULT are LIE and MUHAMMAD.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2022
kay29000:

Obviously. They probably chopped his money and dumped him.

But still, it doesn't warrant him killing the girl.
Maybe they poured pepper on open wound by mocking him after the family ruthlessly chopped his hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by chukwuoke(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Islie:

Poor lavishly bad hearted Muslims will not go after the Chinese there for revenge but if it were an Igbo man NA there their power go rip to burn churches and destroy their shops. Nonesence people wey God create. Nigeria allow us to go and create our own country.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by marsup: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2022
Ladies, stop collecting free gifts from men, without defining your relationship/stand with him......
Men, you can't force a girl to love you.....
Just imagine how this Chinese Orangutan, wasted this pretty girl's life.... embarassed
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Reference(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Is he one of those given citizenship recently.
Just asking?... undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Ladygbola(f): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
plenty wereys boku for this forum Walai cheesy
Where is this one from?

Can I suck your diccck
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by tnerro1(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2022
The abokii girl dey try self, fvcking a chinko with prick like earthworm. The chinko surpose pay double to the aboki girl for spreading her legs like bedsheets for him.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by tnerro1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
But love is powerful sha, I remember my guy wey nearly kill him first girlfriend because she dumped him for another guy, my guy done put kitchen knife for pocket with the intention to go to the girl’s house, call her out and stab her to death.
Na bus wey my guy enter to go the girl house him meet his second girlfriend and wife today. He got carried away by the girl in the bus that he forgot to drop at his destination and followed her to her bus stop to collect number.
Till today when he teases her that she saved him, she doesn’t understand cause he never told her the story.
People should respect love, it can be nice and deadly at the same time
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by jamilnitrate(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Islie:

See as them don chop the chinkum man finish, the man come resemble rat wey fall enter water..

All this olosho mama and daughter shaaa.. no wonder the husband quickly divorce jakpa����
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Father4all: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
strangest:
I hope she didn't chop him before....

Never play with people's emotions...

He was totally wrong
playing with emotion or not, the law didn't give anyone the right to take another. He will surely spend the remaining of his life in JAIL
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Boxxie(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Who else noticed what was written on the Chinese man's cloth? JUST DO IT...
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Boxxie(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Who else noticed what was written on the Chinese man's cloth? JUST DO IT...
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by KingRSHD2(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Imagine

Shame on the people who killed the Christian Deborah Samuel girl in the North over blasphemy and have allowed a common Chinese man kill a Muslim without being lynched.

Am telling you ...instead of them to lynched such immediately mtheew
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Wwwq: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Train your kids
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by anthropizzy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Islie:

Some women can date lizard and Co because of money

See as the Chinese man be like those poverty stricken Chinese living in China.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by friendl: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
When you see a wolf comes close to a house and stands outside even when the wolf is being chased away,it refused to run ,......too much familiarity

It is surely sad ,...she didn't had to die this way

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) / 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.