Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother (62660 Views)

Watch How Canadian Psycho Dismembered Chinese Lover & Mailed His Body / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by torqque7(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Stupid people..if it was a Christian Nija guy that even went to toast her now her hisba people and fanatic men for don nearly kill am by now but as na Chinko man now they were keeping it coded even from the police,shey as she don die now the matter do cast.

How can a sane person go and open the gate to a mad man?because anyone who keeps knocking on a gate for almost 1hour knowing fully well no one wants him around is surly mad but the foooolish mother went and opened the gate for him to kill her,I don't have RIP to type abeg.

Meanwhile the foolish men who caught him and handed him to the police are just as foolish as the mother. They should have broken his two legs instantly join with better mending before giving police because I can assure you his Chinko squad will pay police to release him and he will leave Kano or Nija.look at the dirty uglyy looking Vietnamese man she was fvccking cos of his colour. angry

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by integridad: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
[

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
integridad:

My thoughts exactly... Hope someone is not being framed for falling inlove with the wrong woman, 'hope the divorced husband is fine',
just asking for a friend oo

A woman can destroy a man, imagine wen it’s now two women (mother and daughter) against one man. The man will definitely lose his life. The mother sounds like a very greedy woman , and greedy mothers use their daughters to get what they want. She made it look like the man was chyking her daughter but her daughter refused, only for her to now say at the end that the daughter promised to marry him but her uncles refused. So now my question is. If you wanted to marry someone and your people refused, will you stop picking the person’s call?

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by petermichaels(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
I SMELL SOME LIES IN THE STORY. IT JUST DOESNT SOUND ALL CORRECT

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Kekydiv(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
He wore that shirt on purpose!!! Because the inscription says it all…
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Johnnyboy6757(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/chinese-man-stabs-lover-to-death-in-kano

Previous hread: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death
please before I conclude, let me hear the Chinese man's side of the story because there's more to it that meets the ears
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by fxexperts: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided

I wonder this type of "see finish".

This only happens cos the Man of the house is deceased. Women are easily deceived with freebies hence they lose coordination most times.

I believed the mother tolerated the man to be coming to the house to the extent of knowing her daughter's room cos the Chinese was showering her with gifts and money.

She contributed to her daughter's death cos of her inability to act like a mother.

Our esteemed Kano youths also failed to exercise their international-recognized "hot blood" on the demonic Chinese. A life for a life keeps the world safe.
Dont mind the useless fanatic idiot's / cowards youth up north. If it was defenseless Deborah their uncircumcised manhood for done stand to pounced on her.. They are jokers.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by TheKrakon: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2022

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Belteshazzar1: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
I wonder what a fine lady in the pics above will be looking for in a man wey tinubu even fine pass....

There's something they are telling us
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by pcagbaji(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
The chinko man was being motivated by his shirt "JUST DO IT" all women using man as a maga same fath await you
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Emeka2000Emeka: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
The man is like 20 years older than the girl. Obviously the girl was aiming for the man's money. She tried to scam him and then she disappeared. You can't solely blame the man. Yeah killing is wrong, but the girl scammed him and took his money first. It's a relationship problem. Both the girl and the man are at fault. The main responsibility lays with the girl, not the man. She should have not cheated his money in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' / Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison / Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.