Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:59 PM

Oh Lord Open My Eyes With Bishop Goddy Okafor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh Lord Open My Eyes With Bishop Goddy Okafor (166 Views)

Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Lord Open My Eyes With Bishop Goddy Okafor by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2022
We are living in a time most belivers needs to have spiritual sight, every believer suppose to see, (Eph 1:17 Ephesians 1:17 (KJV) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of himsmiley
Open your eyes for the intent to see,

How are you going to see the miracle of God, (Psalms 119:130 (KJV) The entrance of THY. words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Your physical eyes sees when it captures light
Your spirtual eyes sees when it incounter spiritual light..

Your brain can only interpret what your eyes have see only.

It is very difficult to educate a physically blind person
Same as how difficult it is to teach a spiritually blinded person ( faith comes by hearing)

If you want to work in victory you must first see your enemies go down. David saw victory on his sight when fighting with golaith

Jeremiah 1:12_13

If you have receive any vision from God, you have to say it in the physical for it manifestation.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine If The Funeral Service Of Queen Elizabeth Ii Was Held At The Assumpta. / You Belong To God / Before You Sleep Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.