Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,398 members, 7,978,265 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Need A Divorce From My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Divorce From My Wife (3006 Views)

My Mom Is Suggesting A Divorce From My Dad / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Divorce From My Wife by MufasaLion: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2022
One thing about a cheating partner is that they don't stop cheating when caught, they get more smarter with it.
Re: I Need A Divorce From My Wife by Baronthecelebri: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2022
Lee29:
It's good to be a complete man before you get married.

Involving third-parties to your home affairs by sending screenshot of your wife's chats shows you're still a kid not matured enough for marriage
mumu, the reason he sent it to them is for evidence.
Re: I Need A Divorce From My Wife by Baronthecelebri: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2022
I think you're very stupid
Samantha123:
You did overreacted by sending those pictures to the others because this is your battle, not theirs.

Like what do expect them to do or say when it's not them chatting with the guy behind your back?

Why channel your energy on the thirds parties when there's an elephant in the room that needs to be addressed, which is your wife?
Re: I Need A Divorce From My Wife by Baronthecelebri: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2022
FOOL
Samantha123:
The both of you need to stop running to your families like little kids..

When you got married you made a vow that you gonna stay together as one through good and bad, not run to your families at every issue you have.

Rather try a couples therapy.

It seems like you guys were never ready for marriage in the first place, but I can't tell you what decision to make with regard to your marriage. The ball is in your court.
Re: I Need A Divorce From My Wife by Baronthecelebri: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2022
No Time, divorce that bastard, and run DNA test ASAP
Re: I Need A Divorce From My Wife by silibaba: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Afodot0022:
Top of the day to you all wherever you are reading this my story. I am just in an emotional situation now that i need a breather and what to do to ease me of this emotional pains am going through.
I got married 5 years ago and have 2 daughters to that. For almost 5 years of marriage, i have not had any reason to suspect my wife of cheating cause she has always prove to be a loyal and trustworthy person to me not until recently that i started noticing some things popping up. Our marriage has not been that rosy and perfect as we do have alots of arguments which i have tried my best to make her happy in my capabilities. I fund the house finances and barely get any tangible financial support from her but that doesn't really bother me so far am still capable of meeting those bills.
It happened when i noticed that my wife started using password on her phone and she react negatively whenever i want to access her phone. Though she doesn't pick up my phone cos its also has password but i can never deny my wife access to my phone whenever she wants to make use of it. Anytime i want to access her phone, she says she cant allow me cos i dont allow her aswell which is not true. I only password my phone cos of security purpose. The last time i used her phone, i noticed she deleted a particular chat with a guy. It was the guy replying chat that made me knew she deleted the conversation and the way the guy was addressing her made me so uncomfortable. He was using my love and all sort of romantic words to my wife, i saw it and confronted her about it that i dont like it but she said he is just a friend that she knew way back before she got married. I noticed the guy just left the country to an arab country and my wife told me that its strictly business of exporting food stuff to him thats between then.
Fortunately, i picked up her phone last night and what i saw was so devastating, i noticed she was still chatting with the guy and also exchanging love words together. My wife told the guy that she loves him and also miss him so much. This was just a little out of their conversation. I was so mad and screenshot those chat and send to my self for evidence cos she can deny anything deniable. I sent those shots to out church pastor, her dad, her mom and also all her siblings to know what their daughter was doing under my roof. Her dad has been apologizing that i should forgive her but seriously am so hurt emotionally right now and just felt like leaving the marriage cos to trust her henceforth will be difficult..
Pls what advice can you give i do and also did i over reacted by sending those screenshot out to her family and pastor. I need to know cos am confused. Pls pardon my english and typo errors.

Pls mod help me move this for wider input

Mod, please dont move this shit to front-page.

You are a lovey-dovey kind of person.

Go home and handle the situation like a man. Little thing, you guys will July mp into nairaland like say na solution ground.

You just need separation and not divorce. If along the line you both did not reconcile, automatically ona don divorce.

Just throw her out or you leave the house, which ever way.

If you already have kids, take care of their upkeep directly. I mean don't give you wife the money. Pay your children school fees yourself, buy clothes for them yourself. Don't let you money get into her hands anymore.
Re: I Need A Divorce From My Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
You did not catch your wife cheating on you, all you saw were text messages. Whatever the case, I believe she has appologised, and might be ready to repent, but you are all out to ruin' your marriage. So anytime there is a minor issue, one must divorce.....hmm.
Re: I Need A Divorce From My Wife by silibaba: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You did not catch your wife cheating on you, all you saw were text messages. Whatever the case, I believe she has appologised, and might be ready to repent, but you are all out to ruin' your marriage. So anytime there is a minor issue, one must divorce.....hmm.

Be careful!!!
Re: I Need A Divorce From My Wife by Chidi2022: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Afodot0022:
Yes i need more advice. I wish you are in my shoes, you will understand better
which shoes...is it john Forster or clarks or moccasin? Opuro....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Stop Taking Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs / 6 Things Your Wife Is Capable Of Doing Without Your Knowledge / Why Do Women Think They Are Always Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.