Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,526 members, 7,929,707 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Looming Danger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Looming Danger (333 Views)

IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son / My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looming Danger by Godsent1234: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2022
The rateh ati which South is in to crime is so alarming to the extend that gives headache of what the Next generation Will becomes
Re: Looming Danger by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Rip to your English

1 Like

Re: Looming Danger by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Okay then
Re: Looming Danger by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2022
Lol.

Bad government of APC forced the one million man robbery gang into operation. So crime is more when the government is very bad just like APC and Tinubu.
Re: Looming Danger by Smith414: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Godsent1234:
The rateh ati which South is in to crime is so alarming to the extend that gives headache of what the Next generation Will becomes

Who give this aboki phone? Wetin do north?
Re: Looming Danger by Patriotsleague: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2022
Godsent1234:

Terrorism of the North and almajirism is our biggest problem, it's the East that is bringing terrorism to the South.
Re: Looming Danger by Franzinni: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2022
You don't need to worry much ... With metaverse and Ai. People will be entombed in thier houses. I wish I just could figure out how to hack the human digestive system.
Re: Looming Danger by Godsent1234: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Terrorism of the North and almajirism is our biggest problem, it's the East that is bringing terrorism to the South.
sorry for autocorrect error,that makes my topics seem tribalistic,i reffering to young men(Youth) not South ,the errors comes from nairaland
, Not me
Re: Looming Danger by Patriotsleague: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Godsent1234:
sorry for autocorrect error,that makes my topics seem tribalistic,i reffering to young men(Youth) not South ,the errors comes from nairaland
, Not me
Okay
Re: Looming Danger by ibechris(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

The huge coccaine that was discovered in ikorodu is from the East right?

Let us not go tribal because it is obvious that u are a bigot and a hate filled person.

May God help u.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Is Jailed For Smuggling Drugs In Cyprus / Iran Hang 23-year-old Protester After Finding Him Guilty Of Enmity Against God / Make Your Home Safe With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.