Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor (605 Views)

Olaide Alim; Mentor’s Secret To Making Money Online [+free Ebook] / I Need A Webdeveloper Mentor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor by Seamate(m): 1:30am On Aug 13, 2011
Please I need a sort of mentor in Google Adsense. I am new to adsense and would like for someone to put me through some of the technicalities involved. How do I increase traffic to my site and blog, and the corresponding clicks?Experts please respond for a deal
Re: Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor by Sub5(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2011
To get Traffic to your site, you can use paid adverts, such as that provided by google adword and adbrite.
join some popular forums and add a signature to your profile area, so that when u post and make useful contributions in that forum,
its members and visitors might like to check your site. Create a face book fan page for you site and get people to like it, while u can update the page from your site e.g facebook.com/all student forum , You can also use link exchange as well.

You can search Nairaland for detail on other method of generating traffic to you site because this topic has been dealt with over the years.
Re: Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor by Seamate(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2011
thanks for your concern. I know of these conventional ways of getting traffic. I have tried them, but still my page views are pathetic. I've heard of auto blog samurai, have you? Don't know its implications, so I'm sorta looking for someone who has tried it b4. Do you have a site, blog or adsense account?
Re: Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor by iwantto(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2011
@seamate,
you will to work on your site contents and seo to get lots of traffic, that is usually the first things to do.
Re: Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor by iwantto(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2011
The key is having lots of keywords and articles. Look at NL for example has thousands of keyword and the chances of NL been hit on every possible search made about Nigeria is very high.

Getting thousands of traffic through search engines and referrals requires lots of articles which in turns builds your keyword base. Secondly u need to get serious about your plight by getting a domain of your own rather than a FREE blog.
Re: Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor by monalisa555(f): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2011
Good Information.Thanks.
Re: Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor by myweb(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2011
@poster.wht benefit is it fr u to hv d best site n cnt get gd trafic.all they hv bn sayin means u nd trafic.wht if i shw u hw to build a facebk fanpage of nt less thn 1000 fan in 4 days.im doing this every single week.pm me for more.
Re: Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor by myweb(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2011
@poster.wht benefit is it fr u to hv d best site n cnt get gd trafic.all they hv bn sayin means u nd trafic.wht if i shw u hw to build a facebk fanpage of nt less thn 1000 fan in 4 days.im doing this every single week.pm me for more.
Re: Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor by Seamate(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2011
@ myweb how do i pm u? am kinda new to nairaland and not very familiar with the forum. maybe i can contact u via some other means
Re: Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor by rovders: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
traffic=money.
Work on getting traffic
Re: Urgently Needed: Expert Adsense Mentor by Seamate(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2011
@ Rovders. thanks. Do you have any traffic building tips to share?

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Wants To Be A Blogger? / Discover How To Send Sms Free To All Network Now / Professional Software Developer And Web Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.