Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:01 AM

“we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father (942 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / How Do I Apologize To My Wife? / My In-laws Are Doing Their Father's Burial And I Don't Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father by Capooh(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Teen comedian or prankster Oladimeji Moyin and Doyin, nicknamed Twinz Love, well-known Instagram twin content makers, have at last expressed regret to their father and the whole world.

After responding to Twinzlove’s mother’s charges, Pastor Sunday Oladimeji, the father of the well-known twin comedian Twinzlove, faced various criticisms from his kids.

Gistlover gossip Recalls that Famous twins prankster and comedian popularly known as Twinz Love has revealed their childhood experience and rise to prominence of their career.
The pretty ladies identified as Doyin and Moyin shared their emotional story of how their father left after seeing that her wife gave birth to twins.

According to the post shared, the popular skit makers were raised by their mother singlehandedly after which they started shooting skits and finally made hide amount of money.
On seeing this, the father who left many years ago has realized his mistakes.

The saga took another twist few days ago when Oladimeji Moyin and Doyin, nicknamed Twinz Love, famous Instagram twin content creators, responded with “Amen” to a follower who criticized their father in the Instagram comment box. Reacting to this their father denied most of the accusations, saying she left the twins with me for two months and accusing her Iya Ibeji of infidelity, and stubbornness.

Since then, Twinz Love has been shading their father on social media.

A fan took to social media to place curses on their father and the Twinz Love said ‘Amen’.

The content creator Oladimeji Moyin and Doyin apologised to their father and the public on social media after facing numerous criticisms from the general public.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_QFbJjPupk

Source: https://gistlover.com.ng/8802/we-are-very-sorry-twinzlove-finally-bow-to-pressure-as-they-apologize-to-there-father-video/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

Re: “we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father by Princessogaraya(f): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Eyaaaa

It is painful,the man no tried at all because if they didn't make he will not come to said he is their father

1 Like

Re: “we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father by Chnbanc: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Iya ibeji
And infidelity na 5&6
Re: “we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Father are the ones always leaving, you will hardly read about women abandoning their kids
Re: “we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father by Princessogaraya(f): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
Father are the ones always leaving, you will hardly read about women abandoning their kids

Am telling you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father by mcmurphy132(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2022
That woman is so stupid
Re: “we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father by garriAndsugar: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2022
So because their fans told them to apologise that's why they did it..
Re: “we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father by virginprincess(f): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2022
All this men sef,you people will just be abadoning your families anyhow as if the issue will be solved when you run away,now he want to come back to the same woman and children he abadoned ......shake my head*
Re: “we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father by virginprincess(f): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2022
mcmurphy132:
That woman is so stupid
How is the woman stupid?
Re: “we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father by mariahAngel(f): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2022
garriAndsugar:
So because their fans told them to apologize that's why they did it..

That's right.
They don't want to lose fans.
Re: “we Are Very Sorry” Twinzlove Bow To Pressure As They Apologize To Their Father by Baronthecelebri: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
If I was the one, I'll not accept him back

(1) (Reply)

More Men Are Becoming Weaklings And SIMPs / 7KVA Firman ECO10990ES Key Start Generator For Sale - SOLD / she was Molested at a tender age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.