Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,239 members, 7,910,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:29 AM

How Do I Control Anger In My Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Control Anger In My Relationship? (401 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Control Anger In My Relationship? by Joychinonyerem: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Every relationship has its ups and downs, but anger in a relationship can really take its toll. If you feel like you always look for the negatives in your partner, you might be dealing with some anger issues.

Fortunately, there are ways you can control your anger and work together with your partner for the sake of your relationship. Read through these tips to how to control anger in a relationship .

1 Step away from the situation.

Take a timeout from whatever is making you angry. You can head to a different room or even go for a walk outside. If your partner is around, ask them to let you have just a few minutes to gather your thoughts before you two talk again. When you’re alone, you can work on calming yourself down and thinking about what you’d like to say next.[1]
This is a great technique to use during arguments or big fights. Giving yourself and your partner a moment away from each other lets you both gather your thoughts without emotions clouding them.

Read More ����

https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/how-to-control-a…n-a-relationship/
Re: How Do I Control Anger In My Relationship? by Psych412(f): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Joychinonyerem:
Every relationship has its ups and downs, but anger in a relationship can really take its toll. If you feel like you always look for the negatives in your partner, you might be dealing with some anger issues.

Fortunately, there are ways you can control your anger and work together with your partner for the sake of your relationship. Read through these tips to how to control anger in a relationship .

1 Step away from the situation.

Take a timeout from whatever is making you angry. You can head to a different room or even go for a walk outside. If your partner is around, ask them to let you have just a few minutes to gather your thoughts before you two talk again. When you’re alone, you can work on calming yourself down and thinking about what you’d like to say next.[1]
This is a great technique to use during arguments or big fights. Giving yourself and your partner a moment away from each other lets you both gather your thoughts without emotions clouding them.

Read More ����

https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/how-to-control-a…n-a-relationship/
when ever you get angry, punch the wall.. it works

or hug a transformer
Re: How Do I Control Anger In My Relationship? by detectivejones: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
When you're angry jog round your house.
Re: How Do I Control Anger In My Relationship? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
When you get angry, just take a shower

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Life How Can I Keep A Relationship Smooth And Not Boring / Bbnaija's Hermes Visits Ooni Of Ife / Will You Be My Boyfriend| Gay Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.