Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,318 members, 7,971,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) (88886 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by faceland: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2022
war is hell

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by gogglecomputer: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2022
is not funny
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
Starvation is one thing about war that makes me cringe.
Burn down Northern Nigeria, I do not care but please don't come near my food supplies.
if u want to hate? Be wise about it,if u do it blindly at the end of d day it may consume u.. take Deborah as a case study....
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by BentizilL: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2022
Ibime:

We are talking about passing through Bosphorous strait in middle of Istanbul, you are talking about Volga, Crimea and such

For your information, during the Colonial period, Russia had LOST the Crimea War to the Ottomans (supported by Britain and France) in the 1850s and were in handcuffs in the Black Sea till the 20th century. This period is the period of the scramble for Africa.

Baba no dey cap, ottoman lost most of the southern Territories to Russia...
I mention places that are part of ottoman empire that they lost to Russia, you're busy mentioning Bosporus. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by edward1106(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2022
TeeGentle:
shocked
This is pure wickedness
That man seemed like he recovered from stroke while in detention.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ibime(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2022
BentizilL:

Baba no dey cap, ottoman lost most of the southern Territories to Russia...
I mention places that are part of ottoman empire that they lost to Russia, you're busy mentioning Bosporus. undecided

If you follow the argument, we are discussing why Russia did not have unfettered access to the Mediterranean sea in order to take colonies by sea. Not whatever nonsense you are talking about above. No time.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by asanausana91: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by planetx: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2022
So when Ukrainians were shooting captured Russian soldiers in the leg and even reports of castration, that was just in accordance with the Geneva convention. You Africans eternal slaves of the Westerners will never disappoint, since your slave masters told you Putin is the devil no further questions asked just yes massa. Instead of researching the long origin of this conflict you lot will rather believe according to CNN and BBC that Putin just woke up one February morning and decided to invade Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Delacroix6(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Pandev:
WTF! Putin no get chill at all. They had better not taken him for joke, man is probably ready for a showdown with the West

Your comment reeks of nativity...
You probably more dumb than Putin.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by MrCharles32: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
Burn down Northern Nigeria, I do not care but please don't come near my food supplies.
they don do am for this guy
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Pandev(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Delacroix6:

Your comment reeks of nativity... You probably more dumb than Putin.
didirin
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by planetx: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
This is what you get when you choose to be a neo Nazis soldier killing innocent Russians in Ukraine. Glory to mother Russia and the newly liberated Republics of the Donbass Region, Kherson and zaporizhia.
Once that referendum is concluded and those areas become legitimate Russian territories, let see the Nato and their nazi puppets try to militarily take it back.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by NEUDUDE: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2022
Shows no big man or small anywhere, we are all the same. So no ever think say you pass your neighbor, all that one na vanity grin
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2022
This is really very graphic there's no difference between putin and hitler the worst is putin using reverse psychology to accuse Ukraine of being nazis.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2022
They have injected this one with BIOMETULAPITICUSIATUMUANOISM. I.E if you know what it means.....
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2022
You think prisoner of war na joke

Dem don use beating and starvation reset his brain but he got balls....

Thats a soldier.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Trueprophet91: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Naaa this man's gone
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Trueprophet91: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
seangy4konji:
You think prisoner of war na joke

Dem don use beating and starvation reset his brain but he got balls....

Thats a soldier.

Balls?
He's just clinging on to life
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
hammerT:

AMERICA, AND UK NO THEY GIVE ACCOUNT FOR GADDAFI AND ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT DIED IN LIBYA?

THIS DUDE WAS NOT INNOCENT, HE WAS A SOLDIER AND A FIGHTER THAT ALLOWED HIS ENEMY CAPTURE HIM.

NOW U REMEMBER GOD. JOKER!
Anyone that partakes in injustice against man will face the wrath of God, even if I don't mention the case.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you try cling to life weh life comot hin hand for your matter nkoSay this beating too much hehehe..I understand the clinging to life but how many men go don give up as to sa them no rugged say if i no die here,i must reach house unless na bullet.?
Trueprophet91:

Balls?
He's just clinging on to life
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
What hunger can not do... Does not exist!
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
osazsky:
so because British killed stubborn yeasterners monkeys in the past,killing of toddlers and pregnant women in Ukraine is now right abi...as fulani kill una reach ,pursues the wastelands yoruba ass lickers to cameroon and destitute camp..u see no issue with this..how many fulani u don kill ..online war lords nigeria is always wining wars online

So because putin deal with stubborn Ukrainians, hypocrite relax. No justification, Biafra want away, Ukraine want away too from Russia, so relax..
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by ACE1010: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Putin is monster abyss shocked shocked shocked shocked
Another Hitler in the making shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Spandau: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
devil in human form....

Call your leaders that. They formed and sponsored Boko Haram, ISWAP, and Fulani Herdsmen terrorists so they can continue their stranglehold on other Nigerians since OBJ destroyed the military structure that they created to maintain dominance. Now it has blown up in their faces. Your elites are the devil's.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by ba2remagaji: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na your father's and fore fathers we go bomed and starve again just the way they where starve and bomed during the civil ear.
Abizz:
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by DerrickzB: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hotice085:

Russians that can't feed well and pay their soldiers well is it prisoners they will feed?
Ewu DerrickzB is yet to eat for 2days now na Ukraine his conqueror go come see food?

Them don ban ur previous account!! Them go soon ban you again grin cheesy

Cry ur cry abeg
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
cheesy
Mrsoft3:
Ha! What happen like this?
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
This one worse pass kwanshiorkor
Stanweezy:
Na waooo, kwashiorkor
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by IamAsiri: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Look here,
Listen to me brother, he is not justifying anything, he is just stating the obvious. grin

Even the so-called free citizens (not in prison o) are looking like this, as in more and more middle class are now looking like this.

Mehn Blackman (Nigerian leaders) are devils angry

undecided
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
These russians can make someone look like "smiggle"
Haba
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
This soldier needs fish pepper soup. Kai the kain brutality wey he endure ehh, he fit write full book on his experiences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Somaliland: regional council meeting fight chairman and dupity fighting (Video) / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.