Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,321 members, 7,971,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) (88887 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by bepositive11: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
wiseone28:
God bless Putin

Receive sense
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
War is not tea party
War is ten (10X) times more terrible than the computer game called COD!

Let us do well to pursue peace

These two pictures are shown side by side in the Andrei Pozdeev museum.

The museum caption reads: “(Left) The artist Eugen Stepanovich Kobytev the day he went to the front in 1941. (Right) In 1945 when he returned”.

The human face after four years of war. The first picture looks at you, the second one looks through you.

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by wiseone28: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
bepositive11:

Receive sense

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by bepositive11: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=116977856][/quote]

That image goes to you. You saw a man starved to the point of death and all you could do was bless the man who brought that upon him. I hope you experience the same someday. You deserve it.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by wiseone28: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
bepositive11:

That image goes to you. You saw a man starved to the point of death and all you could do was bless the man who brought that upon him. I hope you experience the same someday. You deserve it.

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by mindtricks: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
Starvation is one thing about war that makes me cringe.
Burn down Northern Nigeria, I do not care but please don't come near my food supplies.

Why Northern Nigeria?
Aren't there innocent like you over there who deserve to live?
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2022

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
War is terrible. Putin pls show some mercy.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by One4me: 12:08am On Sep 25, 2022
He wont be killing any Native Russian in Donbass, for a long time to come.

War is bad and should be avoided.
All these Ukraine killings would have been avoided if Ukrainian Presidents (Porosjenko and Zelensky) have allowed Ethnic Russians in Ukraine to live their normal life.
But these Leaders are more interested in Ethnic Cleansing, that Peace.
Moreover, Why is NATO expanding into Russian borders, WHY?
Why does the USA think it has the right, to Steal the Assets of other Countries and make life difficult for their Citizens, through the illegal Control of International Institutions, Organs and International Infrastructures like SWIFT, Freight Insurance, UN Headquarters, etc?
Why does the USA think it has the right to impose Sanctions on other Countries, destroy their economy, kust because the Dollar was accepted as an International Currency?

America has abused the "hegemonic Old Order" and a New Order is establishing itself, where No one Country can just be imposing its will on all others and instilling fear into them.
Empires Go, Empires, Come.

Ukraine better call for Negotiation and stop allowing itself to be pushed into Oblivion.
Ukraine cannot Win, Russia cannot Lose this War.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by STARGREEN(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
There's no winner in a war... In the real sense just only two losers.

This picture moved me, never knew I could shade tears for a stranger as such.

Dear soldier, trust me you gonna be ok.

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Jackanda1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14
Anigreat:
shocked

Exactly how Nigerians will look like, probably worst than this, if they mistakenly vote in Yekini Amoda next year. A word they say is enough for the wise, I won't say more than that.
You spoke the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Somaliland: regional council meeting fight chairman and dupity fighting (Video) / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.