Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,332 members, 7,937,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja (54376 Views)

Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Igboslayer: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
OnionBandit:
See the head of the groom

A certified sit-@-home urchin he is!

Wish them a blissful union under Tinubu's government
This your statement I will hijack to do battles against Zoogerians…hope you don’t mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
OnionBandit:

There can never be anything blissful to someone's government who said he will carry on with the works of bubu.
From the North to the South to the East to the West, every sensible Nigerian understands that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country and they Have to GO.
May APC never Happen to the Country again.
Isseee.

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by PandoraObi: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
wildkat:

Yeah u are right. My mother can’t be this stupid. If she was I’ll disown her myself
Oooooooh you have measured her extend of it , I see she can be that stupid true if the sentiment is involved
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Diligence: 12:00am On Sep 25, 2022
Oh that picture of a child holding out LP's flag from a car in her mother's laps, says it all - Hope, Future!!!

Take your Country
EnofIsEnof
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by OnionBandit(f): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
This your statement I will hijack to do battles against Zoogerians…hope you don’t mind?
grin grin grin
Please go ahead bro! Anything to give them sleepless nights is okay by me
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Blueelf: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Kennitrust:
When Obi began, it was social media party with no structure.

The jest was everywhere until Obidient introduce another form of political movement

Obidient is the first party to introduce a A WALK FOR A CANDIDATE

Obidient is first party to start from nowhere to a change evolution

The party that come from Facebook to the street

From tweeter to the street

From Instagram to the street

From Whatapp to street

From YouTube to the street

Social media is blocking Abuja

Social media is blocking imo

Social is giving opposition sleepless night

Social media... Indeed you are powerful

Learn something to tell your children now...

Tell your children the truth!

Tell them it all began in Egypt (advanced civilization, science, math, philosophy, religion, architecture). Tell them the first Egyptians were Black, nothing to do with H.ollywood movies.

Tell them Christopher Columbus did not discover the A.mericas, that Mansa Musa, the Malian, was the richest man in the world, that the Black Egy.ptians were the first to travel the world, that they discovered Europe, the Americas, Asia and Oceania!

Tell them it's in E.gypt that the meter was invented from the measure of a drop of water, that pi (3,14) and the number of gold were invented in Egypt as well as many geometric theorems attributed to Pythagoras and Thales, yet Imotep, the greatest of scholars, remains unknown to history books!

Tell them that the Ancestor of H.umanity was discovered in Africa, that many of the inventions of this world were made with the participation of Black people who were never mentioned!

Tell them Africa had a handwriting before the first ships and missionaries arrived. Tell them that union alone can guarantee our survival and rehire us to the greatest, that concrete was invented in Egypt and not by the masons not at all frank!

Tell them that after arranging punitive expeditions to loot us from our artwork for W.estern museums with the key to thousands of d.eaths, they also v.andalize our cultural heritage by breaking the noses of Egyptian statues so we don't recognize The wrecked nose of a Kemite, palpable proof that ancient Egypt was black!

Tell them to work not wait for the manna that will fall from heaven, it never fell! Tell them to believe our ancestors because they are the only ones who can intercede with the creator in our favor!

Tell them not to hate the other when they find out the truth of a fa.lsified story but to forgive.

We have to tell our children the truth because it is the only way to overturn the vapor of psychological domination of other races over ours. Our skin color is not a CHAM

Unnecessary noise

Party wey no get structure

Party wey no go even see 3rd collect

Party with social media supporters
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Blueelf: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi's IPOB supporters Sabi catch crusie. Since all of them are jobless. grin grin

Very jobless set of people

Make them dey deceive themselves

1 Like

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by kizyalex10(m): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2022
OnionBandit:

your moniker shows the kind of president u are supporting ,a normal person can’t support Tinubu.so you as a bandit supporting ur leader is normal so get ready to run when Nigeria becomes better and secured

2 Likes

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by hartson(m): 1:39am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
zombidients and zombidiots where are you, you are asking and hoping to see my comment. now come and vent your frustration and miserable lives
Frustration don finish this one.

1 Like

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Mokason288(m): 2:56am On Sep 25, 2022
jeromestarks:
My concern na dey wife brewsss
You are not a Christian
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Pat081: 4:59am On Sep 25, 2022
OnionBandit:

Am not voting for any party in this election but I don't think we still have people like you that have been brainwashed or that will be so foolish enough to want APC to come to power in 2023 and you may be one of those students who have been home since February, please and please go and get a life
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Pat081: 5:06am On Sep 25, 2022
kizyalex10:
your moniker shows the kind of president u are supporting ,a normal person can’t support Tinubu. so you as a bandit supporting our leader is normal so get ready to run when Nigeria becomes better and secured
tell him ,what is the usefulness of that old thief called BAT students are all at home since February he says nothing about it
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Passionate1(m): 5:37am On Sep 25, 2022
Emilokan ko , Emilokan ni. . .
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Passionate1(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2022
Mantee:

EMBRACE FALSEHOOD AS YOUR OWN PERIL
They say we should go and verify, this is the result of the verification:

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, was built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water dun carry am go where we no know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemned their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position.

Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his right year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head in disappointment. I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion have changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that Obi is scam.

To be honest, I prefer sowore to obi. .
Emilokan and Atiku are not even worthy of my respect. .

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by naikeboy(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2022
That's awesome abeg
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Joey4321: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2022
HolyPussy:
This whole obidient movement has turned to some sort of carnival.

Oga chill. Make campaign start first.

Those that mocked us will find out who the real owners of Nigeria are.

2023 won't be business as usual.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by edlion57(m): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
zombidients and zombidiots where are you, you are asking and hoping to see my comment. now come and vent your frustration and miserable lives
with Una fake likes and shares ....use Ur head
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by MedicH: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:

How are the lives of people that want an equitable Nigeria miserable pls?
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by HolyPussy: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Joey4321:
Oga chill. Make campaign start first.

Those that mocked us will find out who the real owners of Nigeria are.

2023 won't be business as usual.

I am with you guys all the way.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Jide433: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2022
OnionBandit:

block head like you. He's not Igbo. You will definitely die of heart failure.... zombie
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by OnionBandit(f): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2022
Jide433:
block head like you. He's not Igbo. You will definitely die of heart failure.... zombie
Sit-@-home "Jide", no go die premature death on top my post..I never even start with Una sef
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Dumbest MOFO, we already know that you are a confirmed ipob terrorist monkey on m kpuru and cannibalism. OSU slave monkey.
Boy, go home and tell your village idiotic drunkard father to shut up.

Lols.....kids talk..... Oduduwa Muslim
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Danniedpastor(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=Kobicove post=116984512]

Who is this buffoon with pea-sized brain who doesn't understand sacarzam? undecided[/quo
True, I don't understand sacarzam.
But,I understand sarcasm (if that's what you meant. Sorry, for not understanding ,anyway.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Wwwq: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum / Ihedioha Adopts David Wisdom Uchechukwu For Life After Viral Recitation Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.