Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,163 members, 7,907,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:29 AM

Video: Commotion Cause by Peter Obi Mega Rally Live In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Commotion Cause by Peter Obi Mega Rally Live In Abuja (808 Views)

Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / Rudeboy Leads Peter Obi Mega Rally In Lagos With Other Celebrities / Olawepo Hashim Presidential Rally Live In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Commotion Cause by Peter Obi Mega Rally Live In Abuja by JohnWealth001(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Watch the Commotion Cause by Peter Obi mega Rally Live in Abuja⬇️⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyl7GXteiiI

1 Like

Re: Video: Commotion Cause by Peter Obi Mega Rally Live In Abuja by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Omo see soldier ants

1 Like

Re: Video: Commotion Cause by Peter Obi Mega Rally Live In Abuja by MatrixReloaded: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Like seriously I wan see how human being go wake up stary to campaign for failure. You see God keep revealing his plan for men but they are too blind to see.
Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket was God's plan
Atiku pdp crisis was God's plan
Kwankwaso refusal to merge was God's plan
Peter Obi defection to LP was God's plan
ASUU lingering strike was God's plan
High external debt is the plan of God
He sent a Moses to liberate us and in the midst of Isrelites their comes the opposition blaspheming even when they can see the hand writing on the wall..

4 Likes

Re: Video: Commotion Cause by Peter Obi Mega Rally Live In Abuja by superCleanworks(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
i saw it today on my way to the airport this morning. it was indeed large.
supporters cars, trucks, buses were coming out from every corner of Abuja to join the Obidients.

8 Likes

Re: Video: Commotion Cause by Peter Obi Mega Rally Live In Abuja by Efuaye(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
We need such commotion without inducement!
I like the fact that it is organic.
Re: Video: Commotion Cause by Peter Obi Mega Rally Live In Abuja by JohnWealth001(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Efuaye:
We need such commotion without inducement!
I like the fact that it is organic.

The way he go shock the Obedient people, if Tinubu later wins this coming Election cool cool
Re: Video: Commotion Cause by Peter Obi Mega Rally Live In Abuja by JohnWealth001(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Peter Obi to the World cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) / The Osun Scenario Will Be A Child's Play For Tinubu in 2023 election / Peter Obi Says 'I Have No Manifesto' During Radio Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.