Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:15 AM

Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March (27872 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by haslaw(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
nero2face:
Baba don go make them change blood, bone marrows, brain vessels, sleeping sickness and other nyama-nyama for body b4 campaign, abeg let's start our day by reminding ourselves need to vote Peter Obi come February...

Even Pando Obi change him blood, bone marrow etc
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
yinkus6750:
Our politicians always jetting out to London.
As if we still slaves
Now a candidate and his vice have jetted out, leaving foot soldiers to take charge.
Can't they plan and strategies at home ?
That's the kind of leadership qualities they possess.

Serious candidate and vice
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Mccullum: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
toneroforever:

This election isn't going to be like 2015 or 2019. Be advised. BVAS will shock u guys just like in Osun.

THERE'S NO SHOCK IN OSUN, ANYONE THAT SHOCKS ON THE OUT COME OF OSUN ELECTION DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE STATE OF DOMESTICS POLITICS OF THE STATE BEFORE THAT ELECTION, NOTHING SHOCK THERE, THAT OSUN WILL BE BATIFIED IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF FRN.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by CaptainAyub: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
joepepsy:
Social media sha...smh, wish God can give people third eye to see the people they are insulting,well take care sha.
Odenni
I've gone thru your posts,you are an agbado urchin with a special bias in Igbo hatred,so go to hell.
Anumanu
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Babysho(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:
This is a party with structure... good one

I will be there with all my friends from the south.. grin cheesy

They said they’re not sharing money o
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by adekolaelect(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Foreseer:
You are sick.
Master of sicker .
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by asanausana91: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if our youth really get sense, a man that goes to London every 2 weeks for medication said he want to contest and some fools are voting for him. this is a man that cannot stand for 30 minutes yet some fools said he is the best. Tomorrow they will start crying that Nigeria is this and that forgetting that they are the architect of their problems.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Cubanaocean: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Our products are of high quality standard kondon industrial equipment. Nation wide delivery u can reach us via 08039213093

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Spherica177: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
toneroforever:

I'm glad reality is dawning on u guys by admitting that PDP can win. Before it was that APC will win by a landslide.
Northern Muslim votes will be shared between APC,PDP & NNPP,Obi will still get a fraction though. He will take the christain votes in NW & NE.
Obi will win at least 3-4 states in the NC + Abuja.
He will get a lot of votes in SW. He will sweep SE &SS. U know the consequences when it happens.
anything You say is most welcome by me bro. Even if you claim Obi will win the whole state it's fine by me. I don't banter with words over what i know the possible outcome already

Reality is sure different from idealist

Everyone wishes to be a multi billionaires . But the sad reality remains that majority won't even be a millionaire not to talk of billionaires

If governorship election should hold in Anambra today, that's Obi home state o. APGA will definitely win. That is the reality. If it's hold in Lagos APC will win. If it's should hold in Adamawa PDP is likely to win

You see That STRUCTURE y'all claimed won't work this time around. Lol you guys are just living in fools paradise

LP struggle to get 2k votes in Ekiti and Osun State governorship election and y'all claim you aren't interested in anything other than presidency. Lol

The fact that no major stakeholders are defecting to LP just as we experience in 2015 by APC then you should know what that means

Na naija you dey no be obodoyinbo
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by okorogodwin4(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
He is traveling to go and charge his battery the he will branch and. See Wike and ortom in London
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by joepepsy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
This is why people like you should not exist,i was born and bred in lagos-festac,grew up with ndigbo,the first people i met in swiss way back were ndigbo,we've hussle together,from biel bern to bern,to geneve,from bellizona lugano reach chiaso,who born your papa,i will never hate people who have played important role in my life,the fact that we don't agree politically is not hate,you guys should keep your emotions in check...ndigbo will always be part of my life..and am from Esan Edo state.
CaptainAyub:

Odenni,I am a highly skilled health professional,the equivalent of level 14 in the Fed civil service.
I'm one of the few ppl who get paid above half a mill by the fed govt as salary,after tax.
So,fork u and that your level.
I've gone thru your posts,you are an agbado urchin with a special bias in Igbo hatred,so go to hell.
Anumanu
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by toneroforever(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Spherica177:
anything You say is most welcome by me bro. Even if you claim Obi will win the whole state it's fine by me. I don't banter with words over what i know the possible outcome already

Everyone wishes to be a multi billionaires . But the sad reality remains that majority won't even be a millionaire not to talk of billionaires

If governorship election should hold in Anambra today, that's Obi home state o. APGA will definitely win. That is the reality. If it's hold in Lagos APC will win. If it's should hold in Adamawa PDP is likely to win

You see That STRUCTURE y'all claimed won't work this time around. Lol you guys are just living in fools paradise

LP struggle to get 2k votes in Ekiti and Osun State governorship election and y'all claim you aren't interested in anything other than presidency. Lol

The fact that no major stakeholders are defecting to LP just as we experience in 2015 by APC then you should know what that means

I quite agree with most of ur points but the truth remains that the dynamics of this election aren't the same as those of 2015 or 2019.
Votes will count as a result of BVAS largely eliminating rigging & ballot box snatching. Voting wisely (chop & clean mouth) will discourage vote buying. Crippled economy, insecurity etc by the APC has fueled the anger in people to vote them out. Let me ask u a simple question, which will u do : (1) To collect N5000- N10,000 & vote for a wrong candidate OR (2) to collect the same amount from the same wrong candidate but vote for the right person? Which would u rather do?
Vote wisely my brother. Our future is at stake.
The Buhari experience has taught us all a lesson. The reason the majority seems to prefer Obi is that he is accountable.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by seunodediranivy: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=yinkus6750 post=117016903]Our politicians always jetting out to London.
As if we still slaves
Now a candidate and his vice have jetted out, leaving foot soldiers to take charge.
Can't they plan and strategies at home ?
That's the kind of leadership qualities they possess.

There is nothing bad in their jetting out of the country, it is majorly nothing but to strategize on the success of the forthcoming election, and is not new, even in "Macbeth" one of Shakesperean novels, Ducan son Macduff with Malcom an Donalbain left England for Scotland where they were able to plan and conquer the draconian tenure of Macbeth and Lady Macbeth. So, when a battle is to be fought and won a " strategic movement or travelling" is involved.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by CaptainAyub: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
joepepsy:
This is why people like you should not exist,i was born and bred in lagos-festac,grew up with ndigbo,the first people i met in swiss way back were ndigbo,we've hussle together,from biel bern to bern,to geneve,from bellizona lugano reach chiaso,who born your papa,i will never hate people who have played important role in my life,the fact that we don't agree politically is not hate,you guys should keep your emotions in check...ndigbo will always be part of my life..and am from Esan Edo state.
Corn urchin,no be you be this?
So because you're an economic refugee abroad,you feel you're better than everyone else?And you call yourself a 'hustler' which means you are bottom feeder,the only thing that makes ppl like you significant is exchange rate.
Anumanu.
You claim you live abroad but you want a pampers wearing,shaky hands,senile demented thief to be president in Nigeria,so that after doing mortuary work abroad,you can change a few euros to naira and turn to a big boy while d country goes from bad to worse.
I'm sure u r one Monsurudeen from Ikirun claiming Edo.
Idiot

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by CaptainAyub: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Spherica177:

Una go jus dey one place de concoct nonsense, trying to deceive una selves.
Did Peter Obi contest for governorship in Ekiti and Osun?
Did buhari not lose in Aso rock polling unit,lose Abuja Municipal LG and lose the overall in the FCT last elections?
Did Osunbade not lose in his Banana Island polling unit in 2015 and 2019?
You keep talking of 'stakeholders',I pray you and that una stakeholders will attempt to rig elections next year so that frustrated Nigerians will roast you alive.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by joepepsy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
I don't know why am replying your messages maybe God wants to deliver you through me,i won't give up on you anyways,a professional in health but na only needle you sabi chuk for person yansh,i can't give you my link on social media you dont worth it,if not all this nonsense for don stop,go find your mate for naija there,my team are in front on my door,need to work and go check if nepa don bring light
CaptainAyub:

Corn urchin,no be you be this?
So because you're an economic refugee abroad,you feel you're better than everyone else?And you call yourself a 'hustler' which means you are bottom feeder,the only thing that makes ppl like you significant is exchange rate.
Anumanu.
You claim you live abroad but you want a pampers wearing,shaky hands,senile demented thief to be president in Nigeria,so that after doing mortuary work abroad,you can change a few euros to naira and turn to a big boy while d country goes from bad to worse.
I'm sure u r one Monsurudeen from Ikirun claiming Edo.
Idiot
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by tyinfinity: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bitter obituary Pandora the dreaded UNN cultist will only be the president of online Biafra Republic
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Spherica177: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Una go jus dey one place de concoct nonsense, trying to deceive una selves.
Did Peter Obi contest for governorship in Ekiti and Osun?
Did buhari not lose in Aso rock polling unit,lose Abuja Municipal LG and lose the overall in the FCT last elections?
Did Osunbade not lose in his Banana Island polling unit in 2015 and 2019?
You keep talking of 'stakeholders',I pray you and that una stakeholders will attempt to rig elections next year so that frustrated Nigerians will roast you alive.
next year no far again grin grin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Spherica177: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
toneroforever:

I quite agree with most of ur points but the truth remains that the dynamics of this election aren't the same as those of 2015 or 2019.
Votes will count as a result of BVAS largely eliminating rigging & ballot box snatching. Voting wisely (chop & clean mouth) will discourage vote buying. Crippled economy, insecurity etc by the APC has fueled the anger in people to vote them out. Let me ask u a simple question, which will u do : (1) To collect N5000- N10,000 & vote for a wrong candidate OR (2) to collect the same amount from the same wrong candidate but vote for the right person? Which would u rather do?
Vote wisely my brother. Our future is at stake.
The Buhari experience has taught us all a lesson. The reason the majority seems to prefer Obi is that he is accountable.
Ofcourse votes will surely count. I'm only reiterating the obvious fact that vote were counted in Ekiti and Osun State governorship election and the two major political party still come out victorious

Vote will surely count.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by bitingcool: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Anytime you hear Tinubu has traveled out, there is chaos planned against the citizens and he will use his absence to feign ignorance of the trail if sorrows by his thugs.

Dear Nigerians, stay away from public places on these dates for your safety.

@falseprophet1 what have you seen?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:
Marching is not the priority for Nigerian Youths.

Our Priorities are to Solve The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

1) Poverty of Poor Education
2) Poverty of Hunger and Starvation
3) Poverty of EPILEPTIC Power Supply
4) Poverty of Poor Healthcare
5) Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

Whether 1,000,000,000,000 Billion People March from Now To 4 years time; if we don't solve these above forms of Poverty; Nigeria cannot change for good.

Reasonable Youths of Nigeria should start learning how to Create Wealth by Attending to and Solving these forms of Poverty in Nigeria using The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) which has been fully Deployed on The Ethereum Blockchain.

Only By Ourselves can We Solve Our Societal Problems.

And Wealth Generation is the result of Solving Societal Problems.

Learn How To Become A POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Member Today to start creating wealth for yourself through The PAC Social Contracts.

@TrafficBoosters; Boost This :

Based on Historical Updates on The Financial Sensitization Thread Link Below:

(The Best Investment is On Yourself):

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

Here comes Our Coins Report for Our Coins Selections for September 8, 2022:

MAILDROPS Coins Updates Our First Sets of Coins for September 8, 2022:

We know You All Love Updates!

Especially Financial Updates that has to do with The Growth of Your Funds.

So, Here is a Great News!

If You Bought These Sets of Coins and You are still on The Trade of "Terra Classic";

Then; Be on The Watch To Lock Up More Potential Profits as The "Terra Classic" just grew 61.738% within The last 24 hours.

Feel Free to Convert Your Coins To Profit Now; and then Enter New Trade for More Potential Profits.

If You had invested $10 on This Coin; Even if you didn't lock up any previous Profits before now; then Your Total Returns on Investment on This Particular Coin would be $16.738 (This is without Wallet Charges)

So, Swing into Actions Now.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics / Naira Redesign: Ondo, Kano State Govts Drag FG, CBN To Supreme Court / Protest At The Gates Of Otedola Owner Of African Petroleum and tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.